Movies that should NEVER be remade or rebooted.

• 163 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Yeah lol figured you'd be interested.

I wonder if we'll ever see a DC vs. Marvel movie or fighting game. The copyright and legal issues would be a mess I bet lol. And would probably cost a billion dollars to make.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baberaham_lincoln: I read they're considering remaking or planning on doing a sequel or prequel of Blade Runner. Guess time will tell.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Yeah most likely. A video game would be pretty sick though. Make it like Marvel vs Capcom but with DC in there too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Apocalypse Now. Just watched it for the first time the other day, was absolutely blown away.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@noone301994: Or like mk v dc but 2d like injustice or mk gameplay, but would have to be less violent .

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Yeah I agree. Especially the Injustice part. That was a great game. I just couldn't bring myself to truly enjoy it because I hate the Justice League.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd189 said:

The Godfather. The person to even consider that, dies.

For the most part, though there are some scenes from the book that I really wish had been filmed (like Micheal's war history.)

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@fallingcliffs:

Yeah, but come on... it's Robert Downey Jr! He's Iron Man... IN and OUT of the film...

- TAS

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@noone301994: oh really? How come? Lol you dont like any justice leaguers? I can understand though, i kind of feel the same way about the avengers though i like some of the xmen and spiderman way more.

@theamazingspidey: lol true but just saying thats the reality lol theyll probably wait 10 years or something though.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2001: a Space Odyssey. The late 60's influence in the design of the ship and costumes is untouchable to me.
I wouldn't want to see them turned into flavorless Apple-like designs...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: oh really? How come? Lol you dont like any justice leaguers? I can understand though, i kind of feel the same way about the avengers though i like some of the xmen and spiderman way more.

@theamazingspidey: lol true but just saying thats the reality lol theyll probably wait 10 years or something though.

Honestly the characters just bore me. As a kid I was never really interested in their powers or stories and as I got older I found out how overpowered they are and that just made it worse. I like the Avengers WAY more. Why don't you like any of them (aside from Spidey and Wolvie)?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Even Batman? lol He's cool. I mean I know he's very popular and all but one thing about him is he has no powers and fights with just his skills and gadgets really and his smarts. I think personally there's some op people in both DC and Marvel. But not everyone is.

I feel the exact same way about Avengers, to me it's too kiddy for my taste and they're all too human for me except for Thor. I know Banner turns into Hulk but he's still just a human, BW, Hawkeye, CA and IM etc. JL I like because it's more diverse, you got aliens, humans, metahumans, gods, magic users etc on the team. But that's a preference of mine I suppose.

That's why i liked that one team Avenger story with Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Wolverine and I forget the other person but that was a Cool, diverse team. You had a specter, a metahuman, a mutant etc. To me teams like that and the JL are FAR more interesting than the standard Avengers to me they're boring.

Spider-Man is cool, to me he's like a combination of Superman and Flash, GL in terms of personality but with Spider-Powers does the right thing a bit of a wise guy. Wolverine i like cause he's independent, dark like Batman very cool.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Fight Club xD

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Noone301994

@fallingcliffs said:

@noone301994: Even Batman? lol He's cool. I mean I know he's very popular and all but one thing about him is he has no powers and fights with just his skills and gadgets really and his smarts. I think personally there's some op people in both DC and Marvel. But not everyone is.

I feel the exact same way about Avengers, to me it's too kiddy for my taste and they're all too human for me except for Thor. I know Banner turns into Hulk but he's still just a human, BW, Hawkeye, CA and IM etc. JL I like because it's more diverse, you got aliens, humans, metahumans, gods, magic users etc on the team. But that's a preference of mine I suppose.

That's why i liked that one team Avenger story with Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Wolverine and I forget the other person but that was a Cool, diverse team. You had a specter, a metahuman, a mutant etc. To me teams like that and the JL are FAR more interesting than the standard Avengers to me they're boring.

Spider-Man is cool, to me he's like a combination of Superman and Flash, GL in terms of personality but with Spider-Powers does the right thing a bit of a wise guy. Wolverine i like cause he's independent, dark like Batman very cool.

