#1 Posted by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

This is that thread for the people that really need to rant or get something off your chest, but can never find the right time or articulate it. So here's a no-holds-barred, no-strings-attached place for getting things off your chest. Call it therapeutic.

I'd like to say that this isn't really the place for general discussion or conversation. Just let things off your chest here!

Also:

Thanks!

#2 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@WhiteSGPlayer said:

This is that thread for the people that really need to rant or get something off your chest, but can never find the right time or articulate it. So here's a no-holds-barred, no-strings-attached place for getting things off your chest. Call it therapeutic.

I'd like to say that this isn't really the place for general discussion or conversation. Just let things off your chest here!

Also:

Thanks!

You're welcome.

#3 Edited by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

If I wanted to rant I would post a rant blog. 
:|

#4 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

If I wanted to rant I would post a rant blog. :|

But here we can see OTHER rants

:D

#5 Posted by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

If I wanted to rant I would post a rant blog. :|

Well, you can post here now instead :D

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a  real rant thread until Fade posts. Fact. 

#7 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't there already one of these?

#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Mr_Stagger_Lee (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite:

Good find. I obviously didn't searchbar enough. Nonetheless, the last post was two years ago. I think It's worth a reboot.

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteSGPlayer said:

@Decoy Elite:

Good find. I obviously didn't searchbar enough. Nonetheless, the last post was two years ago. I think It's worth a reboot.

I think the word you're looking for is bump.
#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Andrew Rowan.