#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I made this team that is in the Marvel U.  They are a black ops team consisted of: Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Ares, and another character that is licensed but can't figure out yet.  (Help)


They are based in L.A. and have signed their lives away (like the song) and do the dirty work of the Marvel U.  They are kind of like X-Force and deal with huge threats and problems in the universe. 

Please help with some other ideas!

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
  


Please give ideas!
#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Moon Knight? He sold his life away to Khonshu did'nt he?

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"NICE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Moon Knight? He sold his life away to Khonshu did'nt he?"

Thanks. I was going to have him until the Thunderbolts started chasing him.  I was really wanting to do him.

i thought War Machine but this really doesn't qualify him all that much. 
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Thanks. I was going to have him until the Thunderbolts started chasing him.  I was really wanting to do him.

i thought War Machine but this really doesn't qualify him all that much. "
Yeah, Are you trying to pitch this to Marvel or this just for fun?
#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Thanks. I was going to have him until the Thunderbolts started chasing him.  I was really wanting to do him.

i thought War Machine but this really doesn't qualify him all that much. "
Yeah, Are you trying to pitch this to Marvel or this just for fun?"

Fun.  Do you think it is good enough to pitch?  I would like to be a writer...
#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything's possible

I myself would love to be a writer for Marvel.......Now, It might need some tweaking but over all it's good. When I say tweaking, I mean small changes, For instance Saints of Los Angeles  may be trade-marked, so a possible new name or even working out something with Motley Crue may be needed.

Another thing I see that could be a slight problem is characters who have signed there life away (Moon Knight, Ghost Rider etc etc) tend to lean towards being a loner.

I don't think Johnny Blaze has ever been on a team before, Different story with Danny Ketch who was a loyal member to the short-lived "The Champions".

Moon Knight was once an Avenger but he tends to work alone as of now....

But all in all, I can see it happening.

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Anything's possible

I myself would love to be a writer for Marvel.......Now, It might need some tweaking but over all it's good. When I say tweaking, I mean small changes, For instance Saints of Los Angeles  may be trade-marked, so a possible new name or even working out something with Motley Crue may be needed.

Another thing I see that could be a slight problem is characters who have signed there life away (Moon Knight, Ghost Rider etc etc) tend to lean towards being a loner.

I don't think Johnny Blaze has ever been on a team before, Different story with Danny Ketch who was a loyal member to the short-lived "The Champions".

Moon Knight was once an Avenger but he tends to work alone as of now....

But all in all, I can see it happening.
"
Me too!  I'd love to work at Marvel.

The changes are fine (the name just sounds cool)

I chose loners so there'd be problems within the team.  They'd have to work together for a common goal and bond.  We can change that if you'd prefer but Danny Ketch is coming back in Ghost Rider form soon so that might work out...
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Me too!  I'd love to work at Marvel.

The changes are fine (the name just sounds cool)

I chose loners so there'd be problems within the team.  They'd have to work together for a common goal and bond.  We can change that if you'd prefer but Danny Ketch is coming back in Ghost Rider form soon so that might work out..."
Like I said, It's a good idea
#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Me too!  I'd love to work at Marvel.

The changes are fine (the name just sounds cool)

I chose loners so there'd be problems within the team.  They'd have to work together for a common goal and bond.  We can change that if you'd prefer but Danny Ketch is coming back in Ghost Rider form soon so that might work out..."
Like I said, It's a good idea"

I'll consider.  Could the Danny Ketch Ghost Rider be better or worse?
#11 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

if it's set in LA....Foolkiller would be good addition...he lives in LA and he's pretty badass....but he doesnt have powers like the rest of your team there does...

#12 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"if it's set in LA....Foolkiller would be good addition...he lives in LA and he's pretty badass....but he doesnt have powers like the rest of your team there does..."
Okay....
That is a consideration.  Thanks.
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
I'll consider.  Could the Danny Ketch Ghost Rider be better or worse?"
I can't really say, I've only read one Danny Ketch book compared to the stack of Johnny Blaze comics I have. However, Danny Ketch is making a come back so that's about to change

Danny Ketch
















@Obi

Yeah, Foolkiller would be good

Foolkiller












#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Drifter!

I got to go! We'll pick this up with more ideas tomorrow hopefully!

I can't wait for that host Rider issue to come out btw!

#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
No Prob. Have fun and stay safe
#16 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"No Prob. Have fun and stay safe"
wow. you can do both?
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"TheDrifter said:
"No Prob. Have fun and stay safe"
wow. you can do both?"
lol
#18 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Try taskmaster!!!

#19 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster won't work since he is training Initiative students, I have had plans to revamp Phantom rider though.  Possibly Phantomex.

#20 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

The new character Anti-Venom has me kinda hooked on him as well.

#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Taskmaster won't work since he is training Initiative students, I have had plans to revamp Phantom rider though.  Possibly Phantomex."
Phantom Rider? Ghost Rider & Phantom Rider on the same team? Sounds badass
#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Taskmaster won't work since he is training Initiative students, I have had plans to revamp Phantom rider though.  Possibly Phantomex."
Phantom Rider? Ghost Rider & Phantom Rider on the same team? Sounds badass"
Thats what I thought.  Maybe revamp him just a little to get him caught up.  What a team-up.
#23 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I would also like to use Black Panther.  I think the base should be cloaked and possibly an uncovered Nick Fury safehouse.

#24 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet you could figure out a way to fit in Moon Knight.

#25 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll wait for the outcome of the Thunderbolts storyline.  I have an idea where Ghost Rider pimps everyones ride hellcycle style.

#26 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!!!

#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.  How should the new Phantom Rider look?

#28 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Thanks.  How should the new Phantom Rider look?"
I'd say a cross between Punisher and Vengeance with a tiny bit of Spawn, decked out in cowboy gear"
#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Thanks.  How should the new Phantom Rider look?"
I'd say a cross between Punisher and Vengeance with a tiny bit of Spawn, decked out in cowboy gear"
Alright cool. Do you have any suggestions on the base?  Or if I could tie in Moon Knight or Punisher?
#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Alright cool. Do you have any suggestions on the base?  Or if I could tie in Moon Knight or Punisher?"
Punisher? Doubt it

Moon Knight? Yes

Base? Why do they need a base? They sold there life away right? Would'nt someone who sold there life away be on the run?
#31 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Alright cool. Do you have any suggestions on the base?  Or if I could tie in Moon Knight or Punisher?"
Punisher? Doubt it

Moon Knight? Yes

Base? Why do they need a base? They sold there life away right? Would'nt someone who sold there life away be on the run?"

Possibly.  But would they be a team then?