OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @OmegaDynasty: I hate the Zapper because it doesn't work on flat screen TV's , then the bastard dog laughs at me "
I feel your pain, they should make a sequal and have a bonus round you can pick which weapons to use agianst the dog. Gun, swords, grenade, Michael Vick.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @OmegaDynasty: I hate the Zapper because it doesn't work on flat screen TV's , then the bastard dog laughs at me "
I feel your pain, they should make a sequal and have a bonus round you can pick which weapons to use agianst the dog. Gun, swords, grenade, Michael Vick. "
BWahahahahahahhahaahahaha best weapon ever
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
I feel your pain, they should make a sequal and have a bonus round you can pick which weapons to use agianst the dog. Gun, swords, grenade, Michael Vick. "
BWahahahahahahhahaahahaha best weapon ever "

KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By KanniBalKinG

Just my two cents, i don't think a highschool education will make you better at arguing and throwing insults at people over comics and video games, fanboyism and perhaps extreme nerdism however will, this shii is serious buisness lmao, not directed at anyone but yea, it reminds me of the console wars, both equally sad, and not productive in the slightest.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@KanniBalKinG:  Welcome to Comicvine, you'll get the same thing on most  forum
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By KanniBalKinG
@Neon_Nemesis:  

Definately, i'm just out of the loop, as i havn't  read comics since a child, and usualy just checked this site for comic book game & movie updates since Bloody-Disgusting.com  & Gametrailers rarely post anything about comic book movies, until one day i popped into the Off-Topic forum! and blessed everyone with my pressence! 

But even still i just don't see the point, i went to the Xbox 360 forum on gametrailers and its a shame that there are PS3/Sony fanboys in there trolling over a system they don't even like or own, talk about insecure, some dude tried to convince me i was just jealous because i owned all 3 systems WTF?!?! and called me a 360 fanboy because i preffered the 360, so i basicaly just told him off......horribly.......very italian like, and he never replied lmao.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@KanniBalKinG said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:   Definately, i'm just out of the loop, as i havn't  read comics since a child, and usualy just checked this site for comic book game & movie updates since Bloody-Disgusting.com  & Gametrailers rarely post anything about comic book movies, until one day i popped into the Off-Topic forum! and blessed everyone with my pressence!  But even still i just don't see the point, i went to the Xbox 360 forum on gametrailers and its a shame that there are PS3/Sony fanboys in their trolling over a system they don't even like or own, talk about insecure, some dude tried to convince me i was just jealous because i owned all 3 systems WTF?!?! and called me a 360 fanboy because i preffered the 360, so i basicaly just told him off......horribly.......very italian like, and he never replied lmao. "
Nature of the beast bro
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@KanniBalKinG said:
" @Neon_Nemesis:   Definately, i'm just out of the loop, as i havn't  read comics since a child, and usualy just checked this site for comic book game & movie updates since Bloody-Disgusting.com  & Gametrailers rarely post anything about comic book movies, until one day i popped into the Off-Topic forum! and blessed everyone with my pressence!  But even still i just don't see the point, i went to the Xbox 360 forum on gametrailers and its a shame that there are PS3/Sony fanboys in their trolling over a system they don't even like or own, talk about insecure, some dude tried to convince me i was just jealous because i owned all 3 systems WTF?!?! and called me a 360 fanboy because i preffered the 360, so i basicaly just told him off......horribly.......very italian like, and he never replied lmao. "
Very Italian like? Does that have anything to do with piano wire?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@KanniBalKinG: And to be honest man, I just don't like people that lie, use non canon material and act like they won when they clearly lost

That's why no one on this site likes or respects MKF30
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By KanniBalKinG
@OmegaDynasty:   

Ever heard the expression "Loud & Proud Italian" or "I'm not yelling, i'm italian thats how we talk", basicaly arguing/fighting with a lot of us is like arguing with a Ghetto Black Person Extreme, its just a waste of time and you shouldn't do it.

@Neon_Nemesis:  

I like MKF30 he usualy shows respect too me, weve had different opinions before but he's always respected them and didn't carry them out or go into fanboy mode, like some other people have,  in the brief time i did step into the battle forum, although i never really posted seriously in the battle forum it was usualy some small obvious joke that a few fanboys took seriously and threatened my life over.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@KanniBalKinG said:

" @OmegaDynasty:   

Ever heard the expression "Loud & Proud Italian" or "I'm not yelling, i'm italian thats how we talk", basicaly arguing/fighting with a lot of us is like arguing with a Ghetto Black Person Extreme, its just a waste of time and you shouldn't do it.

