most epic alternate future EVER... or just me being a fanboy...

Avatar image for avengers_4everxx
Avengers_4everXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Avengers_4everXX

Okay, so really this is just me being a fanboy, but lately I've been thinking that Marvel isn't paying enough attention to their teen superheroes. I absolutely LOVE the Young Avengers, but they never seem to be able to hold down an ongoing. Thankfully Children's Crusade is around or I'd be losing my mind! Now i don't know about you guys, but I love seeing all the alternate future scenarios proposed in comics. We all know that the classic heroes are never going to actually die, so we only ever get to see what might happen after them in alternate realities. My favorite storyline in Teen Titans has always been Titans of Tomorrow, and when I read the YA one-shot where it showed them all grown up and being the Avengers, I had what i think is a really cool idea. It would be a future timeline limited series (a la AoA or Days of Future Past) called Avengers War, or something less corny when i think of it. In the YA one shot, we see the team off world battling an alien menace. Presume that for, whatever reason, most of the classic Avengers are gone. The YA grow up and become the Avengers and leave for space to fight the good fight. Their line up is: Eli as Captain America (with a shield, no guns, and minus the token wife and kid) leading the team, second in command Kate as Hawkeye, Billy as Dr. Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, Teddy as Captain Marvel, Nate as Iron Man, not Kang, Cassie as Stinger, Tommy as Quicksilver, Vision, and joined by Shuri as Black Panther, Ares's son Phobos all grown up, and the new Spider Girl as Spider Woman. So when the YA return to earth, they find it under the semi-tyrannical rule of "the Avengers"(think Justice Lords from DCaU), made up of mostly former Academy people. The team would be led by veteran heroes Justice, Speedball, and Lightspeed, and also include the six original AA members Reptil, Finesse, Striker, Hazmat, Veil, and Fortress(not Mettle), plus Thunderstrike, White Tiger, X-23, and Quentin Quire, now calling himself just Omega. He always seemed like a future Avenger to me, don't know why. So when the former YA return to earth, the AA Avengers send X-23 as a double agent in their team as the new Wolverine, but its later revealed that she was left behind as a triple agent when the YA left earth; her true allegiance remains unclear. Also fighting against the AA Avengers are another group of Avengers, formed from former Initiative members/New Warriors. They would be led by MVP and veteran 3D Man, and also include Ultra Girl as a new Ms. Marvel, Rage, Hardball, Komodo, Cloud 9, Thor Girl(with a new codename that I haven't thought of yet), Trauma, Debrii, Slapstick, and Bengal. For some as of yet undecided reason, the YA Avengers and Initiative Avengers don't get along. So the limited series would be about these three groups duking it out for Earth's future and to see which team deserves to be the true successors to the title of the Avengers! So what do you guys think? Sound good, or too fanboy-licious?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What about the Young X-Men?

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts