My first blog <3

Kaitlin7x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Kaitlin7x

I've just had my two weeks of college for the Easter Holidays and it felt like a lifetime!

Within those weeks I went to go see SuckerPunch in the cinema with Daniel.
There has been a hell of a lot of bad reviews about this film so I naturally went in expecting the wo rse.
I don't know if that helped or not with my opinion on the movie but I thought it was Awesome! 
I thought the plot was really good but it would of been a whole different genre of movie if the fighting scenes were not added [Of course that doesn't mean without the fighting it would of been a bad movie] 

All the special effects were done really well and even though the film is a bunch of girls running around with practically no clothes on it wasn't tacky at all and it didn't make me want to shout at my boyfriend for watching [So that was good]

I can only really point out a few things that went wrong:
Vanessa Hudgens for a start, I don't recall her doing anything practical throughout the whole movie.
It's kind of hard to get into at first, I got abit confused half way through not knowing what was going on [But Inception was like that too and that was brilliant]
And the death of the Dragon... I hate anything to do with animal cruelty even Mythical Creatures!

Overall though I enjoyed it and will be more than likely purchusing it on Blu-Ray when it comes out.
[The soundtracks worth a download too]

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'm still on the fence myself about seeing it or not.  Just really strikes me as something I could wait for when it comes out on DVD later.  Still gotta love Zack Snyder nevertheless.

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Daydream

I've still not seen it. Don't really want to either, not sure if I can sit through the entire thing.
Kaitlin7x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kaitlin7x
@RedheadedAtrocitus: If you are on the fence about going to see it it wont too long now until it's released on DVD.
 But yeah Zack Snyder :D
 Can't wait to see how Man of Steel turns out. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By SC  Moderator

I would have preferred it if they dropped the cheesecake angle and went more dark and twisted with their projection, of course then even less people would have seen it, but then it would have become a cult classic. lol Still, I liked it more than most. I didn't like the dragon part myself either lol, I enjoyed the dark theme that underlines the movie. The themes of self sacrifice, sisterhood, abuse in mental institutions and so on. Actions scenes were pretty good. Not too cliche. I like the actresses acting for the most part. Consistency between then was a lil off I felt. 

I felt it could have been so much better, but still, is one of the better movies I have seen in last two years. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Sucker Punch was Okay... if you want to see a Real Movie... go see Hanna