Most powerful videogame character

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By MKF30
 Yeah...neon=fail lol...obviously you misunderstood what I said so...I said Raiden defeated Blaze UNDER his own power...duh, prior to getting powered by Blaze's defeat...like everyone else's ending.

@Mat...
Taven is a demi-god, he's not as powerful as the regular Gods or anywhere near the Elder Gods(obviously) but still powerful in his own right and well above most MK fighters in terms of power....Yeah, Blaze was created by Delia(Taven's mother as ordered by Elder Gods since they foresaw everything) Both Argus and Delia confirmed this via MKA's Konquest mode...but was still powerful enough to keep everyone at bay so that the realms weren't destroyed by everyone...lol 

I'm saying Dark Raiden clearly is more powerful then Light Raiden, given how he held back and Dark Raiden does not...he's corrupt and arguably more "out there" pushing his powers to the max...and Raiden was never normally more powerful then Blaze(which is why I said old Raiden ;) not Blaze, he's obviously more powerful then everyone(except the Elder Gods)  we don't know just yet but pretty certain Baraka's ending isn't canon... Kira's ending I think might be canon(since their endings intertwine) to prove themselves to Kabal...
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:

"  Yeah...neon=fail lol...obviously you misunderstood what I said so...I said Raiden defeated Blaze UNDER his own power...duh, prior to getting powered by Blaze's defeat...like everyone else's ending "

Since you love ignoring the facts that it is a non canon ending, I will use your logic
Since Raiden was able to defeat Blaze under his own power, that would mean everyone else was able to from Liu Kang to Sonya to Jax to Kano

So in that case Blaze must be the weakest character in the MK series since everyone manages to beat him 

So basically, Blaze is a source of great power, yet the character himself is incredibly weak, so anyone beating isn't impressive

Your logic, not mine, and it still doesn't change the fact that Raiden under his own power can destroy 1 building at the very best
chewbaccazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By chewbaccazm

the main character is the most OP thing ever

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By MKF30

Know what (even though that wasn't a small building and not even is best feat) since you don't understand a word I say Neon, I'll just stop...like everyone else has told me already, I figured I'd get thru but I see that ship has sailed...

Beating a dead horse at this point....you believe whatever you want, and the rest of us will just know the facts of MK ;) 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30: Know what 9even though it was still one building and was his best feat] since you don't understand a word anyone says MKF30, I'll just stop

Believe whatever you want, like Raiden destroying the Earth and his ending being canon even though I've proven otherwise

Don't worry though, if you want to be educated on either MK or comics just ask, and I will be more then happy to oblige =)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MKF30

Great argument ^(lying about other users, flaming them) for merely disagreeing? Or them  correcting you? 

Dude, give it up...everyone on here who knows me knows to ask me about MK knowledge...not you, but keep on posting useless crap...nobody cares but you...       

Anywho, newer list I have here for topic guys: 

Elder Gods 

Bayonetta  

Blaze 

Dark Kahn

Raiden 

Fujin 

Dante  

Nick Scryer 

General  

Mario

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By devilmarine

According to the intro of MK4 - Raiden was responsible for a death of an entire race. That's beyond destroying a temple.

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By devilmarine

the*

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine: Not really, since it doesn't say his methods or the number of denizens
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  Then, there is no reason to say he can only destroy a temple.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MKF30
@devilmarine said:
"According to the intro of MK4 - Raiden was responsible for a death of an entire race. That's beyond destroying a temple. "

BOOM!! wow, you know props for remembering that...MK4 was the most hated MK game but you know, you're right...he said himself "I was responsible for the death of an entire civilization" ....wayyy back
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  Then, there is no reason to say he can only destroy a temple. "
Actually there is, because that was his greatest on panel feat
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Edamame said:
" It is between Shinnok and Ganondorf.  "
Shinnok got tooled by a normal human
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  Negative. There's no evidence of that being his greatest feat. Shao Kahn can fuse realms together, which is beyond destroying a temple. I think most people here believe Raiden is in Shao Kahn's league too.
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  All the main fighters are beyond normal humans.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By MKF30

