• 62 results
#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/09/justice/texas-college-stabbing/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Multiple people were injured in a stabbing incident Tuesday morning at a Houston-area college, prompting officials to urge students to take shelter, the school said.

At least 12 people and as many as 14 have been injured in the incident at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in Cypress, according to CNN affiliates KHOU, KTRK and KPRC, who are citing authorities.

Authorities have detained one suspect, and another might be at large, the school said in a statement.

#2 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheery. Thanks for the cheerful post...

I don't even know how to comment, lol. Maybe I just shouldn't have. Too late for that, well not yet. But it's about to be.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Knife control.

#4 Edited by Xanni15 (6743 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL@Texas

#5 Edited by Pyrogram (32226 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by lorex (928 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sure there will be one anti-gun control person out there who will say if the students at that collage were armed with guns then they could have defended themselves. I am glad to here that no one was killed and I hope all of those injured will have an easy and speedy recovery.

#7 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Knife control.

Students may now need a license to cut bread

#8 Posted by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

In other news sliced bread prices have risen tremendously high

#10 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

this was a knife thread

#11 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

Villagers that had claimed to be bread-ready are breading with honey bees and powerranger fairies. The bread, sadly, are now sticky.

#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

Villagers that had claimed to be bread-ready are breading with honey bees and powerranger fairies. The bread, sadly, are now sticky.

The NKA (National Knife Association) denies these occurrences claiming only the Northern Oppression is to blame for the violence.

#13 Posted by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

The NKA (National Knife Association) denies these occurrences claiming only the Northern Oppression is to blame for the violence.

Now various studies on Snake wielding techniques and the Tiger techniques had shown the people are fundamentally afraid when they see a grown man hide underneath their front porch and jump at them with a knife.

The Rocking Chair administration suggest limiting the practice by spreading the raccoon knifing technique and limits the more warmongering techniques. Knife should use grips that shaped like a staircase.

#14 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

I am sure there will be one anti-gun control person out there who will say if the students at that collage were armed with guns then they could have defended themselves. I am glad to here that no one was killed and I hope all of those injured will have an easy and speedy recovery.

I have never in my life heard anyone suggest that EVERYONE should be armed with guns to defend themselves. Armed security guards however is a different story.

Anywho. Nice avatar.

#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

Now various studies on Snake wielding techniques and the Tiger techniques had shown the people are fundamentally afraid when they see a grown man hide underneath their front porch and jump at them with a knife.

The Rocking Chair administration suggest limiting the practice by spreading the raccoon knifing technique and limits the more warmongering techniques. Knife should use grips that shaped like a staircase.

This has Been Fox News Over and Out.

#16 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@nefarious said:

Knife control.

This has Been Fox News Over and Out.

It's perfect.

#17 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite:*Knuckle Bumps then walks off into the sunset like a Bad ass*

#18 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber *Plays the Good and the Bad, and the Ugly theme*

Whistling and the cowboy boots and the works, we're going to the white house.

#19 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: Gets hit by truck because walking down the middle of a highway is just unsafe*

#20 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber I can't believe the ending. *saddle up with half of my gut laying in the yellow dust*

#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite:

AMC now Proudly presents

"The Walking Dead-ite"

#22 Posted by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber And I'm trying to understand....that would be my main face. Trying to understand. A zombie, tried to understand. He tried.

#23 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite:

Look at the horrors knives have caused!

This poor deadeye must now learn that it is not him that is Dead but the survivors that are the Walking Dead...or something...

I don't we all know you're just watching for zombie violence.

This has Been a Message From The Anti Knife Council Against Knives and Box Cutters.

*Credits Roll*

#24 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

woo boy
#25 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber *zombie tears* Slowly, he begun crafting the scissorpianohands. The letter is scissored into a beautiful swan, drift and flew to Tom Hanks.

#26 Posted by Veshark (8514 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn...that's just messed up. My heart and prayers goes to the victims.

#27 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: who mistaked it for a letter from Wilson, and went back to the Island

#28 Posted by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, that would be bad however, I can't wait to see the next WWII mini series he and Spielberg are up to.

Ten years later, the bearded, sun burnt to maniac red Tom is back, and this time, he's on a Dear John mission.

#29 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

LOL, that would be bad however, I can't wait to see the next WWII mini series he and Spielberg are up to.

