#1 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Found this on Youtube. Naruto Episode 126 3/3

lines from naruto the abridged series:

(kakashi is sealing sasuke's curse mark)

K: don't worry sasuke i've done this a million times before. [Is now reading book called cursed sealing for dummies]

creepy ass summoning circle; check, underage boy w/ his shirt off; check, creepy michael jackson look-alike who likes little boys; crap where am i gonna find one of those?

orochimaru: hello kakashi

K: SWEET!!!!

#2 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Post or I will........................Do Something.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

So you watch the abridged series? Yeah it's pretty hilarious. kakashi: ok guys, I've got something to tell you. Sakura, you shouldn't partake in the exams. Sakura: But why? k: Because it's dangerous and... on second thought, never mind. In fact, take on that Gaara kid. I hear he's a wuss.

#4 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny. I like the Episode 14. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji appears. Sound ninja. "Of the living god How does everyone keep finding us!" Announcer "Attention everyone. This is the neigborhood watch commity reminding everyone there are three sound ninja fighting Naruto's squad in middle of the forrest of fear. If you want help them out head there. Thank you and have a nice day." Sound ninja. "D@ you neighborhood watch commity!"

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Mon says:

"Funny. I like the Episode 14. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji appears. Sound ninja. "Of the living god How does everyone keep finding us!" Announcer "Attention everyone. This is the neigborhood watch commity reminding everyone there are three sound ninja fighting Naruto's squad in middle of the forrest of fear. If you want help them out head there. Thank you and have a nice day." Sound ninja. "D@** you neighborhood watch commity!""

I like that one too :)