User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eeshaan1685
Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Nihuyasebe... o_O That's... that's real?

Inhumanly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I saw was Burger King and clicked on this, I'm hungry.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: That is real and confirmed.

Bitch might be let out in future after being diagnosed as clinically insane then freed after going through some sort of Therapy. She should be tagged and kept away from kids just like the pedophile sex offender males.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

...eh, well, what more can I say?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This world is an awful place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: What's this with you and tabloid "news"?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: You don't like my news ? Does it trigger your oppression ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Not really. I just don't get why anyone would read such rot, let alone want to discuss it on a comic book forum.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: But you still clicked on it and read it. Triggered ?

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By longbowhunter

Somebody alert Humpty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: No. As I already said, I don't care what you read and post here, I'm just curious why.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

As if I care. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: seems like you do care what and why I post. You wouldn't be so curious otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: seems like you do care what and why I post. You wouldn't be so curious otherwise.

Again, you and your reading comprehension. I don't care what, I'm curious why.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Again, my post seems to have triggered you. You seem a little offended today. I'm curious why.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats with all these news update threads?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Again, my post seems to have triggered you. You seem a little offended today. I'm curious why.

"What's this with you and tabloid "news"?"

"Not really. I just don't get why anyone would read such rot, let alone want to discuss it on a comic book forum."

"No. As I already said, I don't care what you read and post here, I'm just curious why."

Again, this doesn't seem like the writing of somebody who is "triggered" (notice that I didn't even comment on the content, just the medium). You're either just imagining things or simply lack basic reading comprehension. I'm still curious why would you read and post tabloid news on a comic book forum, but I probably won't get that answer from you.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feminists, amirite?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

"Not really. I just don't get why anyone would read such rot, let alone want to discuss it on a comic book forum"

I'm curious to know why you think I should not have posted this, in an Off-Topic forum. Tell me why and I'll tell you why I posted it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras:

"Not really. I just don't get why anyone would read such rot, let alone want to discuss it on a comic book forum"

I'm curious to know why you think I should not have posted this, in an Off-Topic forum. Tell me why and I'll tell you why I posted it.

Discussing news with 0 informational value (but a somewhat reasonable shock value) with strangers on a comic book forum just seems kind of weird. I never said that you shouldn't have read/posted it, I just can't think of a single reason why you should've.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Well I posted it because I can.

That's the reason I posted it. Off-Topic forum. Not all news needs to have 100% informational value.

Maybe you're taking things a little too seriously on this forum. Hence why you seem a little triggered.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the world

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the reason I posted it. Off-Topic forum. Not all news needs to have 100% informational value.

Maybe you're taking things a little too seriously on this forum. Hence why you seem a little triggered.

Interesting... I could technically post photos of my fecies on the off topic forum, but that doesn't mean I will. And seeing such a post would probably get me curious about the person, not the fecies themselves. By the way, you throw around the word "triggered" an awful lot. You should probably check the definition-I'll give you a clue, it implies an emotional response from a person. Now your wonky reading comprehension may be kicking in again, but I would say that all my comments here are fairly civil.

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@avenger85: nah let put her in Arkham asylum probably the same cell in Harley quinn

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

Interesting... I could technically post photos of my fecies on the off topic forum, but that doesn't mean I will. And seeing such a post would probably get me curious about the person, not the fecies themselves. By the way, you throw around the word "triggered" an awful lot. You should probably check the definition-I'll give you a clue, it implies an emotional response from a person. Now your wonky reading comprehension may be kicking in again, but I would say that all my comments here are fairly civil.

lol damn, this guy really has a chip on his shoulder today.

and you're telling me that you're not triggered at all. But still 'curious about the person' ROFL.

So, now that I've told you why I posted this thread, are you still curious about the person and not the feces themselves ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

lol damn, this guy really has a chip on his shoulder today.

and you're telling me that you're not triggered at all. But still 'curious about the person ROFL'.