Ten years later, the bearded, sun burnt to maniac red Tom is back, and this time, he's on a Dear John mission.

Tom Hanks now Presents: Castaway 2: Urban Island.

Tom Hanks gets stuck on an island in the middle of central park when the cruise ship that saved him previously gets lost and crashed.

#30 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Tom Hanks gets stuck on an island in the middle of central park when the cruise ship that saved him previously gets lost and crashed.

Tom Hanks knows his way around animals (is he still Tom Hanks?), Tom begin surgically turning Wilson into a pokeball filled with leathery animal fat, after throwing it at an Elephant several times with no results, a monkey snakes Wilson away with its tail.

"Avatar 2!" Tom gasps.

#31 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Tom Hanks knows his way around animals (is he still Tom Hanks?), Tom begin surgically turning Wilson into a pokeball filled with leathery animal fat, after throwing it at an Elephant several times with no results, a monkey snakes Wilson away with its tail.

"Avatar 2!" Tom gasps.

He is then sued my James Cameron for copyright infringement

#32 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio
@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

"Avatar 2!" Tom gasps.

He's nolonger my James Cameron after he gave up on Terminator. I'm not chasing that tail.

#33 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite said:
@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

"Avatar 2!" Tom gasps.

He's nolonger my James Cameron after he gave up on Terminator. I'm not chasing that tail.

I lost him when he abandon his first project

#34 Edited by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:
@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@deadite said:

@thecheesestabber said:

"Avatar 2!" Tom gasps.

I lost him when he abandon his first project

That was really early on, before you were born, you already given up on him. I haven't watch these movies yet. Is the second one any good?

#35 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: Do I really need to answer that -.o

#36 Posted by Deadite (16869 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadite: Do I really need to answer that -.o

The question...is in the red pill and the blue pill, combined.

#37 Posted by lorex (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

I have never in my life heard anyone suggest that EVERYONE should be armed with guns to defend themselves. Armed security guards however is a different story.

Anywho. Nice avatar.

Falconpuuunch my comment was not directed at you but was more of an observation that soon after a event like this happens that someone that is against further gun control legislation will publically state that if the people there had guns then they could better protect themselves from random crazy people. To which I say you can not predict what crazy people will do.

#38 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Had that person gone there with a semi-automatic, this would be a thread about murdered people.

Anyway -- this is the fault of video games. Clearly.

#39 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

ROFL@Texas

Hey! that's were I live)=

#40 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Had that person gone there with a semi-automatic, this would be a thread about murdered people.

lol

#41 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16860 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Are both of those jokes or is the top one serious?

#44 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (16860 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least no one actually died which is a good thing.

#45 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

I already imagine a bunch of anti-gun control people are using this to prevent us from implementing background checks.

#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that's spooky. Good thing I live in Austin.

#47 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

How does one guy stab 14 people, if they were kids I'd get it but this happened on a college campus. Unless the guy happens to be a ninja this doesn't make sense.

#48 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

First one is serious -- the second one, nope. Kinda like this thread. It's part poor taste and part parody and part insertwhateveryouarethinkinghere.

This person was stabbing people in their necks and faces -- the injuries are horrific and two people are in critical condition so it's extremely serious.

How does one guy stab 14 people, if they were kids I'd get it but this happened on a college campus. Unless the guy happens to be a ninja this doesn't make sense.

Most people were in denial that it was happening at all, which does happen, plus, people started screaming and there was a lot of blood so in the pandemonium people couldn't know what weapons he had on him. He was taken down though once people realized he was using only the weapon to injure/try to kill people. There are a few heroes here as it would have been much worse otherwise.

#49 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16860 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@lykopis said:

First one is serious -- the second one, nope. Kinda like this thread. It's part poor taste and part parody and part insertwhateveryouarethinkinghere.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This person was stabbing people in their necks and faces -- the injuries are horrific and two people are in critical condition so it's extremely serious.

Okay.

I never said it wasn't serious nor did I imply otherwise.At least no one actually died at the scene and being in critical condition is still one up from being dead.Usually in instances like this people die straight off,its a rarity for sure.

#50 Edited by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Maybe my view just comes from where I grew up. In my home town if a dude ran up on 14 people with a knife one or two might get stabbed but the rest would have pounced probably with knives of their own.