Proof of devimarine's post(canon) Raiden explains himself and this is solid proof that nobody can argue...that years ago Raiden destroyed an entire civilization himself in the war with Shinnok(at the time far more powerful then he is currently) then states in the process he banished him to Netherrealm during that war which killed probably millions since it's an entire civilization...then Shinnok managed to escape Netherealm, and states only this time the war can be won by mortals....obviously implying Shinnok is far weaker then he once was in that ancient battle with Raiden.... 

MK4 intro: 

MKGold intro(MK4)

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  Negative. There's no evidence of that being his greatest feat. Shao Kahn can fuse realms together, which is beyond destroying a temple. I think most people here believe Raiden is in Shao Kahn's league too. "
Actually it is, unless you want to show him doing something greater then that
Kahn was able to fuse the worlds because he had Sindel reborn on Earth, in that same game canonically Liu Kang kicked Kahns ass and had him retreat 

Shao Kahn isn't Raidens equal 

@devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  All the main fighters are beyond normal humans. "

That is false also, most high tier street level characters are capable of beating most MK characters

@Edamame said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Edamame said:
" It is between Shinnok and Ganondorf.  "
Shinnok got tooled by a normal human "
Link. Remember who he is? "

Johnny Cage
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30: Thank you for proving my point, that millions were killed through war instead of Raiden lifting his hand up and vaporizing millions
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221  Edited By Matezoide2
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  Negative. There's no evidence of that being his greatest feat. Shao Kahn can fuse realms together, which is beyond destroying a temple. I think most people here believe Raiden is in Shao Kahn's league too. "
Actually it is, unless you want to show him doing something greater then that
Kahn was able to fuse the worlds because he had Sindel reborn on Earth, in that same game canonically Liu Kang kicked Kahns ass and had him retreat 

Shao Kahn isn't Raidens equal 

indeed,a MK intro even proved that,Shao Kahn needed Quan Chi to temporary defeat Raiden and they almost lost
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Matezoide: Exactly, and no matter how the fanboys see it, the fact is Shao Kahn got his ass kicked by Liu Kang and he was at full power when he did
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Matezoide2
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Matezoide: Exactly, and no matter how the fanboys see it, the fact is Shao Kahn got his ass kicked by Liu Kang and he was at full power when he did "

really,i just dont undestand how MK characthers that arent the Elder Gods can be considered on par with the likes of Bayonetta and Dante,i never saw a strength feat that cant be done by Spider-Man and Raiden had to blow himself to destroy a temple (well,he wanted to kill Onaga,but the explosion only took a temple),sure it showed a good amount of power,but the characthers i just listed (Bayonetta and Dante) would laugh at this
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By MKF30

@mat, Yeah dude, nobody ever said Shao Kahn is more powerful then Raiden(he's just been a thorn in his side at times) but Kahn has been defeated by Liu Kang and Raiden at times...and Shinnok as well by Raiden, but point is Shao Kahn isn't the weakest MK character either lol...know what I mean? He's also not the smartest(Shinnok, Raiden are far smarter then Shao Kahn is...) 

Neon...that has to be the silliest point I've ever heard...

Who cares how he killed millions? lmao either way he did...that's all that matters...lifting his hand? He's a normal God, not an Elder God Neon....lol it's ok, I know you don't want to admit when you're wrong but yeah...the evidence don't lie guy ;)    

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  The same can be said for you showing me proof of Raiden not being able to destroy a large race. Which, however, you haven't. You can't prove that it wasn't a large race, just as you can't prove Raiden's best feat is destroying a temple. Besides, super-villain characters has been defeated multi-times in different games, comics, ect. Saying one isn't powerful because he was defeated by a weaker characters is false.

