• 51 results
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By The Psyentist

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test...

Modern, Cool Nerd

83 % Nerd, 61% Geek, 43% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
 A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)! 

Take the test!
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MrDirector786

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test ...

Joe Normal

39 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 48% Dork

For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!  
The Englander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The Englander

Joe Normal

48 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 30% Dork

For The Record:

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Psyentist

Well, that's sad. :(

Nerds/Geeks rock.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vortex13

Joe Normal

35 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 9% Dork

I really don't know how I didn't score as a geek or nerd.

Drafta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Drafta

Modern, Cool Nerd

65 % Nerd, 61% Geek, 35% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.

Nerds didn't use to be cool, but in the 90's that all changed. It used to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world that you couldn't quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very least, and "geek is chic." The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent, knowledgable and always the person to call in a crisis (needing computer advice/an arcane bit of trivia knowledge). They are the one you want as your lifeline in Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (or the one up there, winning the million bucks)!

Congratulations!

lol, I was positive I was going to score higher in dork.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I'm just 99% awesome.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tyler Starke

Joe Cool

30 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 13% Dork

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Guess I'm just one the crowd today 

Joe Normal

35 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 4% Dork

For The Record:

Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego said:
"I'm just 99% awesome. "

what's the 1%?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
 Well, it seems like the Psyentist is back. And in good form.

Pure Nerd

52 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 35% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful. 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Psyentist
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"
Guess I'm just one the crowd today 

Joe Normal

35 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 4% Dork

For The Record:

"
YOU one of the crowd? NEVER!!!
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By MrDirector786

Wow, a lot of people are Joe Normal.

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Battalion

Modern, Cool Nerd

57 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 22% Dork

For The Record:

Congratulations!

Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST

Take The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test at Hello Quizzy

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Omega-Mekix

It said I was normal. And compared to everyone around me I'm just weird.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Psyentist
@Omega-Mekix said:
" It said I was normal. And compared to everyone around me I'm just weird. "
Well, I'm certainly not normal.
ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZORN

Joe Normal

35 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 39% Dork

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @inferiorego said:

"I'm just 99% awesome. "
what's the 1%? "
 testosterone
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

" @inferiorego said:

"I'm just 99% awesome. "
what's the 1%? "
 testosterone "

I wouldv'e thought intestinal extracts
Avatar image for doctor_infinity
Doctor Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doctor Infinity

Joe Normal

30 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 13% Dork

For The Record:

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#21  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Pure Geek

48 % Nerd, 87% Geek, 48% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!
Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By EisforExtinction

Modern, Cool Nerd

70 % Nerd, 83% Geek, 30% Dork

For The Record:

Congratulations!

Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Party for Cool Nerds at my place!
Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By EisforExtinction
" @CATMANEXE said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

" @inferiorego said:

"I'm just 99% awesome. "
what's the 1%? "
 testosterone "
I wouldv'e thought intestinal extracts "
There is an error rate of 1%. More than likely you are 100% awesome.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Joe Normal

30 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 43% Dork

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Modern, Cool Nerd

70 % Nerd, 65% Geek, 17% Dork

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Psyentist
@Omega Ray Jay: Fun! You're a pure geek!
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Constantine

Joe Normal

35 % Nerd, 22% Geek, 17% Dork

For The Record:

Congratulations!

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Take The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test at Hello Quizzy

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Psyentist

All the Joe Normals! So sad!!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@The Psyentist said:
" All the Joe Normals! So sad!! "
I'm geeky and nerdy....but not dorky lol
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Psyentist
@Lunacyde said:
" @The Psyentist said:
I'm geeky and nerdy....but not dorky lol "
That's good! Dorky is kind of gross. But nerds and geeks are awesome!
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I always considered myself more of a geek than a nerd....but apparently not...I'm 5% more nerdy than geeky.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Psyentist
@Lunacyde: I understand that. I always refer to myself as a geek because very few of my girl friends like scifi and comics as much as I do (I dare say none)...but I really am more of a nerd because I'm a bit of a book worm, grammar nazi, psychology/science enthusiast.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Psyentist
@aztek the lost said:
" @The Psyentist said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @The Psyentist said:
I'm geeky and nerdy....but not dorky lol "
That's good! Dorky is kind of gross. But nerds and geeks are awesome! "
gross? :O I almost feel I should be offended by that "
And I almost feel like I should take it back due to my pangs of remorse at hurting someone's feelings!
Sorry...I'm a sarcastic, cold-hearted...ahem...person.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i find this test suspect. rumor has it was written by this guy...

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Pure Nerd

61 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 22% Dork

Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
"i find this test suspect. rumor has it was written by this guy...

"

OMG it's Will Ferrell's earth-2 counterpart Bill Feral
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#39  Edited By Omega Ray Jay
@The Psyentist:  Hell yeah, Glad someone likes that lol
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The Psyentist
@Omega Ray Jay: Um, yeah. Geeks are fun. Most of my closest friends are geeks of some kind.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360

Tri-Lamb Material

52 % Nerd, 48% Geek, 70% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you've realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Congratulations!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Rate my test!

Compared to other takers

• 41/100 You scored 52% on nerdiness, higher than 41% of your peers.
  • 69/100 You scored 48% on geekosity, higher than 69% of your peers.
  • 99/100 You scored 70% on dork points, higher than 99% of your peers.

How everyone did

• nerdiness

• geekosity

• dork points

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By warlock360

Holy...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Modern, Cool Nerd

70 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 39% Dork

For The Record:

Congratulations!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Professional Wrestling

Love & Sexuality

America/Politics

Rate my test!

Compared to other takers

• 74/100 You scored 70% on nerdiness, higher than 74% of your peers.
  • 77/100 You scored 52% on geekosity, higher than 77% of your peers.
  • 64/100 You scored 39% on dork points, higher than 64% of your peers.

How everyone did

• nerdiness

• geekosity

• dork points

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Psyentist

I am totally a cool nerd.

No Caption Provided

Just reiterating...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Psyentist said:
" I am totally a cool nerd. "
Indeed.

I had almost forgotten of this thread.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Pure Geek

30 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 39% Dork

For The Record:

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal. 
burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By burr787

Pure Geek

30 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 48% Dork

For The Record:

Which, you are.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Psyentist
@burr787 said:
"  

Pure Geek

30 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 48% Dork

For The Record:

You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek. It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal. Which, you are. Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT! "
I'm beyond-the-pale...

@Morpheus_: Me too. I just looked at it today and was like, "I am such a nerd. I mean, the given definition of nerd IS me. But I'm pretty cool. And the first part of that phrase...haha."
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Agent Buttons
@inferiorego said:
"I'm just 99% awesome. "

lol
TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TazzMission

everyone is a nerd or geek in there own way 

i admit im a huge geek on star wars, movies, and  video games, and im 24. deep down every adult still has a piece of childhood in them like my mom whos 53 and she collects specific things herself