• 84 results
#1 Posted by franklinrichards86 (400 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone has them, share yours

#2 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had a couple, but the one where her boyfriend showed up halfway through it has to rank near the top...

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: LOL.
#5 Posted by kati (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much awkward dates until meeting my boyfriend's mom.

#6 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

I am

FOREVER ALONE :'(

#7 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
...I dated a girl once who...uhm..didn't make it to the bathroom. At the age of 18. ( I was 20 then) Wow, talk about embarrassing.
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was like 12, some girl invited me to go ice skating with her and her friends. When I go there, it ended up just being her. So I was kind of conned into a date, which I was absolutely uninterested in.

#9 Posted by COINRETURNSLOT (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never been on a real date.  
Gosh,  I need to to get out more.
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@COINRETURNSLOT: Nah, people suck, stay in more :P 

I went on what I thought was a date with the girl I liked to see Watchmen. She then showed up with her friend who liked me. Something really awkward happened, through no fault of my own, it actually had to do with the movie and the third girl. Suffice it to say, not fun.

We eventually did go out, til she went psycho. Sigh.
#11 Posted by COINRETURNSLOT (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @COINRETURNSLOT: Nah, people suck, stay in more :P  "

Haha, that's usually not  the response I get when I say I need to get out more.  
Everyone thinks I'm strange for being home, alone most of the time.    

Sucks about the crazy girl, btw.

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@COINRETURNSLOT: Nah, being inside is good. That's where the comics and DVDs are =D

Heh, thanks, I liked her for ages (4 years). She went nuts during year 12 though. Oh well. Such is life :)
#13 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

well I have had several so let's just do one.

I was dating this girl I met on MySpace a few years back. I had a buddy living with me at the time, and it turned out I knew this girl's best friend. Her best friend was this chick who was the daughter of a Ranch owner and she had lots of money. I learned all of this through talking on myspace. and My friend at the time needed shoes, his were coming apart, he had rigged them with duct tape and stuff. I'm a broke joke who can't drive and doesn't own a car. And the chick lives in a different town. So I made her drive all the way up to meet me. I had also talked her into bringing her butt ugly friend so that my friend could get his game on and talk her into buying him shoes.
When she and her friend get there I find out she looks nothing like her MySpace pics (shocker huh?) She basically looks like a female MODOK. So while they start talking I'm calculating how much alcohol im going to need before i can hook up with this broad. (Turns out it's about 3 shots of Jager, and 7 or 8 of Sky). I'm broke cause I spent all of my cash on booze and comics earlier in the week, and I am hungry. So I talk Lady MODOK's rich friend into taking us out to denny's, Then I realize that MODOK's friend and my friend have slipped off to my his bed room (I know what's going down). Cut to an hour later we are at Hot topic and she is buying my buddy shoes. Then we go to denny's everyone is tense because we are all giving each other the awkward vibe. We sit down at the table and we order our food (mind you me and my friend have both been drinking... a lot). My friend stands up and tells us to scope this as he leisurely walks out the door and outside. He then stands up on the window sill of Denny's near our table and proceeds to puke down the window.

Needless to say He and I were calling cabs home.

#14 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Took a girl out to a party at a friends house, and when we were leaving to go to dinner things got ...inappropriate in the hallway outside of the apartment where the party was.  Awkward part was when we sat down to dinner we had NOTHING in common what so ever. The discussion turned political and then turned into an argument where she stormed off.   At least the start of the date was fun, lol.

#15 Edited by Catman9 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I met a girl on myspace. We went out to dinner then came back to her apartment. She went in the bedroom to change but her door was cracked and I peeked. She had hair on her back. I shouted through the door I forgot something in my car. I got in my car and left.

#16 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Catman9 said:
" I met a girl on myspace. We went out to dinner then came back to her apartment. She went in the bedroom to change but her door was cracked and I peeked. She had hair on her back. I shouted through the door I forgot something in my car. I got in my car and left. "
hahaha classic.