I find Batman extremely overrated. Who do you think in Marvel is OP?

Yeah I guess I can understand that. Most of the Avengers really are just human. But I never saw that as a negative. Most superheroes were Americans/Earthlings that got their powers through some crazy accident or circumstances. I mean I could look at it through this perspective, "Most of the Justice League isn't human. That's great! But why would they be so adamant about protecting Earth if they aren't even from there?"

Yeah I know what you are talking about. That was the Fantastic Four replacement. Grey Hulk was the last one you were thinking of. Yeah I guess having diversity is pretty cool. Well the Avengers you are talking about I can understand not having an interest in because half of them, in the movie line-up that you mentioned, rely solely on their skill instead of power (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap). But I don't think the comic Avengers has ever been like that before. That's only in the movies. The roster has ranged from having Ares, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, and Sentry to Captain America, Thor, Havok, Scarlet Witch, Rogue and Wolverine. It always changes and most of the time it has diverse characters.

I'm not really much of a fan of Spidey TBH, I can agree with you on Wolverine. He's a bad ass.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs said:

I find Batman extremely overrated. Who do you think in Marvel is OP?

Yeah I guess I can understand that. Most of the Avengers really are just human. But I never saw that as a negative. Most superheroes were Americans/Earthlings that got their powers through some crazy accident or circumstances. I mean I could look at it through this perspective, "Most of the Justice League isn't human. That's great! But why would they be so adamant about protecting Earth if they aren't even from there?"

Yeah I know what you are talking about. That was the Fantastic Four replacement. Grey Hulk was the last one you were thinking of. Yeah I guess having diversity is pretty cool. Well the Avengers you are talking about I can understand not having an interest in because half of them, in the movie line-up that you mentioned, rely solely on their skill instead of power (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap). But I don't think the comic Avengers has ever been like that before. That's only in the movies. The roster has ranged from having Ares, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, and Sentry to Captain America, Thor, Havok, Scarlet Witch, Rogue and Wolverine. It always changes and most of the time it has diverse characters.

I'm not really much of a fan of Spidey TBH, I can agree with you on Wolverine. He's a bad ass.

lol I feel that way about Dr. Doom and Iron Man honestly. The thing that I like about Batman's prep feats is he's pure human unlike the others(Iron Man and BP to me are Marvel's Batman more or less both have no powers, both rich etc,etc) Though I do admit sometimes he's hyped up a lot, I like how he's the first really big, popular human super hero that's cool of course years before Marvel came out with Iron Man, BP etc.

Well, that's the thing about the JL though. Another thing I like they don't just protect Earth or are limited to Earth, but the Universe if they can. Superman, MMH, WW, GL etc have helped protect other worlds as well. Avengers for me the stories I read, it seemed almost forced with Thor leading the way.

But the JL what I like is with the aliens such as Superman and MMH for example, they have good reason to protect Earth because it's their adoptive home. Mars was destroyed years ago and MMH took refuge on Earth as a "human" via his abilities and feels Earth shouldn't share the same fate. Superman, similar thing once he learned Krypton blew up and was divided by politicals via the council ignoring his father's scientific proven evidence, he doesn't want to see Earth die plus he genuinely cares for humans(I mean his GF throughout time is human afterall) even now, WW while she's a God is still from Earth technically. Batman's human, Flash was human turned metahuman, GL is human but with power etc, etc. Oh yeah I know the comics teams have varied(same with the JL) they've had Spectre, Sandman, Supergirl, Dr. Fate, Mr. Terrific etc) many others as well. Even now the JL is changing again(team roster I mean) and in the future it changes too. Every Avenger comic I see(I go weekly to my shop) seems to be the same team thor, hulk, hawkeye etc) not saying it hasn't changed just doesn't seem to change as much as the JL changes. Though I admit, the JL have different teams too and update often JL has changed a little already, JLD teams, JLA teams etc, etc

But yeah I definitely like Wolverine and Spider-man working together, to me it's as different as Superman working with Batman.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs said:

lol I feel that way about Dr. Doom and Iron Man honestly. The thing that I like about Batman's prep feats is he's pure human unlike the others(Iron Man and BP to me are Marvel's Batman more or less both have no powers, both rich etc,etc) Though I do admit sometimes he's hyped up a lot, I like how he's the first really big, popular human super hero that's cool of course years before Marvel came out with Iron Man, BP etc.

