#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay people bad news, Catharine Tate is the new assistant for the doctor, She is once again playing Donna the runaway bride from the Christmas episode.

Also Martha Jones will be coming back for half of the series and for three episodes in torch wood.

What do you all think

Post Edited:2007-07-04 14:05:20

#2 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Martha can come back but Catherine Tate? ARGH!!! Should be interesting to see Kylie though.

#3 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I was screaming fo them to kill her off, in that one episode, I dont think I can manage a whole season of her.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 15:01:49

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

We can hope it's just a brief one off before they bring Martha back. I'm biased, I really do like Martha

#7 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, Rose is before I got back into Dr Who and the little I've seen of her, she was okay but I'm still a Martha fan. If I'm honest, Captain Jack's my absolute fave :D I'm getting a Captain Jack overload, I just bought the entire first season of Torchwood

#8 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh!t. I hate catherine tate.

#9 Edited by TheThe (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Catherine Tate as the doctor's assistant. But my all-time favorite was Billie Piper i think.

#10 Posted by RogueShadow (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@thethe: Why would you bump this?Lol.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (28061 posts) - - Show Bio

... why are 6 year old threads being bumped? Why?

#12 Posted by TheThe (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

@thethe: Why would you bump this?Lol.

@jedixman said:

... why are 6 year old threads being bumped? Why?

I was bored, didnt find a lot of current threads interesting and didnt want to create a pointless thread. So i searched in the old ones something kind of funny.

#13 Posted by Rouflex (12514 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!