#1 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw Muse (again) last night in San Fran. Oh how I love the live music. Something about the beat of the drums and bass pounding through your chest. This guys can get so loud yet it doesn't just sound like noise. RedLAMP was supposed to go with me but wasn't into it. Lame. Lil' G-Girl wanted to go. She asked if she could go with me when she gets older.

Staff
#2 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice I like Knight of Cydonia and Super Massive.

#3 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

And you can't get away from Starlight on the radio. Super Massive was weird the first time I heard it. I was like, WTF? The crowd loved it last night.

Staff
#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Knights is still my fav though. I loved the video it was awesome.

#5 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never heard of Muse before, but I like em.

#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

New Convert awesome.

#7 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Best part about Muse is its only 3 guys making all that noise you'd swear there were 5 guys up there.

#8 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

This was the second time I saw them. The first was at one of those multi-band things and the bands only had thirty minutes sets. It was just the three of them. Last night there was actually a fourth guy helping out a little. The singer, Matt I think, goes back and forth between guitar and piano. It's pretty amazing. You can see the other guy in the second vid here. Lil' G-Girl likes "Starlight" 'cause it's like "starlight, starbright..." They are just so good (and loud) live.

Staff
#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

zOMG I can't believe I didn't see this thread. I went to the Muse concert when they came down here in Australia. They played at the crappiest venue ever, but I still loved them. They are so good.

#10 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, never would have expected you were a Muse fan. Guess that means you like Radiohead as well?

Staff
#11 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Radiohead. I don't loooove them. It's weird how they've changed from their first album (with "Creep"). Seems like they rocked more. Then they started doing the trippy stuff like "Everything in it's right place." I did love that song for the movie "Vanilla Sky."

Staff
#12 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock.

Enjoy.

#13 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insulting yet humorous.

Staff
#14 Posted by MrBrattastic (4 posts) - - Show Bio

My 2 fav Muse songs are Apocalypse Please and Time is Running out I am not super into them but I bet they are totally worth seeing

#15 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like themm until my brother had a radio show in high school. He would play them and I would support him and I loved their songs since then. Thanks Jack.

#16 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say it again, they are AMAZING live.

Staff
#17 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe ya. I wish that I could see them live.

#18 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

So the new Linkin Park cd came out today. I'm not a huge fan but I like the new song. I was listening to the cd on the way to work. A nice way to kick off the morning commute.

Staff
#19 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna see the Linkin Parks this weekend

Here's a Muse concert I saw last summer, was awesome except I lost my cellphone at the beginning of it and spent the first 3-4 songs running around trying to find it.

setlist

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Assassin

New Born

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Map of the Problematique

Plug in Baby

TIRO

Stockholm Syndrome

Post Edited:2007-05-15 23:11:26

#20 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW.

Here's the vid for Linkin Park. Meant to put it up this morning but my server at work is sooooo restricted. I'm really diggin' the new album. Even Lil' G-Girl asked if I could have the music in the car next time we're in it.

Staff
#21 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, a new linkin park albulm.

#22 Posted by G-Man (32252 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot explain how much I love the new Linkin Park cd. I've listened to it sooo many times since it came out. I guess this is their second single off it. Friday on the way home from work, I had the windows down the cd blasting (oh how I love my stereo in my truck). This song is one of those that really pumps you up. And look how happy Mike Shinoda looks.

Staff