My sexual identity...

• 71 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This isn't easy for me to say but I have to be true to the person I KNOW I am inside. No matter what the world sees on the outside.

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields, dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm mentally ill, but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on, I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

No Caption Provided

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 SC  Moderator

Good for you! Personally I don't think having metal parts integrated into your body is necessary. If you identify as a helicopter, and that makes you a better person, to yourself and others, thats all that should count, but if you want some extra bling and make it a bit harder to get through airport security and really want that and have good reasons, then who am I to judge eh.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

I'm like a kitten or a puppy.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:-)

HolyMistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

snikt_bamf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By snikt_bamf
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dum529001

@noone301994 said:

This isn't easy for me to say but I have to be true to the person I KNOW I am inside. No matter what the world sees on the outside.

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields, dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm mentally ill, but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AGM-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on, I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Would you like some incest and polygamy with that?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Noone301994

Thanks guys. You are so supportive. I just got done telling my parents and we got into a HUGE fight and I ended up Desert Storming out. I hate freaking heliphobes...

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@noone301994: You do you, Apache. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys. You are so supportive. I just got done telling my parents and we got into a HUGE fight and I ended up Desert Storming out. I hate freaking heliphobes...

Dude........don't be ashamed. Your kind has helped so many people out whenever they got a 7 killstreak.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@noone301994: You have the right to be yourself, but not to kill. If you had, you would not have the right to be.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@noone301994: I will never accept you, you are not a helicopter! Face facts or stop looking in the mirror.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

YoUre dead to me!!!!!!!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taken from tumblr or 4chan, can't remember which one though

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would you like some incest and polygamy with that?

How dare you compare my sexual identity to something so obscene! You need to check your vehicle privilege and educate yourself mister!

@ryagan said:

@noone301994: You do you, Apache. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Thanks man. I don't think anyone deserves that type of grief. What is so wrong about wanting to change my body into a machine with reuters and weapons? What is so wrong about wanting to drop loads onto foreigners?

@m_man said:

Dude........don't be ashamed. Your kind has helped so many people out whenever they got a 7 killstreak.

That is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...

No Caption Provided

@ccraft said:

@noone301994: I will never accept you, you are not a helicopter! Face facts or stop looking in the mirror.

I always knew you were a racist heliphobe.

No Caption Provided
@rouflex said:

@noone301994: You have the right to be yourself, but not to kill. If you had, you would not have the right to be.

You oppressive CIS scum! I have the right to do and be whatever I want! I'm no longer going to allow this discrimination against helicopters hold me down..

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I just think you should stop lying to yourself and go see a therapist.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

You oppressive CIS scum! I have the right to do and be whatever I want! I'm no longer going to allow this discrimination against helicopters hold me down..

You ignorant freedom killer, a helicopter does not kill. He flight into the night and film the stars. You are only a dirty Capitalist! *Point a hamster cage* Go in the jail, now.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rouflex

@ccraft said:

@noone301994: I just think you should stop lying to yourself and go see a therapist.

Watchout, we got a profesionnal over here. *Spin around like a top-i(n)c-beyblade*.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

I'm happy for you.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Incursion

I admire your courage Apache

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

You are just an oppressive and ignorant heliphobe. See a therapist due to my sexual identity? That sounds like something a fascist would say. Stop being such an CIS gendered heliprivileged ableist.

@rouflex said:

You ignorant freedom killer, a helicopter does not kill. He flight into the night and film the stars. You are only a dirty Capitalist! *Point a hamster cage* Go in the jail, now.

You need to educate yourself for making such a generalization about my kind. Stop body-shaming me and check your privilege you fascist!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex: Don't encourage him to disfigure his body.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rouflex

@noone301994 said:

@rouflex said:

You need to educate yourself for making such a generalization about my kind. Stop body-shaming me and check your privilege you fascist!

What did the psycho-libertarian said? Swimming in the blood of naturalistes is what turns you on? If so, you must open your eyes before i call the army and atomise the hell out of your booty.

@ccraft said:

@rouflex: Don't encourage him to disfigure his body.

I'm saving the world from a sociopath and that's all you have to say? YOU KNOW THAT BESTERD IS A SAVAGE KILLER so lets him jump into the Helicopter moldleur.

Rouflex, TURN THEM ON! *Cute your arm with a sharpner while dizzling and leave into the night* I AM THE NIght...

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I am happy with the body I was born with, I didn't have to learn it. But apparently you need professional help if you want to become a helicopter. Why don't you just become a helicopter pilot? Oh I know, it's because you want your 15 minutes of fame, stop using the media to express your idea of self-mutilation as true happiness.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#31 SC  Moderator

@noone301994 said:

Sorry to hear about this. Chances are your parents are just a bit confused, and often when people are confused about something they are suspicious, skeptical, mocking towards it. Hopefully it was just a verbal argument, and not a physical one. I mean no human has a shot against a helicopter, well… unless your parents are Solid Snake.

Patience and understanding can help, and you are not alone, many people have to cope without family support over similar issues. Can't change how others feel or react to you with, only yourself, so maybe in the future you may have a son or daughter who is homosexual, transgender and you can show them acceptance and love, the type your parents aren't showing you. Though maybe your parents will come around, they might just have stigma towards helicopters and other things.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Stop body-shaming me, you heliphobe. Check your vehicle privilege.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm secretly a couch

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You are just jealous that you are not a Top.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I want to ride you

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game must be amazing for you then:

No Caption Provided

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GLEmerald924

God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Helicopter. Helicopterality is a sin against God & I disapprove.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's Mine :

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Loading Video...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Helicopter. Helicopterality is a sin against God & I disapprove.

Stop trying to oppress me, heliphobe. This is 2015. The U.S. has legalized gay marriage nationwide. It's only fair that I get my rights too. Maybe it's time for the bible to change it from Adam and Eve to Adam and Apache.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I read this on the train and embarrassed myself by laughing really loudly

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4/10 I've seen this meme too many times

And your rotor blades look a little short youknowwhatimsaying :>

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know how you feel, man. I came out as a 747 back in mid-October. Nobody has looked at me the same since...

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Allah said that man shall only be with many wives with veils. Allah would disapprove.

Durka durka.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're so brave, we should ignore all the important news in the World and focus on how brave you are for doing what makes you feel happy. You're an inspiration Apache

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers