My Movie Review for Limitless

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Limitless is about a man named Eddie who is going no where in his life. He can't even write one sentence in the book he is trying to write and his girlfriend just broke up with him. Then randomly on the street he finds his ex-brother-in-law and he gives Eddie a pill that changes his life. This pill makes Eddie use more than 20% of his brain. 

I have always wondered what it would be like to use more than 20% of our brain. Would we be super smart or would we have powers. This movie I think was the most realistic way to tell a story of a person using more than 20% of their brain. in this movie Eddie remembers things that he might of just took a glance at in his life. My favorite thing was that he knew how to fight even though he never fought in his life and just saw a documentry on fighting on the history channel. The supporting chacters in this story even had a great story. Next to Eddie his girlfriend had a really great story in this also. Some movies sometimes forget that supporting charaters are also improtnat but, this movie made sure not to forget that fact. Something that I loved about this movie right when it started was the narration. i thought it was perfect and it made you feel smart and made you learn a little more about what it felt like to use more than 20% of your brain. 

Towards the beginning of this movie. I was very confused and I was worried that it is the state I would stay in for the rest of the movie. But thank goodness you started to understand towards the middle of the movie. Because towards the beginning when he took the pill you had no idea what it did and there were clones of him as he took it. So that made things a little confusing. Also a complaint i have is that when he took the pill some scenes made you very dizzy. That is one reason i gave the visual a C- because some of the visuals made you dizzy.  

This movie lived up to its name for being a thriller. There is a lot of scenes where you are going to have your mouth wide open. Even though the movie was a little confusing in the beginning don't walk out because it really does pick up towards the middle. i give this movie a B- and i recommend for people to see this movie in the movie theater.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Billy Batson
nice review :)
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cpt_linger
nice man, i look forward to seeing this, ive been growing more and more fond of bradley cooper since hangover.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Limitless was a Pretty Good Film... Bradley Cooper looks like he is gonna be a New Leading Man in Hollywood's List of Great Stars