My first blog

Avatar image for alejandrosato1977
alejandrosato1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Ok, here we go, this is my first blog ever, but as it seems it is something i must do to complete a quest, and as i am a Geek and proud of it i guess i better do it and try to complete the quests.

So i tough about what to write, and well, it is after all a comic book site , so i better talk about some comics

Lets start with i have read Superhero comics for a long time and through the years i diversified, started with all the classics, and as i mentioned i am a geek so i have gone iinto lots of areas , like i hav eread Manga, watched anime, played dungeons and dragons, and read hundreds of novels like my favorites the dragonlance core books, and forgotten realms dark elf novels, also lots of movies, and as i said lots of comics like before it was mainly the classic heroes, but of course i enjoy a good slasher comic from time to time like Hack/slash, or a innocent Richie rich or casper  even some Archies mainly the Jughead stuff.

Lately i been needing some new reading material, and well, lets say i got some good suggestions, like Locke and key, and now just started the first number of the boys, but one of my favorites from all the stuff i read i gues sits Fables, i cant wait for the next issue, i have to say i do not look much into writers or artist, im more into this for the stories.

Anyway i guess this is enough for a first blog

Avatar image for ricardorubio1974
ricardorubio1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ricardorubio1974

Well I will seek forward to your Fables questions in the trivia section soon; but I have to point out that I've been reading a lot of stuff through a lot of years and i've como to a general conclusion and it is that the comicbooks are something that you have it in your blood.

Your tastes changes but in the core of your soul, something have to ocuppy this little window that fulfills your R&R time and it makes you wonder if the little boy that is inside you is waiting to take a number at the line, and finally put his hands on some great piece of imagination translated into paper.

From friendly ghosts, Foxes & crows, to honorable, powerful or guilty superheroes a great list of universal concepts properly mixed into some time of mental relax!

Great memories!