He really is hyped up a lot. Everyone acts like he can do ANYTHING with prep. Same goes for Doctor Doom. I never see that with Iron Man at all honestly. People underrate him in my opinion (except in the movies, everyone absolutely adores him there).

Well, that's the thing about the JL though. Another thing I like they don't just protect Earth or are limited to Earth, but the Universe if they can. Superman, MMH, WW, GL etc have helped protect other worlds as well. Avengers for me the stories I read, it seemed almost forced with Thor leading the way.

The Avengers have saved the Universe too. They have saved other planets too but it isn't usually a habit. It makes sense that the Avengers mostly deal with Earth because most of their team is from Earth.

But the JL what I like is with the aliens such as Superman and MMH for example, they have good reason to protect Earth because it's their adoptive home. Mars was destroyed years ago and MMH took refuge on Earth as a "human" via his abilities and feels Earth shouldn't share the same fate. Superman, similar thing once he learned Krypton blew up and was divided by politicals via the council ignoring his father's scientific proven evidence, he doesn't want to see Earth die plus he genuinely cares for humans(I mean his GF throughout time is human afterall) even now, WW while she's a God is still from Earth technically. Batman's human, Flash was human turned metahuman, GL is human but with power etc, etc. Oh yeah I know the comics teams have varied(same with the JL) they've had Spectre, Sandman, Supergirl, Dr. Fate, Mr. Terrific etc) many others as well. Even now the JL is changing again(team roster I mean) and in the future it changes too. Every Avenger comic I see(I go weekly to my shop) seems to be the same team thor, hulk, hawkeye etc) not saying it hasn't changed just doesn't seem to change as much as the JL changes. Though I admit, the JL have different teams too and update often JL has changed a little already, JLD teams, JLA teams etc, etc

I didn't know MMH took refuge on Earth and hid as a human. Also I always saw the JLA as a roster that never changes. It always has Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. They might add a few new ones but those main ones always stay. In the Avengers Hulk has left, Cap has "died," Thor has left, Iron Man has left (due to being brain-damaged), Hawkeye and Wonder Man used to be villains, hell, there was even an evil avengers team for awhile where Norman Osborn led it. But with the JLA I feel like they always have those main and popular ones no matter what.

But yeah I definitely like Wolverine and Spider-man working together, to me it's as different as Superman working with Batman.

Yeah except Batman doesn't kill and Wolverine does. I feel like the dynamic with the Marvel characters is better because Spider-Man often has to argue or even stop Wolverine from, "doing what he does best." Whereas Superman really doesn't.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicle this movie was damned perfect IMO.

Agreed

Back to the Future seems like a popular answer, but I completely disagree. I think it would work fantastic in a modern setting. Have them go back to the 80/90's...go foward to 2040+. It could be awesome. If you try to do it with the same time period then I agree, it would suck.

My answer would be Fight Club.

Perfect opinion as always Fall

@bruxae said:

There is no remake ever that should have been made.

Dredd?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know BTTF shouldn't be touched....sorry but you can't match MJ Fox as Marty or Lloyd as Doc Brown. Just not happening.

Well, he's done it at times to blend in MMH. Poses as a cop, but obviously when he does that(or has) he's not in his normal form. Out of all of the JL I'd say MMH and GL's probably get the most involved and Supes too if need be.

Oh yeah the JSA has changed a lot over the years, from the 40's to now bigtime. Tons of different characters, too many lol.

Oh yeah I know the avengers have, just saying there seems to be a lot more stories with JL in the universe than Avengers(at least from what I've seen) I'm sure they wouldn't turn down chance to help or anything.

