• 94 results
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@Gambit1024: That is probably what I will do ,but thanks for the plot summary it helped a little

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Primmaster64

The fountain?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By buttersdaman000

Sucker Punch

WTF was going on?????

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By HolySerpent

Yeah sucker punch...people were telling me she was getting rape while she was imagining the dragons in stuff

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HolySerpent

I didn't fully understand the matrix trilogy. I had to go online for that.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ARMIV2

Pink Angels. It is a movie about a gay biker gang and their "wacky" antics.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PsychoKnights: In the Director's Cut (and commentary) it explains Donnie's world was trapped in a pocket universe that was about to collapse in on itself due to the paraoxical jet engine setting in motion everything in the film. The point is that the ending surprised me by his choice, and I found it beautiful.

@Primmaster64: The Fountain was great, but I think interpretation is key.

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cracker_jack

Matrix (although I like it and watched it many times), Inception (the dream within a dream crap just pissed me off), The Fountain and Vanilla Sky (but honestly I just don't give a sh**).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By ReVamp

@CrimsonCake said:

The first hulk movie...I don't get it...why is the hulk shubbing is hand through the mirror to grab Bruce Banner if he is bruce banner?!?!

Because he's fcking dumb. LOL.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Kal'smahboi

A lot of spy or espionage movies, e.g. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Most of the action is spoken and I tend to forget names, and thus get lost pretty quickly.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ssejllenrad

The Room confused the sh*t outta me.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#62  Edited By BatWatch

@sesquipedalophobe: Well, I don't know about the Director's cut, but the main movie explained none of that. Even so, a true paradox is illogical. It just felt like a cop out to me. I really enjoyed the film until the end.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PsychoKnights: I'm sorry to hear that.

RUKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RUKM

@buttersdaman000: Sucker Punch was like inception was like a dream within a dream... Everything they were doing was happening in real life they just made it more exciting in their head.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#65  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@joshmightbe said:

Naked Lunch, I've seen it 25 times and still have no idea WTF was going on

Read the book. It's a great read.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By minigunman123

The Net. I still don't know what the heck is was about, but I was much younger when I watched it.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ssejllenrad

Twilight... Why did the zombie lead character fall for the glittering fairy again?

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By Inverno

@ssejllenrad said:

Twilight... Why did the zombie lead character fall for the glittering fairy again?

Its funny you say that because there is a actual zombie romance in the making. Warm Bodies. I am so not even kidding this is real. And just the title sounds fanfiction kind of awful

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#69  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Sucker Punch

I get it but I dont get it

Mainly Why the **** they would put that trash on screen.

theres other movies too but i forgot. (+)

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ssejllenrad

@CaioTrubat: They f*cked with vampires. They f*cked with lycans... Now they're gonna f*ck with zombies... Lemme guess, next up - Leprechauns!

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Inverno

@Yung ANcient One said:

Sucker Punch

How can you possibly f**** up a premise about hot girls fighting zombie nazis, giant samurai, dragons and robots? By making it the most pretentious, psychological crapfest possible. And this movie being female empowering is just as hollow as the Serbian Film being a political satire.

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By UNIQUE69

star treck and star wars. I guess its because neither of them interest me. when i get bored with movies i watch i either fall asleep or don't pay attention to them.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hot_Karl

I "got" it, but I didn't "get" what everyone loved about it.

I'm talking about The Avengers. Sorry guys.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
Green Lantern.
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#75  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@CaioTrubat said:

@Yung ANcient One said:

Sucker Punch

How can you possibly f**** up a premise about hot girls fighting zombie nazis, giant samurai, dragons and robots? By making it the most pretentious, psychological crapfest possible. And this movie being female empowering is just as hollow as the Serbian Film being a political satire.

1.) This movie is deeper than it lets on to be. It's super twisted and sick and as a result is GREAT.

