#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Boxing Match!

Both are in their prime and who win and what round will it be over?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225699 posts) - - Show Bio
Muhammad Ali would beat down Kimbo Slice... lol
#4 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

What round lol?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225699 posts) - - Show Bio
@wario1988 said:

What round lol?

Knockout in 2nd Round
#6 Posted by lagoon_boy (10880 posts) - - Show Bio

Muhammad Ali would destroy Slice. Kimbo is an educated brawler at best.

#7 Posted by Bruxae (14146 posts) - - Show Bio

Boxing only Kimbo really doesnt stand a chance.

#8 Edited by mikethekiller (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol kimbo would get whooped on. Have you seen him box?

#9 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimbo's gonna be looking worse than Supes after the fight

#10 Posted by Pyrogram (41560 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimbo is no joke. But he gets battered.

Online
#11 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali in his prime era would brush the floor with Kimbo. Also Kimbo is way too overrated anyway.

#12 Edited by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Muhammad Ali easily.

#13 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

he uses AP

#14 Posted by Shavo (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali destroys that bum

#15 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali wins by TKO in Round 1.

Spite.

#16 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali knocks him out before he even knows the match has begun.

#17 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol lock this thread,

#18 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke.

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27627 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Ali wins by TKO in Round 1.

Spite.

#20 Posted by JediXMan (31589 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali stomps.

Moderator
#21 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha %100

#22 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know who voted for Slice lol

#23 Posted by dngn4774 (3675 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

Kimbo's gonna be looking worse than Supes after the fight

He's a BAD MAN! XD

#24 Posted by 8bitGangsta (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude why would you make such a curbstomp

#25 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali can win in so many ways...

1. He can tire him out with his defenses and then KO him like what he did with Foreman.

2. He can slug it out with Kimbo until Kimbo gives out (like Thrilla though I don't think it will go that far)

3. He can go all scientific and then play with Kimbo.

4. He can contact the Luchese Mob Family and just "Liston" the fight.

#26 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimbo isn't a good boxer. He hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning. He's the kind of boxer we've seen before. He's big, he's tough, he can beat people that don't really know what they're doing and lack the technique necessary to go far in boxing. But against a skilled opponent he doesn't stand a chance. Ali faced stronger guys than Kimbo who actually knew how to box and beat them decisively. Kimbo's extremely stiff in the ring, he's all sloppy steamroll offense and just chases down hoping for the best. He's the kind of fighter Ali would have no trouble with.

#27 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6361 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uncanny_Doom said:

Kimbo isn't a good boxer. He hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning. He's the kind of boxer we've seen before. He's big, he's tough, he can beat people that don't really know what they're doing and lack the technique necessary to go far in boxing. But against a skilled opponent he doesn't stand a chance. Ali faced stronger guys than Kimbo who actually knew how to box and beat them decisively. Kimbo's extremely stiff in the ring, he's all sloppy steamroll offense and just chases down hoping for the best. He's the kind of fighter Ali would have no trouble with.

To be honest, what is Kimbo good at?

#29 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

4. He can contact the Luchese Mob Family and just "Liston" the fight.

that was the anchor punch, a backpedalling jab and not a rig -_-

#30 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@ssejllenrad:

4. He can contact the Luchese Mob Family and just "Liston" the fight.

that was the anchor punch, a backpedalling jab and not a rig -_-

Yeah I know, like what Anderson Silva did to Forest Griffin... But the mob angle is more of a story-grabber... :D

#31 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimbo faints before Ali can land the first punch.

#32 Posted by WillPayton (10010 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@wario1988 said:

What round lol?

Knockout in 2nd Round

If he's really trying to win quick, KO in 1st round.

#33 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Uncanny_Doom said:

Kimbo isn't a good boxer. He hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning. He's the kind of boxer we've seen before. He's big, he's tough, he can beat people that don't really know what they're doing and lack the technique necessary to go far in boxing. But against a skilled opponent he doesn't stand a chance. Ali faced stronger guys than Kimbo who actually knew how to box and beat them decisively. Kimbo's extremely stiff in the ring, he's all sloppy steamroll offense and just chases down hoping for the best. He's the kind of fighter Ali would have no trouble with.

To be honest, what is Kimbo good at?

Looking like a human Hellboy. I give credit where credit is due

#34 Posted by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Muhammad Ali would beat down Kimbo Slice... lol
#35 Posted by Bogey (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimbo would win in an MMA match but no way in Boxing.

#36 Posted by Sonata (6266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ali!!!!!!

#37 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Eff the mob, don;t undermine Ali

#38 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: I don't. I love Ali.I just like a more dramatic story than reality. :P

#39 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bogey said:

Kimbo would win in an MMA match but no way in Boxing.

Give Ali some basic takedown and leg kick defense and he'll kill Kimbo.

#40 Edited by Bogey (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@Bogey said:

Kimbo would win in an MMA match but no way in Boxing.

Give Ali some basic takedown and leg kick defense and he'll kill Kimbo.

Basic takedown won't cut it.

#41 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (486 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:

@Uncanny_Doom said:

Kimbo isn't a good boxer. He hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning. He's the kind of boxer we've seen before. He's big, he's tough, he can beat people that don't really know what they're doing and lack the technique necessary to go far in boxing. But against a skilled opponent he doesn't stand a chance. Ali faced stronger guys than Kimbo who actually knew how to box and beat them decisively. Kimbo's extremely stiff in the ring, he's all sloppy steamroll offense and just chases down hoping for the best. He's the kind of fighter Ali would have no trouble with.

To be honest, what is Kimbo good at?

Beating up out of shape guys on the street. =P
#42 Posted by JediXMan (31589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uncanny_Doom said:

Beating up out of shape guys on the street. =P

QFT.

Moderator
#43 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

ali in a epic curbstomp

#44 Posted by Pyrogram (41560 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#45 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@innersuperman said:

ali in a epic curbstomp

You are not serious?

This should be locked, seriously! This match up is in bad taste!