Well not always the same, throughout time it changes. But like Avengers they tend to have a "Thor" or "CA" like Marvel is doing now, JLA with a "Superman", "Batman", Flash, GL etc not the same people though.

True, but Superman has killed before...believe it or not. But Batman is just darker in general regardless of the kill rule.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, he's done it at times to blend in MMH. Poses as a cop, but obviously when he does that(or has) he's not in his normal form. Out of all of the JL I'd say MMH and GL's probably get the most involved and Supes too if need be.

Oh yeah the JSA has changed a lot over the years, from the 40's to now bigtime. Tons of different characters, too many lol.

Oh yeah I know the avengers have, just saying there seems to be a lot more stories with JL in the universe than Avengers(at least from what I've seen) I'm sure they wouldn't turn down chance to help or anything.

Well not always the same, throughout time it changes. But like Avengers they tend to have a "Thor" or "CA" like Marvel is doing now, JLA with a "Superman", "Batman", Flash, GL etc not the same people though.

True, but Superman has killed before...believe it or not. But Batman is just darker in general regardless of the kill rule.

Right, right. Yeah I never really knew of his origin story or anything.

Yeah but doesn't always tend to have either Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, MMH? Even if they add some new ones?

Who has Superman killed? And yeah that's true he is a dark and violent character.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, right. Yeah I never really knew of his origin story or anything.

Yeah but doesn't always tend to have either Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, MMH? Even if they add some new ones?

Who has Superman killed? And yeah that's true he is a dark and violent character.

Oh yeah dude I totally agree with your earlier point, I was on a phone so couldn't address every one like I wanted. About Batman and Doom...both do get WAY overrated with prep, I mean like they can take out God or something...lol which is just ridiculous. But hey we've seen Bats get beat by Bane and Doom get owned by Squirrelgirl so lol. Even the writers or some have said "you know these guys may be prep gods but not unbeatable" lol

But yeah anyway, yeah MMH is considered one of the most powerful characters, especially with TP sadly he's underrated compared to other members of the JL. He's one guy I'd love to see get his own book.

Well, that's the JL you're referring to they tend to have a Superman, Batman, GL and Flash(may not be the same characters) kind of like Avengers now with their change going to take place or future versions of female "thor", black CA, new Iron Man etc. I think the thing with JL(not JLD or JSA or JLA) is those teams can change and have all the time, where as the JL regularly changes are less there's always going to be a Superman, WW, GL, Batman, Flash etc of some kind. Even if it's not the "same versions" like take future's end, spoiler here but it was recently revealed that that "masked Superman" rumors had it was Clark disfigured, or the Earth 2 Val-Zod Superman etc but it was neither...it was actually Billy/Shazam dressed as Superman. Which I actually felt was a cool twist and makes sense since he pretty much idols Superman.

The core Justice League original will always have a Superman, Batman, Flash, GL etc even in the future they clone them. lol

But the JSA, JLA, JLU and JLD teams have changed WAY more dramatically. No doubt. The changes with the normal JL have been cyborg and MMH, Aquaman, Hawkman, different Flash's, different GL's etc over time but Supes, Bats and WW typically are the core trinity that rarely change. Though, the newer stories now with JL, at some point Superman will leave I think because we keep seeing Lex and Captain cold as apart of the current JL squad and I don't see Clark working with Lex lol.

N52 Superman hasn't killed anyone(yet) he's just darker, edgier and has slight more attitude than before. However, historically speaking. Superman has killed Zod(in the comics), Doomsday, (almost killed Darkseid, he flew him into the source wall and throw him into the sun) pretty much anyone else would have died from that lol, brainiac(though he's a machine A.I.) then there's the darker, evil versions who have killed more people like Injustice pissed off Superman killed Lex, Joker, tons of people, Shazam to name a few off hand.