2.) How dare you.... how dare you even mention A Serbian Film ANYWHERE near Suckerpunch. How dare you.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Inverno

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@Yung ANcient One said:

Sucker Punch

1.) This movie is deeper than it lets on to be. It's super twisted and sick and as a result is GREAT.

2.) How dare you.... how dare you even mention A Serbian Film ANYWHERE near Suckerpunch. How dare you.

I apologize. I didn't get Sucker Punch even after watching it twice that is why didn't like it. And is really unfair to compare it with A Serbian Film because at least Sucker Punch didn't rape our eyes, mind and soul like Serb did.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#77  Edited By Delphic

This movie was big in High School, and popular among the rest of the class. In hindsight it was my first realization that mankind was doomed.

Stevens61310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Stevens61310

2001: A Space Odyssey

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#80  Edited By cyberninja

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Zombie_

Inception. It lost me after the second dream within a dream.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Could you please enlighten me on how it was deeper than it leads to be, cuz I didn't get it. (+)

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ssejllenrad

I do understand it now but back when I was a kid, Back to the Future 2 gave me nosebleeds in trying to decipher what's going on.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Yung ANcient One said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Could you please enlighten me on how it was deeper than it leads to be, cuz I didn't get it. (+)

(Dude I literally wrote you a very detailed and analyzed description of what Sucker Punch really was, but accidentally copied and then deleted it.. -__-)

Ok...

The girls live in 3 worlds.

1 Is reality: This is the world inside the walls of the mental asylum. The girls are physically and mentally tortured here. The point of their suffering is to create a new sub-conscious fantasy world brought out by extreme acts of abuse such as rape, beatings, drugs electroshock therapy, etc. Baby Doll is brought here after she kills her sister and is placed here by her stepfather because not only does he get rid of her but he is payed by the US government to let them experiment on his stepdaughter.

(Bear with me. I know how it sounds, but it will all make sense in the end, I promise.)

2 The Cabaret. This is the world that is mixed and mangled into the real world. The lines of reality are blurred here. This is the place the girl's go to when they are being abused and this is where they prefer to be. They dance for men and in some way feel in charge of their surroundings and actions. Here they choose to please their handlers.. here they are free in the sense that they control their actions. The High Roller here is actually Baby Doll's future murderer who is going to give her a lobotomy in a few days. There is no man coming to "claim" her, there is only her imminent doom. Unable to accept this, she plans her escape. While she "dances" (AKA pleases her handlers), her friends venture into the cabaret and look for items that will help them escape. Little do they know is that there is NO escape. They are not free in some nightclub... they are in tiny rooms chained to the floor, slowly drifting into madness. During these phases of abuse, the girls as well as Baby Doll create a third layer for themselves.

3 The world of magic: Here they fight dragons and defuse future tech bombs and fight Nazi zombies. They use this world to completely free themselves. Here they are not only in control of their bodies and their actions, they are in control of everything else. They can do this, because here there is no wrong for them. Only self created dreams and wonders to keep themselves from experiencing the pain of their physical bodies and minds. Here is where they can never be hurt again. This is what the handlers at the asylum want. They want their prisoners to free themselves.... they want them to live in his zombie state. This is called Project: MK Ultra and it did exist in the 1950's (which the movie takes place in). The US Government would use mental asylums and hospitals to kidnap young children to do these things to them. A lot of the symbols in this movie were actually used as triggers in these experiments. White rabbits, castles, sunsets.. all used to make the children fall into this permanent dreamy slumber. These things did in fact happen (there is a crap load of documented proof of MK Ultra. Many people who survived their experiments even SUCCESSFULLY sued the government over the things that were done to them. The entire movie is extremely tragic and the ending of it is the worst part because Sweet Pea didn't escape. She was the only one out of all of the girls to successfully enter into her subconscious and live happily ever after. The rest died of their abuse before they could "escape" with the exception of Baby Doll who was lobotomized (which was another experiment used in the 50's.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Here are the facts of MK Ultra.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/

Here is a great analysis on the movie.. but this site is kind of COO COO CA CHOO so I wouldn't visit it again after reading this.

