My concept for a Markiplier animated series

Richtofen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I thought and thought about "hey....Mark has a REALLY good voice for voice acting!", so, heres my idea, first if were going to choose a Television broadcaster, I would go with Adult Swim, simply because, they don't screw up show's just to get ratings. Second I think it should air on a day that would give Mark, Wade, and Bob some free time and availability..... Saturdays! So yes, it would be on Toonami, simply because, well, it would be animated. Finally I think the show should have gueststars (pewdiepie,jontron,cinnamon toastken,rpgminx,etc) and also should have Mark's fictional character's ( tiny box Tim, anyone?) Especially Wilford Warfstache, who I have a concept for. The concept would be that when ever Mark puts on " The Stache" he gets immense strength and can only talk the way Wilford does(Wilford is an actual separate character in the show) also he would be able to shoot pink laser's of "Stache Power". The main villain of the show, well, I haven't the slightest clue who that would be, Either Darkiplier, or the crazed butt stabber( or their working together) I also don't know what the premise would be either.

Anyways, that's my concept, would their be anything you'd like to ask or tell me what could be put in? This is a concept after all..