MySpace was the worst about that crap.
#17 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:  That, my friend, is truly epic.
#18 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadow_Thief said:
" @Caligula:  That, my friend, is truly epic. "
it was.
#19 Edited by Catman9 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @Catman9 said:

" I met a girl on myspace. We went out to dinner then came back to her apartment. She went in the bedroom to change but her door was cracked and I peeked. She had hair on her back. I shouted through the door I forgot something in my car. I got in my car and left. "

hahaha classic.  MySpace was the worst about that crap. "
You got deceived into a date by Lady Modok and me by Beast Lady. lol
#20 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

With an artsy Girl that happened to be a terrible driver. 
Going down the wrong way on a one way street while a car from the other side is a fearful experience, nice way to start the date.
#21 Posted by DahliaDeco (136 posts) - - Show Bio

we knew a girl who went on a date once but where we come from it's more usual to just have sex a few times first to see if you are compatible before commiting to anything that serious...
#22 Posted by slacker the hacker (7836 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when i was 13 this girl asked me out and i said no then i had a bunch of hate note in my locker
#23 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" I am

FOREVER ALONE :'(

"
I can relate to that internet meme
#24 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I let her tie me to the bed...thats all I can say on this family friendly site. ;)

#25 Posted by AFArtist1973 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Many moons ago, I took a girl out to see a Movie "First Knight" (I'm dating myself here, if you can figure out when that movie was), and halfway through the movie, I am terribly terribly bored.  I suffer through a film that she likes, but I totally am disinterested in.  We get out of the movie theater, had a quick bit to eat and talk about it (the film), make some decent talk about it (I remembered some of the darned movie to sound interesting to her)...  and then I took her to her dorm room.  This was when I was a young Airman...  We finally get to her room, and I am about to say good night, and lean in for a least a kiss (I was kinda feeling that vibe, and had to try or lose out), and then she told me that she had a boyfriend, smiled to me, and said that she'd like to stay friends with me.   I told her,"Have a nice life."...   Never talked to her again. 

What kind of a girl/woman in her right mind would believe that a guy who takes her out on a date would want to just stay friends as soon as she tells him that she has a boyfriend?  Seriously...  ::chuckle::  And still boys fall for that kind of line. 

Glad I'm married to a wonderful lady and mother to our kids. 

My two cents...  --Jim

#26 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9650 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh i asked a girl to the movies, her ex showed up and ended up sitting right behind us in the movies. Half way through I started holding her hand. Her ex saw and starting whining like a b!tch in the theater. They started whisper arguing for a while but then she told him to stfu and it went quiet. I kept holding her hand but then her ex came down and kissed her, out of nowhere..........and she returned it...while still holding my hand..........
yeah.......it didnt work out................

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (57971 posts) - - Show Bio
w/ myself
#28 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
" uhhh i asked a girl to the movies, her ex showed up and ended up sitting right behind us in the movies. Half way through I started holding her hand. Her ex saw and starting whining like a b!tch in the theater. They started whisper arguing for a while but then she told him to stfu and it went quiet. I kept holding her hand but then her ex came down and kissed her, out of nowhere..........and she returned it...while still holding my hand.......... yeah.......it didnt work out................ "
wow dude, that sucks. Did you at least say something?
#29 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

"   "

LOL Muammar al-Gaddafi. You know he did this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/16/gaddafi-women-islam-rome
#30 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
" I let her tie me to the bed...thats all I can say on this family friendly site. ;) "
LOL 
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"   "
I do not remember posting this.. o___O
#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted a picture with Socially Awkward Penguin in this thread... WTF?

#33 Posted by Billy Batson (57971 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Caddafi controls everything
#34 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

one time i was with this girl me and her were drinking having a fun time kissing making out at her house then when i was about to get lucky she threw up and started murmuring to herself i left and never saw her again
#35 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

almost all my dates have been grade A++ even the one my mom help set up when i was 9 (girl i was taking was 12 so i figured i would ask on what a girl that had hit puberty would be into) the only one that seemed awkward was this one time at the very end after a kiss (that i intended to be a small one ended up with her shoving her tongue into my mouth) i had wanted to let this girl down gently that i was moving but instead of an umm babe i think this will be the end. ended up (after an unnecessary argument about me leaving her for another girl when i wasn't) "Thank God im leaving" then i made some rude gestures and stormed off.