Once you read these and watch the movie again you will appreciate it for what it is. I'm not saying that this stuff is GREAT or anything like that, I just find it really interesting.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@CaioTrubat: Read my last post that explains why I loved it.

Also..

A Serbian Film... *shivers*

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? WHY WAS IT EVEN MADE?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#86  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Anchorman. DOES HE OR DOESN'T HE LOVE LAMP?

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@NlGHTCRAWLER: I appreciate it soo much for you to have taken the time to replu truly I thank you. You are AAWEsome (+)

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Inverno

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if I have offended you now I watch Sucker Punch again with this for me to comprehend it.

Now a Serbian Film that is a extremely pretentious crapfest of a movie, tries to symbolize their contempt for the government with pedophilia saying "This is a diary of our own molestation by the Serbian government... It's about the monolithic power of leaders who hypnotize you to do things you don't want to do. You have to feel the violence to know what it's about." Its nothing more than a exploitation movie, made only for shock value and to push hot buttons such as child molesting. They try to pass up as symbolic just to avoid being sued by the moral guardians. Honestly this movie is so f-up even hardcore horror fans are repulsed by it.

No Caption Provided

(Don't worry about the video, its doesn't show nothing about the movie just the guy talking about it)

Not only its nightmarish disturbing but offends the intelligence of the viewer expecting to accept this as their form of political satire. But there are far more disturbing movies out there such as were people and animals are actually killed onscreen, people having sex with animals and much more disturbing content than this. Just because this one is f-up, doesn't mean there is worse out there.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Yung ANcient One:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: I appreciate it soo much for you to have taken the time to replu truly I thank you. You are AAWEsome (+)

No problemo, anything to help, I guess :P

@CaioTrubat: Exactly. I hate how they tried to defend themselves by portraying the film as something it obviously wasn't. This was a disgusting film and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and if I could go back in time I would stop myself from watching it. It's weird for me to say that too, because I am the king of Horror. I will watch anything worth watching no matter how offensive or gross it is. I remember this older film about a group of people who slaughtered a real tortoise on camera and it was really messed up. Even the murder scenes looked REAL and it was really hard to watch, but I appreciated it because it had a story to tell and it's sole purpose wasn't to make you look away in disgust. All this film was, a sick, sick joke. I know people have made worse stuff but that baby scene was just too much. That scene will be with me forever and it sucks. I made $50 bucks for watching it from beginning to ending, so it wasn't a total loss, I guess. The guy in the video pretty much sums up everything there is to say about this movie.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By HolySerpent

Burn after Reading- not I that I don't get it, but the movie was so stupid, I felt like missed something

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Enemybird

"Ninth Gate" with Johnny Depp... Loved the movie and even more-so because i had so many questions at the end...

jinxuandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By jinxuandi

Casablanca. What is this "love" that Rick speaks of?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Primmaster64
@CaioTrubat said:

@ssejllenrad said:

Its funny you say that because there is a actual zombie romance in the making. Warm Bodies. I am so not even kidding this is real. And just the title sounds fanfiction kind of awful

Zombies in Twilight? When?
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Inverno

@Primmaster64: No, not zombies in Twilight. Twilight + Zombies = Warm Bodies. Its just retarded as it sounds. In 2013.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Primmaster64
@CaioTrubat said:

@Primmaster64: No, not zombies in Twilight. Twilight + Zombies = Warm Bodies. Its just retarded as it sounds. In 2013.

The F*ck?
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Inverno

@Primmaster64 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

The F*ck?

Brace yourself, Winter is now.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Primmaster64
@CaioTrubat said:

@Primmaster64 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

The F*ck?

Dear God....Are they running out of ideas?
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Inverno

@Primmaster64 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@Primmaster64 said:

@CaioTrubat said:

The F*ck?

Dear God....Are they running out of ideas?

Nah... they run out of ideas ten years ago, they are just trying to cash in the teenage, paranormal romance bs fad.