Need creative help???

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xmenfallen

so i have been making my own hero team and villain team. my idea is to have a hero and also have a villain that will evenly match each others power.... i need help on making villains

1. my hero has "power absorbtion" the power to absorb all kinds of energy blast (fire, electric, sound/sonic, light and etc.) .. he also has "power redirection" after he absorbs the energy he can redirect it back to his opponent or to any other place.... he can also convert the energy to strength, speed and durability but only for a limited amount of time.....

2. this hero has the power of flight........ and shockwave generation her shockwaves are like telekinetic energy burst causing things, humans, animals to be thrown back .. it can also be dangerous enough to destroy buildings or cities and enough to kill living beings...

i nee help making counterpart villains

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

My two cents:

Don't necessarily give the villain the same powers as the hero. It's cliche and overdone (although not bad if both characters have Superman-like powers - though that's probably because Superman-like powers are cliche to begin with. Martial arts is another exception to this)

I'm not saying it can't work. All I'm saying is to walk into it open to other powers. It certainly can work. And of course, this is just my opinion.

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xmenfallen

@JediXMan: hahahaha no i did not mean that both of them must have the same powers but powers that are evenly match with the others power kinda like

fire and ice hahahaha