who is most powerful in your oppinon
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

hard to say if we dont count God,my bet is probaly  Maxwell,he can create anything out of his book and time freezes while he writes

another characther who is very powerfull is Bayonetta

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Saki and Airan together from Sin and Punishment make a giant robot monster that can walk the surface of the Earth in a few strides, can teleport, has blast power good enough to waste other planets, can apparently deflect any projectile back at it's sender as an energy attack, and takes a planet exploding at borderline point blank range without really blinking.

Or Achi, because she can warp reality enough to send people through time and space, make them hallucinate, send them to alternate dimensions, and creates an entire copy of Earth to physically send at the normal Earth to blow them both up!

Crazy Japanese rail shooters have the most entertaining stories, I can't make this up.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda said:

" Saki and Airan together from Sin and Punishment make a giant robot monster that can walk the surface of the Earth in a few strides, can teleport, has blast power good enough to waste other planets, can apparently deflect any projectile back at it's sender as an energy attack, and takes a planet exploding at borderline point blank range without really blinking.

O_O

i knew i should have beaten Sin and Punishment when i had the chance
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:

" Saki and Airan together from Sin and Punishment make a giant robot monster that can walk the surface of the Earth in a few strides, can teleport, has blast power good enough to waste other planets, can apparently deflect any projectile back at it's sender as an energy attack, and takes a planet exploding at borderline point blank range without really blinking.

O_O  i knew i should have beaten Sin and Punishment when i had the chance "
It's pretty boss.

The sequel is coming out for Wii this year, I hope it's at least twice as insane as the original.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:

It's pretty boss.  The sequel is coming out for Wii this year, I hope it's at least twice as insane as the original. "
i heard it wasnt as good as the original,but it still should be great

i never completed the original because i got stuck at the stage where i had to shoot down the missile that was going to destroy the giant robot`s whose name i cant remember
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:

It's pretty boss.  The sequel is coming out for Wii this year, I hope it's at least twice as insane as the original. "
i heard it wasnt as good as the original,but it still should be great  i never completed the original because i got stuck at the stage where i had to shoot down the missile that was going to destroy the giant robot`s whose name i cant remember "
Yeah, that was Saki. That stage was kinda hard, but after a few tries I figured out what I had to do.

It also helped that I never ever used the lock-on mode, 'cause it was hardly half as strong as the standard aiming mode. It only gets harder from there on out :l
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:

i heard it wasnt as good as the original,but it still should be great  i never completed the original because i got stuck at the stage where i had to shoot down the missile that was going to destroy the giant robot`s whose name i cant remember "
Yeah, that was Saki. That stage was kinda hard, but after a few tries I figured out what I had to do.  It also helped that I never ever used the lock-on mode, 'cause it was hardly half as strong as the standard aiming mode. It only gets harder from there on out :l "
heh,when i get my Wii back i am going to complete that game,it was one of the few games i never beaten

know any other super-hyper-mega powerfull video game characther? most of the ones i know are amazing for street level characthers
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
"heh,when i get my Wii back i am going to complete that game,it was one of the few games i never beaten  know any other super-hyper-mega powerfull video game characther? most of the ones i know are amazing for street level characthers "
Pretty much the main cast from The World Ends With You are pretty powerful. They're mostly a bunch of emotionally instable teenagers wielding a ridiculously large amount of superpowers (telekinesis, pyrokinesis, constructs, energy blasts, weather control, mind control, etc.).

And the main antagonist is also God. Ahem.

There's also Viewtiful Joe, I mean, as long as someone's got a camera pointed at him he's an absurdly powerful superhero who can slow down anything so that he can react to it, get hotter than a Trillion Degrees (no, really), and has badass brawling skills.

The G-Man from Half-Life has showed control over time and space in it's entirety, being to warp and freeze time for himself and others and send people to other dimensions. He's only gotten slowed down in the entire series once and that's because a group of extremely powerful extraterriestrial psychics all ganged up on him at the same time and that did only just that-slow him down.

There's a ton more (every antagonist from Final Fantasy, 99% of JRPG game's casts), but they're fairly obvious tropes and whatnot.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda: 
ugh,i lost a lot of good games,i always wanted to play Viewtiful Joe

super overpowered characthers are simply not my area :/
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
" @Sparda:  ugh,i lost a lot of good games,i always wanted to play Viewtiful Joe  super overpowered characthers are simply not my area :/ "
Sad to hear that you lost VJ. Everyone should be able to experience that game whenever they want!

