• 90 results
#2 Edited by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Well technicaly Since they can't procreate, They'll eventually kill themselves.

Not knocking gay people just saying

Edit: Unless artificial Insemination

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

What an upstanding human being..

#4 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler : "Concentration Camps was my idea, please stop stealing my ideas."

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Another condescending idiot using God as an excuse to eliminate something he doesn't like.

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Another condescending idiot using God as an excuse to eliminate something he doesn't like.

But, If anyone could do it. It would be god. Just sayin XD

#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (7653 posts) - - Show Bio

That man is a fool and a cretin and should be removed from that position.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio
gotta love American Protestant Christianity..... 
#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: Yes I'm sure Eternity, The Living Tribunal and Galactus hate gays too.>_>
#10 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

with all the gay-themed crime out there i can see his concern . also him being so "againit " is too funny

#11 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@utotheg38: Yes I'm sure Eternity, The Living Tribunal and Galactus hate gays too.>_>

Well......................... XD

#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Well?
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I don't believe this. I swear, I haven't processed that some despicable fck actually exists that thinks that making a concentration camp is a good idea.

#14 Posted by Izaiah (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2 said:

That man is a fool and a cretin and should be removed from that position.

Could not agree more.
#15 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Well?

killed my joke :/

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: LOL
#17 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

An interesting thing to note though is that if everyone turned gay then the human population would all die out between 80-100 years. Just a side note because I don't like concentration camps.

#18 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12 said:

An interesting thing to note though is that if everyone turned gay then the human population would all die out between 80-100 years. Just a side note because I don't like concentration camps.

Or, They'll evolve to self procreate.

Anythings possible with love. *Throws stardust and rainbows out hand*

#19 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

Homosexuals already have bath houses across the south. Why would they need another hangout?

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27333 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, good luck with that.........

#21 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy must be inside the closet, only a repressed would do that!

#22 Edited by AskaniSon295 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a plan to get rid of christianity it's easy it's called: Logic. Think Logically and you won't be a christian it's really easy. i tried to watch the clip but I couldn't understand him he sounded like the ChickenHawk from the Bugs Bunny cartoon. Why can't southerners learn english is it because of all their inbreeding?

#23 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

You'll notice toward the end as he said "good lord, can you imagine kissing some man?" he pursed his lips. He wanted to go into great detail about another man's abs, but I think he was running short on time.

#24 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: haha yeah anything is possible.

Though I guess lesbian couples could use sperm banks but thats kinda cheating

#26 Posted by Inner_Demon (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody's feeling a little insecure, I see...

#27 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@CaioTrubat said:

You'll notice toward the end as he said "good lord, can you imagine kissing some man?" he pursed his lips. He wanted to go into great detail about another man's abs, but I think he was running short on time.

I hear ya. Its people like him that give a bad name to genuinely pious and family valuing people.

#28 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet another gem produced by the religion that supposedly preaches tolerance and forgiveness.

#29 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Pretty much. I knew a secretly gay man in Tennessee who had the same morals and all that. Hate aside, he thought I was hot.

@FinnVarra: I've known second generation atheists who preach secular humanism who are homophobic, so the inadequacies stem much deeper.

#30 Posted by k4tzm4n (35200 posts) - - Show Bio

It's disturbing that someone like that:

A) Exists.

B) Has a voice that reaches a wide audience.

Staff Online
#31 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Lets tar and feather him. Ready the angry mob.
#32 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@CaioTrubat: Pretty much. I knew a secretly gay man in Tennessee who had the same morals and all that. Hate aside, he thought I was hot.

@FinnVarra: I've known second generation atheists who preach secular humanism who are homophobic, so the inadequacies stem much deeper.

Not really sure what your point is. Humans in general are pretty messed up. I just find it ironic that Christians seem to be so prone to hate and intolerance since it's pretty much the antithesis of Christianity in general.

#33 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet another idiot who needs to die.

#34 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra: He said there are close minded people of all beliefs and tenets. The people that preach religion is for morons are just a dumb as people who call you heathen for not believing in God.

#35 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@FinnVarra: He said there are close minded people of all beliefs and tenets. The people that preach religion is for morons are just a dumb as people who call you heathen for not believing in God.

That goes without saying. Confused me for a minute why he felt the need to point out the obvious.

#36 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

Not really sure what your point is. Humans in general are pretty messed up. I just find it ironic that Christians seem to be so prone to hate and intolerance since it's pretty much the antithesis of Christianity in general.

My point is the motive of hatred. People will use books, social issues and anything seemingly normal as a foundation for a healthy structure in any agenda. As for antitheses, people set up systems which are ultimately designed to fail.

#37 Posted by The Stegman (20732 posts) - - Show Bio
All he needs is anti gay spray, they sell it at Wal Mart. 
#38 Posted by BatWatch (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

As a conservative leaning libertarian, a believer in Jesus Christ, and an opponent of gay marriage, I have no hesitation in saying that guy's a ****ing moron.

#39 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@FinnVarra said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

My point is the motive of hatred. People will use books, social issues and anything seemingly normal as a foundation for a healthy structure in any agenda. As for antitheses, people set up systems which are ultimately designed to fail.

I hear ya, and I completely agree.

#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Bible's Agan it. God's Agan it. And if you've got any sense you're Agan it"

SAY THE WORD RIGHT DAMMIT!!!!

#41 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2887 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

But, If anyone could do it. It would be god. Just sayin XD

I'm pretty sure if there is a God and he didn't want gays, they wouldn't be here.... just sayin.

#42 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

And OH MY GOD, it's not enough to be black. It's not enough to dress weirdly. I just HAD to screw myself over by liking dudes??

Now the pastor with the Danny Devito body wants to put me and people like me in f*cking concentration camps, WITH ELECTRIFIED FENCES, and wait for my kind to die out.................

That's not in the Bible. But I'm pretty sure it's in the KKK manual, right along with plans of getting rid of the blacks, jews and gypsies.

#43 Posted by Ebbm (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

"The Bible's Agan it. God's Agan it. And if you've got any sense you're Agan it"

That was the part that annoying me the most. I was screaming at him in my head.

#44 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:

How dare you be against someone for something they can't control! For all you know he was born unable to say Against :P
#45 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@White Mage said:

How dare you be against someone for something they can't control! For all you know he was born unable to say Against :P

LOL

#46 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Or maybe it's a lifestyle choice to pronounce it wrong...I don't know.
#47 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2887 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

And OH MY GOD, it's not enough to be black. It's not enough to dress weirdly. I just HAD to screw myself over by liking dudes??

Now the pastor with the Danny Devito body wants to put me and people like me in f*cking concentration camps, WITH ELECTRIFIED FENCES, and wait for my kind to die out.................

That's not in the Bible. But I'm pretty sure it's in the KKK manual, right along with plans of getting rid of the blacks, jews and gypsies.

I don't know what you're talking about. Danny Devito has a sexy bod.

#48 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@White Mage: Or maybe it's a lifestyle choice to pronounce it wrong...I don't know.

I feel this is nature, not nurture.........

As he was clearly born in a van down by the river........

To a married mother with 16 children...........and teeth

#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@White Mage said:

I don't know what you're talking about. Danny Devito has a sexy bod.

lol

#50 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much...