• 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry if this has been done before. I couldn't find anything searching it.

Now, you basically jut list the absolute biggest stomp/mismatch battles you can think of. It does not have to of been done on the site before. It can be, but it doesn't have to. The only rule is that if has to be between comic book characters.

Off the top of my head:

  • Thor vs Daredevil
  • One Above All vs Batman
  • Martian Manhunter vs Spider-man
  • Galactus vs Dazzler
  • Aunt May vs Superman

What are the biggest stomps/mismatches/spites you can think of?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18354 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk vs kick ass

Online
#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All versus a cat

#4 Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna agree with @TheAcidSkull but something you said Cannon also makes a worse one:

Uncle Ben Vs Hulk

#5 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#6 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA vs Hulk

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke vs Rorschach.

#8 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus vs Mary Jane. Beast vs Goku. Batman vs Galactus.

#9 Edited by ImmortalOne (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Bob, Agent of Hydra vs TOAA

Red Mist vs Galactus

Rorschach vs Dr. Manhattan

#10 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

Pa Kent vs Darkseid

#14 Posted by Wolfrazer (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer rabbit vs DC/Marvel.

#15 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I'm just going to pretend that you said you were joking.

Even gave the Spectre fair warning:

Let's be honest - Batman drawing on the power of Gotham City can not only kick the Spectre, but make him bleed.

Bats is just too over-powered.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@TheCannon said:

I'm just going to pretend that you said you were joking.

Even gave the Spectre fair warning:

Let's be honest - Batman drawing on the power of Gotham City can not only kick the Spectre, but make him bleed.

Bats is just too over-powered.

To avoid taking a sledgehammer to everything in my house in anger, I'm ignoring all comments like that.

#20 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@TheCannon said:

@isaac_clarke said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/pre-ret-beyonder-spectre-vs-storm-batman-with-prep/557817/?page=2

Pre-retcon Beyonder & The Spectre vs Storm & Batman (with prep)

I mean honestly, how does the Spectre last more than a second against Batman. With prep he solos.

You're joking, right?

Not a hint of sarcasm! Bat-kick away!

Even gave the Spectre fair warning:

Let's be honest - Batman drawing on the power of Gotham City can not only kick the Spectre, but make him bleed.

Bats is just too over-powered.

#21 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

#22 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamcha vs Anyone.

#23 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

superman /thor vs hulk. like really stop doing it

#24 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl Vs, you-name-it

#25 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#26 Posted by maesterwar (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy Olsen vs Doomsday

#27 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Aquaman vs his haters

#28 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#29 Posted by ImmortalOne (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Sorry if this has been done before. I couldn't find anything searching it.

Now, you basically jut list the absolute biggest stomp/mismatch battles you can think of. It does not have to of been done on the site before. It can be, but it doesn't have to. The only rule is that if has to be between comic book characters.

Off the top of my head:

  • Thor vs Daredevil
  • One Above All vs Batman
  • Martian Manhunter vs Spider-man
  • Galactus vs Dazzler
  • Aunt May vs Superman

What are the biggest stomps/mismatches/spites you can think of?

I know right? I mean what is up with these people, thinking TOAA can beat Batman?

#30 Posted by TheCannon (19219 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@TheCannon said:

Sorry if this has been done before. I couldn't find anything searching it.

Now, you basically jut list the absolute biggest stomp/mismatch battles you can think of. It does not have to of been done on the site before. It can be, but it doesn't have to. The only rule is that if has to be between comic book characters.

Off the top of my head:

  • Thor vs Daredevil
  • One Above All vs Batman
  • Martian Manhunter vs Spider-man
  • Galactus vs Dazzler
  • Aunt May vs Superman

What are the biggest stomps/mismatches/spites you can think of?

I know right? I mean what is up with these people, thinking TOAA can beat Batman?

I'm just going to pretend and hope that was a joke.

#31 Posted by ImmortalOne (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Of course that was a joke.

#32 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26203 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no such thing as the worst battle thread imo.

#33 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk vs Hulk Hogan

#34 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos vs lucifer morningstar

#35 Edited by SilverGalford (3272 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor moon vs The Beyonder , i love that one , LOL!

The Spectre vs Bloom (winx club)

Mr Mxyzptlk vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Lucifer Morningstar vs Naruto,Sakura Haruno,Hinata Hyuga,Sasuke.

Darkseid vs BlackWidow

Doomsday vs the question

Trion Juggernaut vs Mary Jane

#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

Sory to Bump and old Thread.

But I found this in the Battle Atchives and couldn't resist.

And seeing as Punisher War Zone will have him facing Thor

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-without-mjolnir-vs-punisher/622466/?

#37 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil vs Justice League

Spider-man vs Kal Kent

Classic Strange vs Iron-Man

#38 Posted by ShootingNova (18700 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA vs. any non-omnipotent.

#39 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: How about my very first thread,

Luke vs Bane and Nihilius.

(i'msuchafail)

#40 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Lantern Solomon Grundy vs. Condiment King.

#42 Posted by ShootingNova (18700 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: Haha. Don't worry. But yeah, the TOAA stomp is bigger.

#43 Edited by Jezer (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone vs Me in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Me vs QTM Stats Class - a.k.a. Kick My Ass Class

a.k.a. hope I pass class

a.k.a. minus twelve self-esteem, I am trash class

a.k.a. before I took it I was chaste(give it a short "A") class

a.k.a. I am the substance that comes out of gas when its passed class

a.k.a. g.p.a. dropping fast class

a.k.a. lacking class so I'm gonna rhyme class with class, class

#44 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Me vs 1 Kilogram Steak.... That steak never stood a chance.

#45 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (11748 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Galactus is as good as gone.

#46 Posted by SoA (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

dazzler could use galactus's arrival to hit shot him , just saying

not biggest mismatch but it was a real fight posted : Bane vs juggernaut

#47 Posted by consolemaster001 (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i saw someone make a "Naruto vs Galactus" battle.

#48 Posted by lars_maximus (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone vs Squirrel Girl (especially when she defeated Thanos of Titan).

#49 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder vs Aunt May

#50 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs Ash from Pokemon.