I don't know if I have an "area", I just play any games that look good and then go from there. Looking at my game library, it is pretty random, but that's what happens when you have three brothers who all play games just as much as you do.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Sparda:  ugh,i lost a lot of good games,i always wanted to play Viewtiful Joe  super overpowered characthers are simply not my area :/ "
Sad to hear that you lost VJ. Everyone should be able to experience that game whenever they want!  I don't know if I have an "area", I just play any games that look good and then go from there. Looking at my game library, it is pretty random, but that's what happens when you have three brothers who all play games just as much as you do. "
you have 3 brothers who play games as much as you do? your lucky,my brother only plays Fifa 2010,he doenst even help me to buy my games

i have hope i will be able to play VJ one day
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
Sad to hear that you lost VJ. Everyone should be able to experience that game whenever they want!  I don't know if I have an "area", I just play any games that look good and then go from there. Looking at my game library, it is pretty random, but that's what happens when you have three brothers who all play games just as much as you do. "
you have 3 brothers who play games as much as you do? your lucky,my brother only plays Fifa 2010,he doenst even help me to buy my games  i have hope i will be able to play VJ one day "
Yeah, it's pretty cool. It's why I love split-screen so much and local multiplayer games, so if a game doesn't have online I won't complain. I have three people to play with right inside my house.

That being said, sometimes it's annoying to share the same game consoles and wait for turns and stuff.
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15  Edited By KanniBalKinG

Both my brothers & sisters play videos games as much :) 

and i believe i said it on the old account, but definately bayonetta and her sister, they seemed far more powerful than Kratos, The titans, and all the gods on GOWIII combined, As for the most powerful In-game character, that would be Alex Mercer, he has no brain or organs so he's basicaly invincible, he's just a lump of mass that doesn't ever get tired, In-game he had to get hit by over 230393293902303 Missles and bullets, getting shot point blank in the middle of the forehead head didn't seem to stop him from kicking ass much didn't seem like it effected him at all, and then there is that whole getting hit with a nuke blast.  

And from what the devs said, the character keeps evolving getting stronger and smarter by eating people lol, so its possible after eating 49494494 people his intelect could surpass even Reed richards or Batman.

And probably that little baby dude on the game as well, that supposedly could infect/mutate the whole world.

Sarpio__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sarpio__

I haven't played Bayonetta so I couldn't say how powerful she may be, but I have a feeling Dante from Devil May Cry would give anyone a run for their money. ;D

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Primmaster64

Sephiroth.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By MKF30

The Elder Gods from MK  

Onaga from MKD 

Raiden from MK   

Fujin from MK 

Blaze from MKA

Ermac from MK 

Hamburger Helper Hand from SSB lol   

Nick Scryer(from Psi-Ops, has several ridiculous psychic abilities....)

Dante from DMC

Bayonetta  

Kratos from GOW

Mario 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@MKF30 said:
"

The Elder Gods from MK  

Onaga from MKD 

Raiden from MK   

Fujin from MK 

Blaze from MKA

Ermac from MK 

Hamburger Helper Hand from SSB lol   

Nick Scryer(from Psi-Ops, has several ridiculous psychic abilities....)

Dante from DMC

Bayonetta  

Kratos from GOW

Mario 

"
LOL @ this list
Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20  Edited By Baddamdog

Azael - Tekken 6

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

LOL@ neon's ignorance lol

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Son Of Storm

No Caption Provided

KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KanniBalKinG
@MKF30:  

Yeah Bayonetta is a powerful witch, somehow her and her sister can survive the rough conditions of space without much sweat, walk through tornados powerful enough to lift cars and big ass trucks without floating away Lol, her strength is amazing, and then she has that whole Shape shifting size manipulation, Reality manipulation thing going on. 

Bayonetta used her powers to transform into an even bigger creature than the last boss was, keep in mind the last boss was pretty big, Normal Bayonetta was like an ant to it. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30
@KanniBalKinG said:
"@MKF30:  

Yeah Bayonetta is a powerful witch, somehow her and her sister can survive the rough conditions of space without much sweat, walk through tornados powerful enough to lift cars and big ass trucks without floating away Lol, her strength is amazing, and then she has that whole Shape shifting size manipulation thing going on. 

