My thoughts on Arrow...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Riddlergeist

Don't get me wrong... Arrow is a great Tv show... there is just so many problems with the credibility.

I know its a TV show and we should act like the problems aren't there but i feel i should point em' out.

1. Det. Lance should know Ollie is Green Arrow.

Sarah and Ollie were both stranded on an island. when Ollie came back, The Arrow shows up. When Sarah came back, Black canary shows up. Det. Lance knows Sarah is Black Canary, so i think he shoulda' connected the dots.

2. The Mirakuru mainly focusing on strength.

Now I love the fact that Roy is going to be Red Arrow, but before he had the mirakuru, he was beating up baddies, and flipping around. Roy showed great of speed and strength even before he was given the Drug. After mirakuru, it ruined it. Whenever he goes on missions, he walks around like he's Hulk. Sure he has amazing strength now (breaking a bomb proof container with his bare hands) but where is the speed, agility, and stamina that he should have. It takes away the vision of Red Arrow that he showed when he was Pre-Mirakuru.

3. Really bad acting at times.

Amell is emotion-less 99% of the time. The chick that plays huntress is one of the worst actresses I have ever seen, and her choreography really sucked. Maybe it's just me.

Don't agree with me? try to convince me

Bonus Question*

do you think grundy is going to be a Arrow villain or a Flash Villain?

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@riddlergeist: idk, I agree with you on some of it. I think it's a great TV show though, I guess just some of the acting isn't that good. Stephen Amell and Manu Bennett's acting is good, but some of the other cast.... Like it's hilarious watching Mrs. Queen try to cry.

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlergeist: idk, I agree with you on some of it. I think it's a great TV show though, I guess just some of the acting isn't that good. Stephen Amell and Manu Bennett's acting is good, but some of the other cast.... Like it's hilarious watching Mrs. Queen try to cry.

they should go back to the ol' peel an onion trick..

-Riddle Me This

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Riddlergeist
Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

I'll agree with you on Huntress' actress.

And when I say someone is a bad actor, they're a really bad actor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a CW show.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

I like it.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Det. Lance has no reason to think its ollie when ollie was in jail diggle put on the costume and had a confirmed sighting

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Det. Lance has no reason to think its ollie when ollie was in jail diggle put on the costume and had a confirmed sighting

1. Ollie was house arrested... not in jail.

2. I am aware of that, but Det. Lance visits with Green Arrow every day... he always sees Black Canary with him. Sarah is dating Ollie. also any idiot can see the similarities between Ollie and arrow if you see them almost every day.

Bottom line is... CW should let Lance find out already.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

Lance is like Gordon, he'll never find out, I don't want him to.

I think you mean pre Mirakuru, not post, but I agree.

I actually think Jessica Degouw is one of the better actresses on the show. Manu Bennet blows the rest out of the water, he could be on GOT or something.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kgb725

@riddlergeist: I always thought he was close enough to figure it out based on the facial hair.

Also wasnt lance with ollie when diggle was out

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance is like Gordon, he'll never find out, I don't want him to.

I think you mean pre Mirakuru, not post, but I agree.

I actually think Jessica Degouw is one of the better actresses on the show. Manu Bennet blows the rest out of the water, he could be on GOT or something.

Your right... thank you for the correction.

Proverbs 12:1

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.

-Riddle Me This

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@riddlergeist: I always thought he was close enough to figure it out based on the facial hair.

Also wasnt lance with ollie when diggle was out

True this...

but still... what are the chances of the vigilante and the suspected vigilante looking very similar.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Yeah, from the first episode Ollie has done everything you can think of to mislead those who may believe he is Green Arrow. A good bit of season one was devoted to Ollie having to come up with ways to trick those who might have believed he was GA. So by the start of season two people anyone who may have thought Ollie was Green Arrow had pretty much given up on that theory do to all of the "evidence" that said otherwise.

As for Lance knowing about Sarah being Black Canary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she reveal this to her father personally? It should also be noted that, to some capacity, Lance knows about the League of Assassins and that Sarah was trained by them. I don't believe it was ever mentioned to Lance that Sarah was on the island with Ollie, but instead that she was simply presumed dead when the Queen's Gambit went down and that Ollie was on the island alone.

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who complain about the acting on Arrow are the same people who would turn around and praise Agents of SHIELD.

Riddlergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcalibur said:

People who complain about the acting on Arrow are the same people who would turn around and praise Agents of SHIELD.

whoa whoa whoa. as far as im concerned... that show doesnt exist...

I lov arrow... its my favorite tv show as of now... just, has a few kinks

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets better each week

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TazzMission

lance will know in episode 19

i will say as much as i love the show i just wish they would finish up specific arcs instead of having 7 going at one time. i just feel they needed to finish the whole ras al ghul thing because what would happen about nyssaa when she freed sara? i get there trying to stretch it out but cmon . or the one episode when roy is told ollies idenity and after that we dont get to see how he handled it . to me as bad ass deathstroke is i kind of feel like that shouldve been done in season one really. also what about moiria getting revenge on felicity for telling oliver about theas real father? those are my only nitpicks really. i guess when it comes down to it its really the pacing of specific archs that are left as clif hangers and they do something completley different a week later

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is almost as good as The Manana People.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is the best.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I honestly could not get into Arrow..... I've tried twice. There just so many better shows out there. I just found out about Black Mirror. That show is mind blowing.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOOO, I was relying on Netflix for my Arrow fix and only saw Season 1, and now I clicked on this I figured out Sarah is Black Canaaaarryyyyyyy........

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kgb725

@riddlergeist: Well it is always dark when he sees him and he never lets him too close

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Raiiyn

Arrow Thread

There's a thread for this. Stop spamming the off topic thread.