• 52 results
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Ok, so it doesnt have to be the MOST awkward, Im cure some of that wouldnt entirely be suitable for some of the younger users on the site, if we have any, but I just thought this'd be fun. I dont really have a whole lot Id like to say yet, but one of the first things that comes to mind for me is when I was like 11 years old, and blowing leaves off of our porch, I got really bored and decided to spice it up, and well, I was into DBZ back then, and I started pretending to do a kame ha me however you spell it with the leaf blower, my dad walks outside right then to hear me say it, and just looks at me, shakes his head and goes back inside.

If you knew my dad and you knew me, youd know why that was so weird, he hates pretty much everything Im into , so that was a nce explanation. Hopefully yours'll be funnier than that, Im just lame and dont start off threads really well =\

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

lol

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

nice

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

Well, back when i was 7, i was already a good manipulator... sounds funny but this is what happened. Me and a friend from kentucky (L.D was his name) were wondering if you believe hard enough you could fall through the concrete floor and find yourself *on the other side*. anyways we counted to three and said that we'd both do it at the same time, so i just counted to three and saw him let himself fall, he knocked himself out, i took a small rock scratched myself in the face a little so he would believe me when i said i did it too :D

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate
Voidheart said:
"Well, back when i was 7, i was already a good manipulator... sounds funny but this is what happened. Me and a friend from kentucky (L.D was his name) were wondering if you believe hard enough you could fall through the concrete floor and find yourself *on the other side*. anyways we counted to three and said that we'd both do it at the same time, so i just counted to three and saw him let himself fall, he knocked himself out, i took a small rock scratched myself in the face a little so he would believe me when i said i did it too :D"
Thats terrible xD
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Constantine
Resonate said:
"nice"
thnx =]
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Precise

That would be when i was 16 years old and a girl asked me to the movies. So i assumed she liked me in a boyfriend/girlfriend kinda way. Halfway in the movie i put my arm around her and she didn't mind, so i thought i could take it a step further, and i tried to kiss her.... Big mistake... She was kinda shocked and moved her head away from me, just looking at me surprised..

And i didn't know what to say, so we just looked at each other in a very awkward manner...... god, that sucked.....

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

XD

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Constantine
XD
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate

ouch Dx

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

I was doing a performance at school for my Performing Arts/Drama class and I fell over but when I finished the preformance, I sat down with my legs wide open and the girl directly opposite me said "Nice boxers!" then I realised my trousers split open in the most awkward place....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Methos
Resonate said:
I started pretending to do a kame ha me however you spell it with the leaf blower, my dad walks outside right then to hear me say it, and just looks at me, shakes his head and goes back inside.

places his hand on Res's shoulder and shakes his head

i'm so sorry

runs off before the laughter overtakes him

M
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

This isn't really awkward, well it might've been for DC. but in an VV RPG ages ago I was fighting against to other RPGers who had accounts named after actual characters, so I was fighting the two on my own. when I'm joined by Mags and DC, DC tells me to leave and that he's got it covered, then starts fighting the two as NPC's not knowing they're actual RPGers, so in the end he has two of them decapitated by auto hits, which DC didn't realize, the next day the guys come in and were like WTF,  how was I killed and stuff like that.....looking back it makes me crack up. and then I think the RPG died....

Dr Horrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Dr Horrible

When Capt Hammer stole my girlfriend..

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Obsidian_

In the end of the school term this year, our class was about to be separated, so we made a list of people's email adresses...

When I tried to reach one of them on MSN, like way later, it showed that the adress written down belonged to someone I've never heard of xP

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli
Twilight Man said:
"In the end of the school term this year, our class was about to be separated, so we made a list of people's email adresses...

When I tried to reach one of them on MSN, like way later, it showed that the adress written down belonged to someone I've never heard of xP"
That is something I dread everyday on msn... adding someone who doesn't know you. lol
Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When i was helping a lady bring her stroller down a flight of train station steps and i fell backwards down the steps , everyone just looked at me as i walked away

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate
Methos said:
"Resonate said:
I started pretending to do a kame ha me however you spell it with the leaf blower, my dad walks outside right then to hear me say it, and just looks at me, shakes his head and goes back inside.

places his hand on Res's shoulder and shakes his head

i'm so sorry

runs off before the laughter overtakes him

M"
:'(

Methos is making fun of me
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

This thread cracks me up...

@Res: Naughty Methos...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Resonate

I was walking down from the steps about seven or so years ago from my church stage after singing a children's choir solo, tried to bow, and I tripped down and knocked over three people x_X

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

loll

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Alcohol has eroded my sense of shame (and balance), so I've got nothing. I'm sure I've done plenty of things otherpeople would be embarrassed about.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"Alcohol has eroded my sense of shame (and balance), so I've got nothing. I'm sure I've done plenty of things otherpeople would be embarrassed about."
hahaha! Care to name any of them?
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I'll try and think of one that I can repeat.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"I'll try and think of one that I can repeat."
uh oh
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I used to get the bus to work. It was a work bus, so everyone on there worked where I did, though different departments. One Monday morning, I'd forgotten my mp3 player and was singing in my head to pass the boring ride. What I hadn't realised is that I was still a little drunk from the night before and in my head was actually me singing. I'd gotten half way through Vertigo before I realised and I'm not Bono.

Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Adam Vertigo

going to my own suprise birthday party of mine only to notice there's mostly all my ex girlfriends there

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i don't know if i did................ too drunk to drunk to remember.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Resonate
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"I used to get the bus to work. It was a work bus, so everyone on there worked where I did, though different departments. One Monday morning, I'd forgotten my mp3 player and was singing in my head to pass the boring ride. What I hadn't realised is that I was still a little drunk from the night before and in my head was actually me singing. I'd gotten half way through Vertigo before I realised and I'm not Bono."
HAHAHAHAHA
Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mer-Man

I was in 8th grade and saw this kid wearing this really ugly necklace. I went up to him and jokingly said. "Hey, where'd you get that ugly necklace? Haha your mom give it to you?" I expected him to laugh but was shocked as he just walked away. My friend leaned over and whispered that his mom died of cancer the year before, and had given that to him on her death bed...... never again will i talk about mom giving people stuff lol.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Resonate

My best friend pushed me off a scooter in third grade and I beat him up in front of his fan girls. He never looked me in the eye again, and for some reason he was the one that got in trouble. His birthday party was later that day, and well.....yeah

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli
Mer-Man said:
"I was in 8th grade and saw this kid wearing this really ugly necklace. I went up to him and jokingly said. "Hey, where'd you get that ugly necklace? Haha your mom give it to you?" I expected him to laugh but was shocked as he just walked away. My friend leaned over and whispered that his mom died of cancer the year before, and had given that to him on her death bed...... never again will i talk about mom giving people stuff lol."

:O
SilvaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SilvaSnake

after high school graduation a couple of years ago, my school always holds like a seniors night where we all do weird little games for prizes and for a $600 cash prize, in a relay race i tripped and face planted in front of everyone and had to go to the hospital.ended up with 26 stitches on my chin. turrible haha

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

lol

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gloom
Mer-Man said:
"I was in 8th grade and saw this kid wearing this really ugly necklace. I went up to him and jokingly said. "Hey, where'd you get that ugly necklace? Haha your mom give it to you?" I expected him to laugh but was shocked as he just walked away. My friend leaned over and whispered that his mom died of cancer the year before, and had given that to him on her death bed...... never again will i talk about mom giving people stuff lol."
OUCH! What were the odds!?
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jax

Pissing on myself in 1st grade.

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

I was in a hoola-hoop race at my school and I had to skip into and out of it as I run, then after I done about 10 steps, I tripped and my hoola-hoop went in between my legs and I accidentally pulled because I didn't know it was between my legs. I fell because it was soooo painful and I fell into my other friends lane. He said "Move!" and kicked my bottom. :P After that, everyone laughed at me and I was laughing as well...

Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sherry

When I was eight, there was this lady wearing the same coat as my mother in the mall, and I thought it really was my mom, so I ran up behind her and tackle-hugged her. xD The lady fell over, and yeahhh. That was really bad.

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli
Sherry said:
"

When I was eight, there was this lady wearing the same coat as my mother in the mall, and I thought it really was my mom, so I ran up behind her and tackle-hugged her. xD The lady fell over, and yeahhh. That was really bad.

"

Same thing sorta happened to me once before but not as embarassing as yours...
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Resonate

I told my cousin's crush that he liked her, and I told him her reply, which was "I already know, haha" and he stopped, stared at me for a second, and kicked me in the balls. This would have been fine if we hadnt been in our church parking lot with tons of people around

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Res!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Resonate

Yeah?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Why is you not on MSN?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
When I was 17 years old, I went to a party for family and friends with my girlfriend. And there was this dude there that kept looking at my girl... so I didnt say nothing at first but after while I had got up and went to the bathroom and when I get back this fool is talking to my girl and he was trying to flirt with her... so I just lost and grabbed the fool by his shirt and punched him dead in his nose ! My Uncle saw what happened , he was like " Whoa Man ! Why Did You Hit That Boy ? Thats Your Cousin from South Carolina  ! "...

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pixelized

hmmmmmmm............i got pantsed in like 9th grade on my way to class....i pretended like it didn't phase me that my panties were now around my ankles and just kept going. 

a little part of me died on the inside.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xXi0RIXx

KEEKKEKKEKEK saturnnnnn XDDDDDDDDDD

lol wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll       umm   when i was sent to fostercare a while back  i was sent with this black lady o__O and well she was one of those ministers at churches and she would tell me why would i always dress in black (i had hella colored clothes though XDD) and well..........i had to go to church with her

>__>;;;; i was the only light person there...(no offence to some people reading this @___@)

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Playing rugby at school (between dinosaur hunts), I managed to get the ball and ran like the wind. As the tri-line approached and I was clear of any opposition, I began to enjoy my rare moment of sporting triumph. Then my foot slipped in the mud and rugby became gymnastics as I did a perfect splits, slamming my more delicate parts into the ground. Despite my teenage Spider-man obsession, I was not as acrobatic as I needed to be to actually do that and after a moment of sucking up the agony, had to limp through the rest of the game. I didn't get my tri or my moment of glory, but I did make the whole class wince. 

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"Playing rugby at school (between dinosaur hunts), I managed to get the ball and ran like the wind. As the tri-line approached and I was clear of any opposition, I began to enjoy my rare moment of sporting triumph. Then my foot slipped in the mud and rugby became gymnastics as I did a perfect splits, slamming my more delicate parts into the ground. Despite my teenage Spider-man obsession, I was not as acrobatic as I needed to be to actually do that and after a moment of sucking up the agony, had to limp through the rest of the game. I didn't get my tri or my moment of glory, but I did make the whole class wince. "

Oh man... this is one of the funniest ones! XD
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By xXi0RIXx

in 5th grade my best friend said she liked me

AKWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50  Edited By Daredevilfan182

In 7th grade I asked a girl who sat next to me if she wanted to go out. Well I kinda had to because this black kid behind me kept telling me to ask her out. She said........maybe. Well I wanna thank the maker of this topic for bringing up bad memories I havent thought of in years. Thanks.