#36 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember once...Oh wait...Never mind...Never dated anyone LOL 

#37 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was 14 I got asked out by this girl on Halloween because she thought I looked hot in my Beetlejuice costume, I know right? Anyway after school we hung out at Starbucks for a bit and then went to the Century City movie theater and everything was going well, then we walked over to her place which turned out to be just across the street from mine.  She lived in an apartment and we get in there and go to her room and do the hibbidy dibbidy. After that I fell asleep and I wake up and walk into her living room with my pants off to go to the kitchen and get a drink and i walk right into her mother. Needless to say, I got yelled at and chased out of the house.

#38 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Never had a bad date. All of them were pretty decent.
#39 Posted by Jake Fury (18434 posts) - - Show Bio

Got set up on a blind date one time and the chick brought her sister in law.
#40 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of mine are Rated R and really not appropriate for a younger audience.

#41 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

having your auntie come out of nowhere
#42 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
" uhhh i asked a girl to the movies, her ex showed up and ended up sitting right behind us in the movies. Half way through I started holding her hand. Her ex saw and starting whining like a b!tch in the theater. They started whisper arguing for a while but then she told him to stfu and it went quiet. I kept holding her hand but then her ex came down and kissed her, out of nowhere..........and she returned it...while still holding my hand.......... yeah.......it didnt work out................ "
Damn...still holding you're hand...not awkward...kinda sad.
#43 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Went on a date about 3 months ago with a girl who I work with. She previously thought I was a nobody in high school but since I lost weight and packed on quite the amount of muscle, she changed her mind. i asked her to the movies, and told her I would meet her there after I was done work. I bought the tickets and we got into the movie theater about 20 minutes early and we started talking like crazy and I felt that we instantly had a connection. As soon as the previews started rolling in, she leans over and asks if its ok that her two gay best friends sat with us. Now I have nothing against gay guys, and these two were really nice, but they sat between us and basically the entire date was ruined. She gave me a kiss at the end of the night which made up for it and we started seeing each other for about 2 weeks, but then she cheated on me with my best friend from grade school... 

Since then, I have basically stopped caring.

#44 Posted by Metro_Man (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I was on a date once, and my date went well for the most part. Only sitting just two tabbles away from us, was one of my good friend Scotts mom, she was on a date. Not with Scotts dad. Yeah that was a little awkward. When she saw me she knew she was boned. I sent Scott a picture message of her, and the man sucking face. You gotta do, what you gotta do. If your going to be a whore, don't get caught.
#45 Posted by Loki9876 (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

never been on a date not interested either (and i'm 17)

#46 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9650 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

wow dude, that sucks. Did you at least say something? "
Nehh I was just like".............ok......" and I walked out. I was pissed for like a week cuz i realy liked this girl but I got over it kinda quickly. She apoligized the next day and said if it wasnt for her ex bf it woulda been me she was kissing. Way to make me feel great huh? Being #2...........

@Primmaster64:
She had sweaty hands anyways!!
#47 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000:  geez I don't know what to say to that...uh well at least you didn't get to invested in her when that happened.
#48 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

I took a girl out to dinner and she plagiarized a date movie I took another girl to, then it got awkward for her when I started using a guy's lines from a similar movie. She had a sinus infection, which ruined her delivery and mine. I wore a sweater vest.

Then there was that time I showed up to a date holding a samurai sword I had just bought, that I conveniently forgot to drop off at home. My only explanation was "ninjas" and it was a pretty quiet evening.

#49 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

I took a girl out to dinner and she plagiarized a date movie I took another girl to, then it got awkward for her when I started using a guy's lines from a similar movie. She had a sinus infection, which ruined her delivery and mine. I wore a sweater vest.

Then there was that time I showed up to a date holding a samurai sword I had just bought, that I conveniently forgot to drop off at home. My only explanation was "ninjas" and it was a pretty quiet evening.

That's awesome.

About a year ago, I set up this date with a girl I liked and we were all ready to go to the movies. Suddenly, she calls about an hour before the movie and says she can't go. I turn around and call one of her friends up and set up a date to the movies with her. Yeah, I can be a jerk. We get to the movies and just so happen to end up sitting behind the first girl and another guy. So, ultimately we screwed each other over perfectly. I didn't feel bad about it after that.

#50 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind date. she asked me sexual questions the entire time. I left.