@Neon_Nemesis:   I like MKF30 he usualy shows respect too me, weve had different opinions before but he's always respected them and didn't carry them out or go into fanboy mode, like some other people have,  in the brief time i did step into the battle forum, although i never really posted seriously in the battle forum it was usualy some small obvious joke that a few fanboys took seriously and threatened my life over. "

I respect people's opinions when they are legit and justified, if someone says Batman can beat the Living Tribunal then hide behind the "my opinion" defense, then I do not respect that

Having opinions is great, but be prepared to defend that opinion if need be, and when it came time to defend it, MKF30 resorted to lying and using non canon material.  That is why no one respects him.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Argentino_18

Amaterasu from Okami

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By MKF30
@KanniBalKinG said:

"@OmegaDynasty:   

@Neon_Nemesis:   I like MKF30 he usualy shows respect too me, weve had different opinions before but he's always respected them and didn't carry them out or go into fanboy mode, like some other people have,  in the brief time i did step into the battle forum, although i never really posted seriously in the battle forum it was usualy some small obvious joke that a few fanboys took seriously and threatened my life over. "

Yeah dude, Neon has issues...lol you know me, I'm cool with disagreeing but this guy flat out is wrong with MK knowledge so myself and many others, cascade, devil, lanternprime, lordraiden, nick to name a few off hand corrected him in other threads so he flames all of us because he won't admit he's wrong, and will just insult us because he has no argument....then saying bs like "everyone on the site hates me" yet I've been here quite a while....and agree/disagree with people all the time. Although everyone gets a little "tense" at times, I've never had an issue with anyone worse then this guy.... 

He makes Spike look mellow and smart....I have other ways of dealing with him though, I just hope it pays off... one thing I can't stand are people who can't handle a difference in opinion or being corrected, so they insult you and put you down....that can't be tolerated.... 

But you know I'm fine with you and tons of others lol, heck I have tons of people following me who I have disagreed with but they're cool about it ;)  

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

MKF30 got  caught lying several times and now he tries to twist things around
Its no wonder no one respects him, he lacks reading comprehension and twist others words around.  

He never had an issue because no one has ever caught him lying as much as I have

Yes, he has many lemmings like Kadeem that follow him

Braxxis7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#166  Edited By Braxxis7

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By MKF30

Nope, never lied about anything...just corrected Neon's ignorance...(which isn't that hard) he thinks he knows everything about everything but doesn't....Sad  
The guy just trolls and this threads proof of it, he has yet to post any actual characters...why's that? ohh yeah because he knows NOTHING About video games....I win

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

Nope, never lied about anything...just corrected Neon's ignorance...(which isn't that hard) he thinks he knows everything about everything but doesn't....Sad  
The guy just trolls and this threads proof of it, he has yet to post any actual characters...why's that? ohh yeah because he knows NOTHING About video games....I win

"
Lied about Liu Kang never fighting Kahn, then lied about Kahn being toned down, then said Raiden can destroy the Earth and your only argument for that was a non canon ending where he received a power up

Poor delusional lemming, 

I do indeed know more about Mortal Kombat then you do, and I never have to lie about anything
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Oh and as far as this thread goes
Kefka and Ganondorf  are very good candidates 

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#170  Edited By sexy_merc
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By MKF30

Umm, no I never lied or said anything false about MK...you did..hell Neon didn't even know Shao Kahn can take souls...lol talk about ignorant, sad but true ;)

Go away Neon, nobody likes you except your alter "egos" that you trade off with..... 

I know far more about MK then you do, you won't even know basics...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30:  Now you are lying about lying LOL

Lied about Liu Kang fighting Kahn
Then said Kahn was toned down
Lied about Raiden destroying the Earth

Now you are lying about lying

You are easily the biggest liar on this site
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By MKF30

Not really, I never lied once about MK(unlike you) I never denied Liu Kang FIGHTING Kahn, but you said he killed him...wrong. 

Raiden defeated Kahn and Shinnok at times(go look it up) 

I never said Raiden destroyed the Earth, I said he's capable of it duhh...

Wow, your reading skills are seriously poor...

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

Not really, I never lied once about MK(unlike you) I never denied Liu Kang FIGHTING Kahn, but you said he killed him...wrong. 

Raiden defeated Kahn and Shinnok at times(go look it up) 

I never said Raiden destroyed the Earth, I said he's capable of it duhh...

Wow, your reading skills are seriously poor...

"
Lying again, when will you learn
Liu Kangs bio stated he defeated Shao Kahn during MK3
Fail again

No Raiden is not capable of it, he destroyed one building

Damn, you really know nothing about Mortal Kombat lol
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By theicon

guys  Mr. Mxyzptlk   takes this lol shazam-melptlk lol 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@theicon said:
"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

guys  Mr. Mxyzptlk   takes this lol
No Caption Provided
"
Not a video game character
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By theicon

superman returns  noob..........epic fail
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@theicon said:

" superman returns  noob..........epic fail "

He's only a narrator, and he is primarly a comic character, just like Superman is
Noob....
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By MKF30
@theicon said:
"superman returns  noob..........epic fail "

He's a dope, don't bother lol....will just try to start with you for no reason...and has been proved wrong many times over
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30: not by  you, go back to non canon lemmingville where Justice League U is canon and Raiden can destroy the Earth...idiot
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By MKF30

You're the idiot, because I NEVER SAID RAIDEN DESTROYED THE EARTH!!! 

Wow, what a retard....you are. Please jump out the window closest to you... 