Bayonetta used her powers to transform into an even bigger creature than the last boss was, keep in mind the last boss was pretty big, Normal Bayonetta was like an ant to it. 

"

Yeah, she seems like a cool, powerful character(that's why I listed her :) 
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Retnex

This has been done before 

And the answer is Sackboy with prep

KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KanniBalKinG
@MKF30:  

I gurantee someone's gonna wanna make a Bayonetta movie, watch LOL
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30

You're right, they should man lol.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Vergil from Devil May Cry

qorecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By qorecutter

Batman Arkham Asylum's version of Scarecrow...

Powerful enough to make me worry that my PS3 died lol.

Other than that I would say Kratos, the man kills Titans and Gods and even if you kill him and take away all his powers he's just going to come back again get new weapons and kill whoever killed him. I would also include Kessler from inFamous because of what he can do and what he does throughout the game, MGS4 version Raiden especially after showing him armless fighting holding down one giant ship solo and having an epic couple of fights with Vamp.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Matezoide2
@MKF30:  well,i dont agree with the MK characthers,but thats just my opnion ^_^
this thread remembers me i have to complete Bayonetta ><
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KanniBalKinG

The thing about Kratos killing gods is, the gods in the God of war universe aren't that impressively powerful, they're weaker than both Marvel and Dc's gods, being able to die in very mortal ways such as removing a head, being beat to death, or dismembering a leg, thats not very godly if one can kill you the same way they kill a mortal.

And Kratos got half of his abilities from other people and often times loses them.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

All good Mat, this is all opinion anyway but they are powerful in their own right...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Matezoide2
@MKF30: 
of course,every characther is powerfull in their own
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By sexy_merc
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15

Spidey WOS was really powerful....he beat the symbiotes with absulute ease.....=D
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" Spidey WOS was really powerful....he beat the symbiotes with absulute ease.....=D "
indeed,even the likes of Symbiont Electro and Wolverine were no match for Spider-Man
or when he walked on Vulture`s wings/blades,that was awesome
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide:
Yeah...too spectacular..... and the strange things is that symbiot characters were easier than the original... Electro for example.... when i had the chance to attack him i beat him b4 he use his pots....lol  
Symbiote wolvie i beat him easily even without useing the black suit..... Venomzila was the easiest boss of all....=]

Anyway i think when it comes to spectacular things i think spidey 3 is a little better...=D
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KanniBalKinG

I just remembered the Wolverine Origins game, you could see his insides when he got shot, or something exploded near him, it was awesome.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@KanniBalKinG:
Yeah...lol
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15: 
i havent plaied Spider-Man 3,but i agree with you on WoS

but the best has to be Ultimate Spider-Man....he beated the tar-shit of Venom twice (with an epic ``SHORYUKEN`` at the end)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide:
Indeed...i've didn't play the ultimate but i've seen some vids..... the last punch that he gave to Venom was too cool...=] 

Anyway spidey 3 was terrible but when there are some moments that you have to press some buttons that are shown in your screen these moments were the best imo...=D
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

LOL@ MKF30's fanboyism

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sparda
@Matezoide said:
"(with an epic ``SHORYUKEN`` at the end) "
That was the best. The way he gave a thumbs up and shook his hand because it hurt to uppercut Venom was absolutely awesome.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sparda said:
" @Matezoide said:
"(with an epic ``SHORYUKEN`` at the end) "
That was the best. The way he gave a thumbs up and shook his hand because it hurt to uppercut Venom was absolutely awesome. "
hell yeah,it was the best moment of the game
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide:
Ultimate Venom is really pathetic....anyway...i think one of the coolest things in ult spidey is that some scenes are shown like comics...=]
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

LOL@ Neon's lack of intelligence, then again I've seen your posts on video game characters...which is why you have yet to make a list of you own ;)

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

LOL@ MKF30 telling someone they lack intelligence, weren't you the same guy that said Bart was the slowest of the Flashes? Oh yeah you were, go back to thinking MK characters are on par with Superman because of a half assed crossover 

@Edamame said:

" It is between Shinnok and Ganondorf.  "

Shinnok got his ass kicked by Johnny Cage

By Ganondorf is a very good candidate
doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#49  Edited By doordoor123

Wario.