Actually - being able to fly isn't a normal human feat. If it was, humans in real life should be able to fly without machines.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Matezoide said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Matezoide: Exactly, and no matter how the fanboys see it, the fact is Shao Kahn got his ass kicked by Liu Kang and he was at full power when he did "
really,i just dont undestand how MK characthers that arent the Elder Gods can be considered on par with the likes of Bayonetta and Dante,i never saw a strength feat that cant be done by Spider-Man and Raiden had to blow himself to destroy a temple,sure it showed a good amount of power,but the characthers i just listed (Bayonetta and Dante) would laugh at this "
What really boggles my mind, Mk fans claim that the Elder Gods are on par with TOAA and the Presence yet Mortals are able to challenge their power

If something like MKA happened in Marvel, the freaking LT himself could just blink them out of existence 

So these Elder gods aren't very powerful
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Matezoide2
@MKF30 said:

" @mat, Yeah dude, nobody ever said Shao Kahn is more powerful then Raiden(he's just been a thorn in his side at times) but Kahn has been defeated by Liu Kang and Raiden at times...and Shinnok as well by Raiden, but point is Shao Kahn isn't the weakest MK character either lol...know what I mean? He's also not the smartest(Shinnok, Raiden are far smarter then Shao Kahn is...)  "

of course Shao Kahn isnt the weakest MK characther :)

@devilmarine:
who in MK can actualy fly,and please dont mention the shitty ``flight`` some characthers use sometimes during a fight
lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#228  Edited By lastdrag0n89

The Black Knight from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By devilmarine
@Matezoide:  Onaga, Kung Lao, Baraka, ect.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Matezoide: Yeah, Blaze would be the weakest character in the series since everyone ends up defeating him [according to MKF30 logic] LOL
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  Being more powerful doesn't mean you cannot be defeated by a less-powerful character.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Matezoide2
@devilmarine: 
Onaga haves wings,of course he will fly

video?

@Neon_Nemesis:
lol,i can agree with that,we all know Taven`s ending is cannon,that means the others cant be cannon,since they happen because Blaze was beaten by a certain characther,unless there are several Blazes, thats it lol
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:  The same can be said for you showing me proof of Raiden not being able to destroy a large race. Which, however, you haven't. You can't prove that it wasn't a large race, just as you can't prove Raiden's best feat is destroying a temple. Besides, super-villain characters has been defeated multi-times in different games, comics, ect. Saying one isn't powerful because he was defeated by a weaker characters is false.   Actually - being able to fly isn't a normal human feat. If it was, humans in real life should be able to fly without machines. "
I never once said he was unable to destroy a large race, but as the video showed it was through a war, not through Raiden lifting his hand in the air and vaporizing them
I also don't have to show any proof, because I'm not the one passing it off as a feat

Fact: Raiden's greatest on panel feat wsa destroying a temple and it was by blowing himself up

Actually its true, if Shao Kahn was as powerful as MK fans say he was, he wouldn't have lost to a normal human

You're right, villains will lose to the character, they lose to people who are close to their level, which is exactly what happened with Shao Kahn

The point I am making is that Kahn was never really that powerful to begin with

They are normal humans with some martial art ability, characters like Liu Kang and Kung Lao would get their asses beat by Marvel and DC street level characters
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine: That was never my point, my point was that Kahn isn't nearly as powerful as MK fanboys made him out to be
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By devilmarine
@Matezoide: 

Kung Lao and Baraka. 1:14.

devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis:  Then, it's settled. I'm not saying that Raiden did lift a finger and destroy an entire race. I'm just pointing something out.

And again, power doesn't mean your undefeated by low-leveled characters. I think games like Metal Gear Solid has proved this.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine said:

" @Matezoide: 

Kung Lao and Baraka. 1:14.