Your stupidity and lack of logic is comparable to M. Moore's books labled as facts...just made up out shit of thin air
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

M. Moore's books? Alan starts with an A son.

Not that it matters because you never read any of his books anyway

You said Raiden is capable of destroying the Earth, that is another one of your many lies

Go back to lemming ville son, where Smallville and JLU are canon

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By theicon

the post says most powerful video game character, not  most powerful playable character..noob....read u idiot....Mr. Mxyzptlk take it

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@theicon said:
" the post says most powerful video game character, not  most powerful playable character..noob....read u idiot....Mr. Mxyzptlk take it "
Mxy isn't a video game character noob, he is a comic character that appeared in a video game...idiot
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By MKF30

Yes, because he is capable of destroying the Earth...but his job is to protect it, don't you think or know by now that if the Elder Gods granted him power to PROTECT it, he can use that power to destroy it? wow...you really don't know anything about MK...just stop talking about it. 

And umm, I'm not talking about Alan Moore doofus. Michael Moore, thus why I used an M...wow get a clue lol

And Icon is referring to the video game version of Mxy.....you do know he was in that video game right?

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

Yes, because he is capable of destroying the Earth...but his job is to protect it, don't you think or know by now that if the Elder Gods granted him power to PROTECT it, he can use that power to destroy it? wow...you really don't know anything about MK...just stop talking about it.

And Icon is referring to the video game version of Mxy.....you do know he was in that video game right?

"
No he isn't, he was capable of destroying one building and that was by blowing himself up

I know more then you do

Raiden at max power destroyed one building

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By theicon

what an idiot....Any character, appearing in a video  game,  featured in a Game, talked about in a video game, is a video game character, blood go play sum mario kart wit cha wii wii this is above your level of comprehention....SHAZAMM!!!!
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@theicon said:
" what an idiot....Any character, appearing in a video  game,  featured in a Game, talked about in a video game, is a video game character, blood go play sum mario kart wit cha wii wii this is above your level of comprehention....SHAZAMM!!!! "
I agree you are an idiot, Mxy is a comic character that made an appearance in a video game, now be a good little troll and run along now
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By MKF30

Wow, using a video PRIOR to what I'm referring to...good job....but still fail Neon, try again.

Blood lusted Raiden can destroy a world, but believe whatever you want(you usually do anyway) 

That's not even max power Raiden, and that's a rather huge building(not a little apartment....)

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

Wow, using a video PRIOR to what I'm referring to...good job....but still fail Neon, try again.

Blood lusted Raiden can destroy a world, but believe whatever you want(you usually do anyway) 

That's not even max power Raiden, and that's a rather huge building(not a little apartment....)

"
No he cannot, as usualy you have no proof of any of your BS statements

Yeah actually he was at full power, he wanted to stop Onaga and the last resort was blowing himself up

Once again, prove that Raiden can destroy the Earth, and no, your non canon ending doesn't count, and even if it did Raiden was under a power amp after beating blaze

Indeed I do know more about MK then MKF30 does
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MKF30

You know jack compared to me with MK...don't even kid yourself pal. 

I can ask you tons of things right now you'll be like "duhh I don't know" so don't even....  

And yes he can, nope that wasn't full power Raiden...that was Raiden charging a ball of full power projectile(not Raiden at full power) big difference... And I never said Raiden destroyed the Earth, I said he could...since he destroyed the other Realms in MKA....to ensure Earth's safety...Doesn't matter under Blaze or not, he still did so....it was still Raiden

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Once again, please prove it
No, but you keep saying he is capable of destroying the Earth, yet you have never once provided a shred of evidence

@MKF30 said:

".Doesn't matter under Blaze or not, he still did so....it was still Raiden"

Actually yeah, it does matter because he had to receive a massive power up to do so, and even so the ending isnt canon any, and I already provided a link to the midway forums where they stated tavens ending was the only canon one
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By MKF30

He over powered Blaze(with his own power...yet Blaze is ridiculously powerful...) so you do the math...so let's see here, most MK fans know and realize that Blaze>>>>Onaga in terms of power, yet Raiden (old Raiden who holds back half the time) had trouble with Onaga...but Dark Raiden, pissed, blood lusted defeated BLAZE under his own power before gaining more power....

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Damn son, you're really desperate 
The fact is it wasn't Raidens power, he had to have a power amp before doing anything of that
and once again non canon, proven by the midway forums themselves

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#195  Edited By ComicStooge

PAC-MAN!

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@ComicStooge: Yoshi Pacman and Kirby are like Living Tribunal level
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#197  Edited By ComicStooge
@Neon_Nemesis: LOL!
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#198  Edited By mavfan626

AND THE WINNERS ARE DBZ :P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#199  Edited By Matezoide2
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @ComicStooge: Yoshi Pacman and Kirby are like Living Tribunal level "
of course,they can eat you,how can you top THAT?!

@MKF30:
so Taven haves the power to destroy the earth? Blaze was indeed powerfull but he couldnt actualy use his full power,that was meant for the winner of MK,otherwise,nobody would have defeated him
if Raiden was more powerfull than Blaze,he would have already destroied the other realms to save earth,just like Baraka would have one-shotted Onaga a long time ago (he does that on his ending)
on Kira's ending,she gets killed by Cobra
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#200  Edited By Matezoide2

for street-levels,these two are among the strongest