Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"Ooooh that Nancy, thought you were talking about a bitchy coworker "

My staff is totally comprised of young boys. The only other bitch (besides myself) that I work with is the other manager and we don't talk to each other much. She's a liberal, so every one just takes her with a grain of salt. 

Have you noticed how much better looking middle-aged female conservatives are compared to their liberal counterparts? :D
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Darkseid Elite said:
"those lips are so sexy "

I think she had one of those little stud thingies stuck through her tongue too!  

What a babe!!!   Blech...
Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Jotham
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Ooooh that Nancy, thought you were talking about a bitchy coworker "
I thought she was talking about this Nancy.

No Caption Provided
I was very confused.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Jotham said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Ooooh that Nancy, thought you were talking about a bitchy coworker "
I thought she was talking about this Nancy.

I was very confused. "

If THAT Nancy had been the Speaker for the last 6 years...we would have never had the Recession of 2008! 

She would have paid off the special interests with toosie rolls...instead of hundreds of billions of dollars!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
come on dude... really... really  ?
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By agent9149

stop blaming Nancy for the mess the last presidency left us

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Now There Ya Go  !
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@King Saturn said:
"Now There Ya Go  ! "

Do you ever read the Economist? Do you know anything about ecomonic growth curves and what exactly drives them? You really haven't read much about economic theory at all, have you, KS? 

Well, leaving aside all you young people who never even took a course called "Economics" in high school... I Am Disgusted!!!  

Nancy has announced that she is running for Minority Leader! Somebody, take away her broom!!! 

The witch is going to have to be chased away from Washington leadership positions with her own broomstick!!!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Now There Ya Go  ! "

Do you ever read the Economist? Do you know anything about ecomonic growth curves and what exactly drives them? You really haven't read much about economic theory at all, have you, KS?  Well, leaving aside all you young people who never even took a course called "Economics" in high school... I Am Disgusted!!!   Nancy has announced that she is running for Minority Leader! Somebody, take away her broom!!!  The witch is going to have to be chased away from Washington leadership positions with her own broomstick!!!!! "
buddy... I think you are way too wrapped up in political issues... and I do not know if you the full picture of everything... but whatever
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@King Saturn said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Now There Ya Go  ! "

Do you ever read the Economist? Do you know anything about ecomonic growth curves and what exactly drives them? You really haven't read much about economic theory at all, have you, KS?  Well, leaving aside all you young people who never even took a course called "Economics" in high school... I Am Disgusted!!!   Nancy has announced that she is running for Minority Leader! Somebody, take away her broom!!!  The witch is going to have to be chased away from Washington leadership positions with her own broomstick!!!!! "
buddy... I think you are way too wrapped up in political issues... and I do not know if you the full picture of everything... but whatever "

I'm wrapped up in Economics. I don't give a rat's-a** who our leaders are, so long as they are not Keynesians!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Now There Ya Go  ! "

buddy... I think you are way too wrapped up in political issues... and I do not know if you the full picture of everything... but whatever "

I'm wrapped up in Economics. I don't give a rat's-a** who our leaders are, so long as they are not Keynesians! "
heh... well based on this entire thread... I do in fact believe you care a great deal who are leaders are...
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@King Saturn said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Now There Ya Go  ! "

I'm wrapped up in Economics. I don't give a rat's-a** who our leaders are, so long as they are not Keynesians! "
heh... well based on this entire thread... I do in fact believe you care a great deal who are leaders are... "

I said "so long as they are not Keynesians!" 

Nancy IS a Keynesian, A BIG ONE, and as such...doesn't even merit my dog sniffing her caca.
Avatar image for thebatgodcomplex_
TheBatGodComplex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why everyone blames everything on the President. He can't make laws, he can only ask Congress to make laws. Congress has all the power to legislate, and the Speaker is the leader of the Congress basically. I never understand why people point fingers at the President without looking hard and long at the congress as well, especially the Speaker.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@TheBatGodComplex_ said:
" I don't know why everyone blames everything on the President. He can't make laws, he can only ask Congress to make laws. Congress has all the power to legislate, and the Speaker is the leader of the Congress basically. I never understand why people point fingers at the President without looking hard and long at the congress as well, especially the Speaker. "
Thank you, BatGod! 

The sheer ignorance of the Constituition displayed in this forum on a daily basis is beyond belief.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Mr. Mercury
GOSH!
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos
@Roxanne Starr said:
"If THAT Nancy had been the Speaker for the last 6 years...we would have never had the Recession of 2008! "

Doubtful, regardless who speaker is or who is in power, the bubble would have bursted.
Avatar image for thebatgodcomplex_
TheBatGodComplex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: Also economics are extremely complex. A governement can take certain steps to control the economy, but unlike common belief, the President and Government in general cannot really control what the economy does.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@TheBatGodComplex_ said:
" @Hellos: Also economics are extremely complex. A governement can take certain steps to control the economy, but unlike common belief, the President and Government in general cannot really control what the economy does. "

But acts of government CAN speed up or slow down economic trends.  

Government can also virtually stop ecomonic growth altogether if it so desires...and it usually achieves these devasting results through the IRS.