• 200 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have MSN? I've been thinking about getting it. Any comments?

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

...and here I thought everyone had MSN

Moderator
#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me.

#4 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Anyone have MSN? I've been thinking about getting it. Any comments?"

I have it!
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too

Moderator
#6 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it, but I usually never use it lol

#7 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it, it's alright.  Good tool for communication when you can't talk to someone in person.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I have it also. But hardly ever use it. But maybe I will start to more often
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well...*is on MSN right now*

its a great way to talk to Viners without using PM's...I think that's originally why I gave it out...DC is too lazy to talk in PM's :P

Moderator
#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, since people here have it...Should I get it?

#11 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P

#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol.
#13 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (844 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I have it also. But hardly ever use it. But maybe I will start to more often
"
Exactly...i tend not to bother with it too much
Moderator
#15 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."

Well then....don't get it...
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."
well, its not like you need to MSN to talk to someone on MSN you can use yahoo...or other stuff I think
Moderator
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."

Well then....don't get it..."

....
#18 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."

Well then....don't get it..."

...."

:) Awww, am I being bitchy again?
#19 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Drifter,  MSN is compatible with Yahoo like Az said.  If you have that,  you can still talk with people who use MSN.  I personally chose msn over Yahoo simply because I have a hotmail email address..

#20 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."

Well then....don't get it..."

...."

:) Awww, am I being bitchy again? "
Yes.

LexiCat said:
"Drifter,  MSN is compatible with Yahoo like Az said.  If you have that,  you can still talk with people who use MSN.  I personally chose msn over Yahoo simply because I have a hotmail email address.."

I have an Sbcglobal email, So, does that make a difference?

#21 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:
"Not if you're gonna be askin for ours! :P"

I was. lol."

Well then....don't get it..."

...."

:) Awww, am I being bitchy again? "
Yes.

LexiCat said:
"Drifter,  MSN is compatible with Yahoo like Az said.  If you have that,  you can still talk with people who use MSN.  I personally chose msn over Yahoo simply because I have a hotmail email address.."

I have an Sbcglobal email, So, does that make a difference?

"

Score one for Dora the very sexy Explorer!
#22 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Encantadora said:

Score one for Dora the very sexy Explorer!"
Who didn't make it as a "Blood Angel" :P
#23 Posted by Encantadora (89 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:

Score one for Dora the very sexy Explorer!"
Who didn't make it as a "Blood Angel" :P
"
ML who didn't make it as an Outlaw, a Hellfire, a member of the Black Coda.....should I go on?
#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

don't post your e-mail address here unless you have a privacy filter on it...

or anyone looking to send spam with a spiderbot program could find it in seconds from anywhere on the web

M

#25 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

has MSN and loves it xP

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i use msn (it comes free with windows for anyone that says they don't have it) and Sky-PE

Yahoo is just crap and AIM's source code is so full of holes you could call it swiss cheese and be done with it

M

#27 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (844 posts) - - Show Bio
Encantadora said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Encantadora said:

Score one for Dora the very sexy Explorer!"
Who didn't make it as a "Blood Angel" :P
"
ML who didn't make it as an Outlaw, a Hellfire, a member of the Black Coda.....should I go on?
"
oh snap
#28 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...I've gotten MSN...pm me if you want my adress...^^

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Anyone have MSN? I've been thinking about getting it. Any comments?"
everyone here has MSN that matters


#30 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

I use it all the time! Want my email address, PM me!

#31 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio

I FINALLY GOT IT PEOPLE^^

#32 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"I FINALLY GOT IT PEOPLE^^"
it is?
#33 Posted by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio

me too

#34 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"don't post your e-mail address here unless you have a privacy filter on it...

or anyone looking to send spam with a spiderbot program could find it in seconds from anywhere on the web

M
"
I has O,o

(and if they wanted too they could just pull their way through the MSN database or no?)
#35 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone wants mine (if you dont have it for some reason) then PM me about it

#36 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it =]

haven't been on it for months though

#37 Edited by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

is windows live the same as MSN?



dammit i messed up my 1,000 posts!!!
#38 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#39 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

MWHAHAHA

#40 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY IT FROZE I NEED TO ADD PPL. TO MY MSN AS WELL...

#41 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

im on msn all the time >__>;;

#42 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"im on msn all the time >__>;;
"
same
#43 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I have to register or something?

#44 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

idk, Jess made mine for me (best friends forever :P)

#45 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam...

#46 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Do I have to register or something?"
Yes...
#47 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Do I have to register or something?"
Yes...
"

Where do I do so? and is it free?
#48 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Twilight Man said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Do I have to register or something?"
Yes...
"

Where do I do so? and is it free?"
its free, I know that
#49 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Twilight Man said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Do I have to register or something?"
Yes..."
Where do I do so? and is it free?"
It's free yes...and while I don't know the exact adress, typing "msn.com" in the adress bar might help :P (I got help from my older brother...yeah, lazy I know :P)
#50 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, it cant be that difficult Drift