Well if I don't care about the content of the tabloid news, the only thing left to trigger me is the fact that you read and post it. On the other hand, I don't really know how anyone could be angry about something like that. Yep, really just curious.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Still curious I see.

Nope, it's obvious from the start that this is just a poor attempt at rusting jimmies. It was just fun seeing you getting defensive and calling people triggered when they said something that you didn't like.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: lmfao, what should I get defensive about ? You being the one with a chip on his shoulder, with all that 'curiosity' of yours, seems like your jimmies got rustled without anyone even trying. I posted the news, commented on it, but you're the one that comes in here being 'curious' about the person who posted it.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is why men need inhibitor collars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: lmfao, what should I get defensive about ? You being the one with a chip on his shoulder, with all that 'curiosity' of yours, seems like your jimmies got rustled without anyone even trying. I posted the news, commented on it, but you're the one that comes in here being 'curious' about the person who posted it.

Yeah, the game of "can I make this guy admit that he's just jimmy rustlin'"is what I'm talking about. Pretty entertaining anyway.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nasty

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

Yeah, the game of "can I make this guy admit that he's just jimmy rustlin'"is what I'm talking about. Pretty entertaining anyway.

Yeah thanks for entertaining me. Keep telling us how you feel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

Yeah thanks for entertaining me. Keep telling us how you feel.

Sure, as long as you keep providing me with tabloid shitposts.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: You're posting in a Tabloid Shitpost.

go on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: My point is that your jimmies got rustled before anyone could even try.

Please continue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: My point is that your jimmies got rustled before anyone could even try.

Please continue.

But I feel like not being able to rustle any jimmies kinda rustled your jimmies.

No Caption Provided
Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

Please continue.

But I feel like not being able to rustle any jimmies kinda rustled your jimmies.

No Caption Provided

I dunno who's jimmies were more rustled before this thread. The kid whose balls his mom almost chopped off, or this guy who's post I'm quoting.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#41  Edited By BatWatch

The woman is crazy. I'm glad she was stopped before she castrated the child.

IQ tests for children is bad idea. It's also an eugenicist's idea. Parents with low IQ's can still be good and even great parents. This lady is crazy not dumb.

People do not need to have mental health screenings before having children. People who are mental incompetents should be proven incompetent in a court of law and put in an asylum. If someone has not been proven mentally incompetent, then they have the same rights as anyone else. Screening parents before they have children is ineffective anyway because a parent can have a psychotic break at and point after having children.

If we did agree to the policy that stupid and mentally challenged people cannot have kids, that brings up the question of what to do with their children. Are you advocating forced abortion? Are you planning on sterilizing people you deem unfit for parenting?

I don't understand the desire to give the government more control of people's lives. Government is simple in most ways; you punish the guilty and protect the innocent. You don't assume everyone is guilty and make them prove their innocence before giving them permission to exercise their rights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@avenger85 said:

Please continue.

No Caption Provided

I dunno who's jimmies were more rustled before this thread. The kid whose balls his mom almost chopped off, or this guy who's post I'm quoting.

Holy crap I found your facebook profile! Just everything about that guy checks out...

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Nah, that seems more like your facebook profile, looking at how rustled your jimmies have been since I made this thread.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

***** might be let out in future after being diagnosed as clinically insane then freed after going through some sort of Therapy. She should be tagged and kept away from kids just like the pedophile sex offender males.

Wait, what? Does that not happen to female sex offenders already?

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sorry to mods for swearing*

What...the...fuck

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@alphaq said:
@avenger85 said:

***** might be let out in future after being diagnosed as clinically insane then freed after going through some sort of Therapy. She should be tagged and kept away from kids just like the pedophile sex offender males.

yeah in USA, people who're considered sex offenders and pedophiles aren't allowed around schools, playgrounds etc.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:
@avenger85 said:

yeah in USA, people who're considered sex offenders and pedophiles aren't allowed around schools, playgrounds etc.

Oh good, that could've been very sobering indeed.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McDonald's retaliation

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what a sick woman

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death penalty is way too extreme; I hope that the OP is being facetious. But she definitely should be charged and punished.