#1 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not aware whether this is Youtube spam or not. I am aware that it is self advertising, and I am quite ashamed, but I'm doing it anyway, so I guess I'm not THAT ashamed. Now. With the forewarning out of the way, allow me to elaborate upon the specific nature of this topic.

I very recently (see: last month) got into video editing, because I wanted to make videos about superheroes, specifically, the ones that have had their own movies. I could see the videos in my head, and needed to find a way to put them on the screen. So I did. I was trying to make videos, music videos, whatever they're called, that showcased the tone of the hero in it, in such a way as I had not seen often done, a collaboration between video, music, and character. I'd like to know how I did, and I could think of none better than a website devoted to comics to judge such. Whether I should give up or not, keep trying, what I'm doing right or wrong, etc. So, without further ado, I give to you, my first attempt, featuring the Incredible Hulk.

Criticism, suggestions, etc, are all welcome. And if this does count as Youtube spam, I apologize for wasting your time.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20151 posts) - - Show Bio

Coolio

#3 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice vid dude, it's definitely better than alot of these types of videos on youtube keep it up. Things I like, the way it smoothly cut from scene to scene and the was it goes with the music. d^_^b

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Thanks! I appreciate the support.

#5 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

Impressive.

#6 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith:

No problem man if more people said "you can do it" to people we could start another Renaissance but better because we have working toilets. d^_^b

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Hopefully without all the guillotines. Wait... Are you talking about replacing the guillotine beheadings with death by swirly?!

'Cause if you are, I am on board with this new Renaissance idea.

#8 Posted by superstay (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Yes criminals will shake in they're boots, prisoners will run from the janitor for the fear he'll drag them to the swirling water of DOOM!!! *Ecos: DOOM DOOM DOOM* d*}{*b

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay: Taking the war on crime to a whole new level: The sewers.

#10 Posted by Jackson_Hartley (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nicely done.

#11 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jackson_Hartley: Thanks, Mr. Hartley. Awesome beard.

... That is a beard, right?

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20151 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Jackson_Hartley: Thanks, Mr. Hartley. Awesome beard.

... That is a beard, right?

It's Chewbacca's hair glued onto his chin.

#13 Edited by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this song Great job!

#14 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Thanks!

#15 Posted by Jackson_Hartley (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: It's a beard, but not my pic. I'm still waiting to see if anyone knows who it is.

#16 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Two things: One, unofficial Bump. Two, rather than making another thread for the exact same concept, here is my second video about the Avenger Iron Man! Well... It's more a video about Tony Stark. But he's Iron Man, so it counts.

#17 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

And now, even though no one cares, I'm fairly committed to this by this point, so bump with a new video:

#18 Posted by TheCannon (18304 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

And here's my Avengers video. Going to come back to Thor.