The is one Batman who has killed though, Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman. He's a badass and unlike his son Bruce, has no morals about killing someone who gives him the wrong answers or using guns, lethal force.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah dude I totally agree with your earlier point, I was on a phone so couldn't address every one like I wanted. About Batman and Doom...both do get WAY overrated with prep, I mean like they can take out God or something...lol which is just ridiculous. But hey we've seen Bats get beat by Bane and Doom get owned by Squirrelgirl so lol. Even the writers or some have said "you know these guys may be prep gods but not unbeatable" lol

Exactly. But to be fair, Squirrel Girl is unbeatable due to ultimate PIS and I don't think Batman had prep against Bane so...

But yeah anyway, yeah MMH is considered one of the most powerful characters, especially with TP sadly he's underrated compared to other members of the JL. He's one guy I'd love to see get his own book.

Yeah definitely. But I'm just not sure what villains could possibly stand up to him.

Well, that's the JL you're referring to they tend to have a Superman, Batman, GL and Flash(may not be the same characters) kind of like Avengers now with their change going to take place or future versions of female "thor", black CA, new Iron Man etc. I think the thing with JL(not JLD or JSA or JLA) is those teams can change and have all the time, where as the JL regularly changes are less there's always going to be a Superman, WW, GL, Batman, Flash etc of some kind. Even if it's not the "same versions" like take future's end, spoiler here but it was recently revealed that that "masked Superman" rumors had it was Clark disfigured, or the Earth 2 Val-Zod Superman etc but it was neither...it was actually Billy/Shazam dressed as Superman. Which I actually felt was a cool twist and makes sense since he pretty much idols Superman.

Yeah I had no idea that they did that with the Justice League too. Where did Superman or other JL members go after being replaced? What causes them to leave?

The core Justice League original will always have a Superman, Batman, Flash, GL etc even in the future they clone them. lol

But the JSA, JLA, JLU and JLD teams have changed WAY more dramatically. No doubt. The changes with the normal JL have been cyborg and MMH, Aquaman, Hawkman, different Flash's, different GL's etc over time but Supes, Bats and WW typically are the core trinity that rarely change. Though, the newer stories now with JL, at some point Superman will leave I think because we keep seeing Lex and Captain cold as apart of the current JL squad and I don't see Clark working with Lex lol.

Oh that's pretty interesting. Why is Lex working with the JL?

N52 Superman hasn't killed anyone(yet) he's just darker, edgier and has slight more attitude than before. However, historically speaking. Superman has killed Zod(in the comics), Doomsday, (almost killed Darkseid, he flew him into the source wall and throw him into the sun) pretty much anyone else would have died from that lol, brainiac(though he's a machine A.I.) then there's the darker, evil versions who have killed more people like Injustice pissed off Superman killed Lex, Joker, tons of people, Shazam to name a few off hand.

Gotcha. So he doesn't really kill unless he absolutely has to right? That I'm not too surprised of. Isn't Injustice a separate universe?

The is one Batman who has killed though, Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman. He's a badass and unlike his son Bruce, has no morals about killing someone who gives him the wrong answers or using guns, lethal force.

So you're saying here that only an alternate universe Batman has killed before?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Bats has beaten Bane, but just saying Batman can lose and so can Doom. Squirrel girl though her actual powers aren't "godlike" if you read up on her, they just make her win via PIS as you said. Example, she's not beating someone like I dont know Flash or The Spectre, realistically I can't see that lol. Dr. Doom is just a human with magic when you think about it, know what I mean? Like Batman, without prep he's very vulnerable lol

A few, anyone that can use fire can give MMH a hard time(though he's adapted in the past) and Despero, other Martians etc.

Depends on the story, usually the go to another team or just take a break, work alone etc depending on the story.

Well he was a key player during the Forever Evil arch, he helped saved the world and helped the JL out bigtime.

Yeah, Injustice took the mainstream DCU (JL we all know) vs. an alternate Earth Universe Superman(the evil one) but yeah Superman will kill but only as a last resort, still he has killed though. Some people act like he's never harmed or killed anything, those people are wrong.