"
Weren't really flying,  they were just able to stay in the air for a few seconds, just characters being able to do a double jump in certain games even though physically it should be impossible
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine: I know, but what you pointed out was irrelevant

I never said that, my entire point was that Kahn isn't as powerful as some people on here made him out to be
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By MKF30
@Matezoide said:
"@MKF30 said:

" @mat, Yeah dude, nobody ever said Shao Kahn is more powerful then Raiden(he's just been a thorn in his side at times) but Kahn has been defeated by Liu Kang and Raiden at times...and Shinnok as well by Raiden, but point is Shao Kahn isn't the weakest MK character either lol...know what I mean? He's also not the smartest(Shinnok, Raiden are far smarter then Shao Kahn is...)  "

of course Shao Kahn isnt the weakest MK characther :)

@devilmarine: who in MK can actualy fly,and please dont mention the shitty ``flight`` some characthers use sometimes during a fight "

Yep, I hear ya. 

I can help you out with that if I may...characters in MK that can fly(but don't always)  

Raiden 
Fujin  
Sindel  
Shujinko(learned it as one of his moves from Raiden, but rarely if ever does)
Nitara(she's from the vampire realm and has wings) 
Onaga(has wings) 
Smoke(robot smoke, has a jetpack now(but only since MKDeception-present)
Shinnok(was shown to levitate, not actually fly though) 
Ermac(can levitate himself to difference degrees)  
Kenshi(same as ermac) 
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis: 
 The jump itself is beyond normal-human standards. And actually, they were flying. They only stopped when Baraka shot Kung Lao him down. No matter how long they can actually stay like this, it's still flying.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@devilmarine said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:   The jump itself is beyond normal-human standards. And actually, they were flying. They only stopped when Baraka shot Kung Lao him down. No matter how long they can actually stay like this, it's still flying. "
Technically  it is but street level characters done similar feats
devilmarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By devilmarine
@Neon_Nemesis: 
Very true. However, being superhuman really isn't about physically abilities For an example: I'd say Batman has a superhuman ability when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He has pushed his martial arts to levels some thought never was possible.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Matezoide2

the strongest video game characther are the trucks from Big Riggs

nuff said
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#244  Edited By kenshiroo

CJ from GTA-San andreas

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Matezoide2
@Edamame said:
" Either Shinnok from Mortal Kombat or Ganondorf. "
Bayonetta pwns both
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Matezoide2
@Edamame said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Edamame said:

" Either Shinnok from Mortal Kombat or Ganondorf. "
Bayonetta pwns both "
OOOHHH  = D "
no,really,this feat alone is enough 
start at 2:03 (if you want ignore gameplay)
and she can slow down time

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MKF30

Just the general characters that come to mind off the top of my head:

The Elder Gods(From MK and nothing else can touch them) 
Bayonetta (she's a very, very powerful sorceress)
Onaga(with the Kamidogu)
Raiden(aside from being an immortal Thunder God with power, in MK9 storyline Boon confirmed Raiden has the ability to send messages thru time/thus time travel to himself if he needs to in order to alter future events if need be)
Shao Kahn(an emperor with power)
Fujin(God of wind and is immortal much like Raiden)
Shinnok  (defeated Lucifer in MKU but had Quan-Chi's help and is more or less the lord of evil and of the Netherrealm)
Nick Scryer(had a TON of psychic abilities for those who don't know who he is from Psi-Ops)
Shin Akuma(arguably the most powerful SF character or one of them anyway, takes power of dark hadou to the max) 
Quan-Chi(The most powerful sorcerer in MKU by far surpasses Shang Tsung and has actually dealt with Shao Kahn at times)
Kratos(very powerful, has killed other Gods and is a demi-god himself)
Alex Mercer(Powers are respectable, can shape shift a little morph his body) 
Mario(he's Mario come on? lol)  

BTW, Neon Nemesis you're wrong guy...MK characters are not normal street levelers...they're super human and in some cases NOT even human, far more powerful....not many people/characters can rip off someone's head that are not "Super human" or "super powered"

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Matezoide2
@MKF30: 
to be fair,Bayonetta is not a sorceress :P
you forgot some and there are characthers i disagree with
ho and Mario owns everyone....he is the goddamn Mario