My copy of Final Fantasy 12 is Dead Long Live the Memories

chrisblue77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By chrisblue77

It finlt hapaned, after a grand total of 774 ( thats not on one save) I did'nt think it was that much. Im going to miss the way it played, the whole gambait system af combat. I'll even miss playing Vaan, you give that guy a axe he looks rigth, you can say the same thing about Ashe, I use to give her big hamer for pounding the meat (maybe I didnt like her as much). I liked Penelo, you give her a pole weapon and she has these arobit attacks. I hated Balthier, he uses guns, he knows about Frans hearing issue's? Fran, Oh Fran, she was the sexiest FF character ever, one time I had her useing a gun against some boss and her victory animation was her kissing its barral. She was usually my main charcter, if you have to look at some ones ass for hours on end....

It was the only deasent game I had that, I cant even get a used copy. maybe I just need to make crean break, or I migth get lucky at a used game store. I realy hate this, I would have rathered stoped playing on my own terms.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Inverno

I tried to play it once. The game crashed after Vaan met Basch and Fran and I never bothered to play it again. I think I missed so much :(

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Fantastic game.  Not the best FF, but certainly up there.

Except for Vaan. I hate Vaan. So much.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

One of the best FF's of all time. Certainly among my top 3.

Have you tried going to EB Games or something? I bought a copy of mine in EB. Almost mint condition but just 6 dollars.