To my knowledge, more like alternate timeline Flashpoint, not so much universe. Due to Flash/Barry running back in time and changing events for personal reasons, unfortunately it had a negative effect on the rest of the world and future. So he went back again to stop himself literally...lol

On the Batman thing only other I can think of who would kill is Red Hood/Jason Todd, if you count him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I'm sure the writers could make it happen. Squirrel Girl never loses. Batman and Doom on the other hand, can. LOL

A few, anyone that can use fire can give MMH a hard time(though he's adapted in the past) and Despero, other Martians etc.

Yeah I thought that fire weakness was old news?

Depends on the story, usually the go to another team or just take a break, work alone etc depending on the story.

Well he was a key player during the Forever Evil arch, he helped saved the world and helped the JL out bigtime.

How so? Look at me, actually interested in DC. Who would have seen this coming?

Yeah, Injustice took the mainstream DCU (JL we all know) vs. an alternate Earth Universe Superman(the evil one) but yeah Superman will kill but only as a last resort, still he has killed though. Some people act like he's never harmed or killed anything, those people are wrong.

Yeah but Batman absolutely never has killed though right?

To my knowledge, more like alternate timeline Flashpoint, not so much universe. Due to Flash/Barry running back in time and changing events for personal reasons, unfortunately it had a negative effect on the rest of the world and future. So he went back again to stop himself literally...lol

On the Batman thing only other I can think of who would kill is Red Hood/Jason Todd, if you count him.

Not really Bruce Wayne/Batman. I wouldn't count it.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ARMIV2

I know it is far from likely, but Begotten. That piece of try-hard "art house" garbage deserves to be left to rot as it is.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is Thanos and Dr. Doom are both physical, not really unbeatable. But I highly doubt she'd beat Wally Flash or Spectre, their feats are just ridiculous. Spectre is practically a part of God, so no way she's winning. And Wally just has so many crazy feats, he's run through space and has altered time. Flash also in general has beaten Anti Monitor who also I'm sure who would beat Squirrel girl he's pretty much an cosmic being that controls the anti matter universe across the multiverse, even gave Spectre trouble(mind you this is pre N52, current Spectre seems more powerful). But still. Just saying lol realistically speaking I don't think they'd go that crazy, Thanos and Doom are one thing but invulnerable, ominipotent cosmic beings are another lol.

I just see SQ and Doom are the Batman of Marvel meaning they want to make him do something ridiculous even if he's less powerful lol.

But yeah MMH the fire thing they currently write it so he fears it a little but has overcome it. I think it's just something they use to make him have a weakness.

Lex deduced Ultraman's weakness by observation and his intellect, he moved the moon to block the sun hitting earth literally because the sun has the opposite effect on Ultraman as Superman. Superman it powers up, Ultraman it weakens. We also see Ultraman snorting green k lol that powers him up, where as green k hurts Superman. Lex found this out, he also created Bizarro who wasn't 100% complete yet still effective and took to Lex, helped them fight the CS. Even though he died. That and he hooked up with Batman who created their own little anti crime syndicate/temporary JL squad with Lex, Batman, Catwoman, Black Manta, Bizarro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Sinestro and Deathstroke. Pretty cool team actually lol. Arguably one of the smarter temporary teams too. Lex also killed Atomica who was the mole for the CS in the first place, after the final battle she was weakened and Lex found her said something smart then literally stepped on her lol. Lex also outsmarted the feared Earth 3 Shazam known as Mazahs who was Lex Luthor of that world ironically with hair and powers, Lex outsmarted him and that lead to Mazahs death saying something like "you may be more powerful than me, but you are not smarter then me" Lex currently helps the JL within the Superman Doom arch going on currently.

Not that I know of unless you count outside media movie verse first keaton movie he killed the Joker, or alternate versions. I know early on when he was first created he used guns, maybe he killed someone in those archs but for the most part he doesn't kill. He will detain, submit, interrogate, jail and hurt others but doesn't kill. Even the joker for all the harm he's done.

