Music Review: Is Techno taking over?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Roddy010

I remember back in the day when techno was this cool sound associated with pop locking and robots. Now it seems as if you can't turn on the radio without listening to some electronica or electronically influenced music. Since the death of the autotune electronic music has spread like wildfire crossing almost every genre from rock to hip hop. I personally love this new era in techno music. I've always thought it was pretty cool. What are some of you guy's opinion istechno taking over or is it just a fad that will be dead by the end of this year? 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Kids LOVE the dubstep.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Billy Batson

Since the death of the autotune electronic music has spread like wildfire crossing almost every genre from rock to hip hop. 

Woooot? 

BB

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rudyftw

ITS SOUNDS LIKE ROBOTS DOING IT!

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

Techno isn't taking over, club music is taking over.  In reality, there have been some awesome techno bands, like Daft Punk, The Crystal Method, Kill Memory Crash, and then there's Industrial music, a cousin to techno which is even better, IMO.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MKF30

I love techno, while I don't feel it's taking over I do feel it's better then rap this era for sure...the dance vibe, techno, club theme is catchy and is apart of a lot bit hit songs from underground trance songs to Lady Gaga songs with an electronica influence. 

Me personally, I love classic rock and roll from 60's-present, and trance and dance. That's all I listen to...

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By cyberninja

I like The Prodigy, is this bad? 

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Samimista
@progenitor said:
Techno isn't taking over, club music is taking over.  In reality, there have been some awesome techno bands, like Daft Punk, The Crystal Method, Kill Memory Crash, and then there's Industrial music, a cousin to techno which is even better, IMO.
This.