Yeah, he's not Bruce, neither is Terry, Tim or Dick or Azrael but at various points in history they all have taken the mantle of Batman and tend to bring a different kind of Batman to him. And of course the different timeline flashpoint Batman/Thomas Wayne. But yeah, obviously none of them measure up to Bruce's Batman at the end of the day.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is Thanos and Dr. Doom are both physical, not really unbeatable. But I highly doubt she'd beat Wally Flash or Spectre, their feats are just ridiculous. Spectre is practically a part of God, so no way she's winning. And Wally just has so many crazy feats, he's run through space and has altered time. Flash also in general has beaten Anti Monitor who also I'm sure who would beat Squirrel girl he's pretty much an cosmic being that controls the anti matter universe across the multiverse, even gave Spectre trouble(mind you this is pre N52, current Spectre seems more powerful). But still. Just saying lol realistically speaking I don't think they'd go that crazy, Thanos and Doom are one thing but invulnerable, ominipotent cosmic beings are another lol.

Yeah I feel like the PIS would probably wear off when she faced reality warpers or omnipotents. But I could see Flash tripping over a squirrel and getting KO'd or something XD

I just see SQ and Doom are the Batman of Marvel meaning they want to make him do something ridiculous even if he's less powerful lol.

But yeah MMH the fire thing they currently write it so he fears it a little but has overcome it. I think it's just something they use to make him have a weakness.

So basically PIS?

Lex deduced Ultraman's weakness by observation and his intellect, he moved the moon to block the sun hitting earth literally because the sun has the opposite effect on Ultraman as Superman. Superman it powers up, Ultraman it weakens. We also see Ultraman snorting green k lol that powers him up, where as green k hurts Superman. Lex found this out, he also created Bizarro who wasn't 100% complete yet still effective and took to Lex, helped them fight the CS. Even though he died. That and he hooked up with Batman who created their own little anti crime syndicate/temporary JL squad with Lex, Batman, Catwoman, Black Manta, Bizarro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Sinestro and Deathstroke. Pretty cool team actually lol. Arguably one of the smarter temporary teams too. Lex also killed Atomica who was the mole for the CS in the first place, after the final battle she was weakened and Lex found her said something smart then literally stepped on her lol. Lex also outsmarted the feared Earth 3 Shazam known as Mazahs who was Lex Luthor of that world ironically with hair and powers, Lex outsmarted him and that lead to Mazahs death saying something like "you may be more powerful than me, but you are not smarter then me" Lex currently helps the JL within the Superman Doom arch going on currently.

Oh wow that's pretty interesting. That team especially sounds pretty cool. I love it when villains team up with heroes to fight a different villain.

Not that I know of unless you count outside media movie verse first keaton movie he killed the Joker, or alternate versions. I know early on when he was first created he used guns, maybe he killed someone in those archs but for the most part he doesn't kill. He will detain, submit, interrogate, jail and hurt others but doesn't kill. Even the joker for all the harm he's done.

I never liked that about him.

Yeah, he's not Bruce, neither is Terry, Tim or Dick or Azrael but at various points in history they all have taken the mantle of Batman and tend to bring a different kind of Batman to him. And of course the different timeline flashpoint Batman/Thomas Wayne. But yeah, obviously none of them measure up to Bruce's Batman at the end of the day.

So is Batman Beyond canon? Or is it an alternate universe? Or just a cartoon?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Robocop

The Thing

An American Werewolf in London

Blade Runner

Star Wars

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@noone301994 said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Oh wow that's pretty interesting. That team especially sounds pretty cool. I love it when villains team up with heroes to fight a different villain.

I never liked that about him.

So is Batman Beyond canon? Or is it an alternate universe? Or just a cartoon?

haha that would be funny, Flash could trip over one of them haha he did get tripped once by Deathstroke which still pisses of Flash fans lol. I mean how does he trip on a pole? lol

Yes, more or less PIS with MMH. He can phase, control others, kill others with TP, fly, super strength, go invisible all these things but fears fire...lol

Yeah, that team is rather interesting because most of them didn't even like one another. Batman and Lex bumped heads, DS and Batman bumped heads. Bizarro and Captain Cold had an odd relationship....lol really unorthodox team. Sinestro and Black Adam seemed to get alone well lol. Sinestro at first didn't want to get involved til someone mentioned he'd have a chance to out do Hal Jordan/GL lol.

Yeah I hear ya, same here one thing I wish Batman would kill a psycho just once...

Oh BB is apart of the DCAU it's separate from the mainstream DCU. It's not canon with the comics if that's what you're asking. Alternate Universe :)

However, due to BB's popularity he's finally within the canon DCU via New 52.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Noone301994

Lol yeah that would be hilarious and it'd definitely stir up some trouble.

Yes, more or less PIS with MMH. He can phase, control others, kill others with TP, fly, super strength, go invisible all these things but fears fire...lol

Yeah seriously. Didn't it used to actually hurt him a lot before? Or something like that?

Yeah, that team is rather interesting because most of them didn't even like one another. Batman and Lex bumped heads, DS and Batman bumped heads. Bizarro and Captain Cold had an odd relationship....lol really unorthodox team. Sinestro and Black Adam seemed to get alone well lol. Sinestro at first didn't want to get involved til someone mentioned he'd have a chance to out do Hal Jordan/GL lol.

That's pretty cool. I like that.

Yeah I hear ya, same here one thing I wish Batman would kill a psycho just once...

If he ever killed anyone though I think Joker would have to be the one.

Oh BB is apart of the DCAU it's separate from the mainstream DCU. It's not canon with the comics if that's what you're asking. Alternate Universe :)

Yeah I wasn't sure if he existed in the mainstream DC universe but in the future or if he was in the future in an alternate DCU.

However, due to BB's popularity he's finally within the canon DCU via New 52.

Oh really? That's pretty cool. Do they write him well?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it used to hurt him a lot before or him having a HUGE fear of fire, then they got rid of that now it's still there but to a much lesser extent. He used to be really afraid of fire though.

Yeah, one of the more disfunctional teams ever made for sure lol or to work with one another fighting a bigger villain.

Yeah totally, or in Injustice's case Superman do it for him lol.

Originally Batman Beyond was from the future of Batman Animated Universe of DCU, however the character become so popular that he got his own comic book series, skins in Injustice and now is officially apart of the DC canon in the new 52, the future he's the next Batman which is cool. And unlike originally where it was an advanced costume, it's holographically within his blood so he can just change clothes on the spot into Batman or regular clothes or a bum whatever (since he's done all of those in N52 futures end :) lol pretty neat. Yeah, he's still new but he's cool. lol He went back in time to prevent a horrible future which will kill everyone literally...

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Titanic.

- TAS

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By badazz

-The Hobbit-I know the third one/part isn't quite here here but still, again Peter Jackson does a great job and I don't want to see anyone else touch these films for a remake idea.

Ok, all I got for now. Post yours!

yes yes yes agreed 1000 times yes peter jackson knows what he is doing glad you agree

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: Thanks dude! Nice pic btw, MK fan huh? nice ;)

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: yes it is my all time favorite series my dude im glad you like it too :]

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@badazz said:

@fallingcliffs: yes it is my all time favorite series my dude im glad you like it too :]

Same here man :) MK X looks sick.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By badazz

@fallingcliffs: heck yes and i pre ordered on the playstation 4, for goro ;) you should do the same

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: Already did myself for Xbox One though ;)

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: good looks man i might end up getting it for both since it will probably be one of my all-time favorite games. I'm really hoping that they each get an exclusive character this time around though oh man

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#143  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Jaws(Never ever)
  • Jurassic Park(Never ever)
  • Toy Story
  • Alien
  • Godfather 1-2
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By cattlebattle

Roboco.......oh wait. Never mind.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more Spider-Man reboots unless someone else is under the mask, Twilight, Steel, The Mask, Shrek, Godfather, Titanic, The Notebook, Mission Impossible.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#146  Edited By kcomicfan

Star Wars 4,5 and 6.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jurassic Park and Jaws

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Jumanji and Indiana Jones

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

There is no remake ever that should have been made.

This. As much hype is put into so many remakes, they are never good and people will always go to see them...

WHY?!?

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jumanji.