#1 Edited by russellmania77 (16685 posts) - - Show Bio

sometime music is just trashy and even crazier a lot of people will like it, different taste i guess, kinda like almost every souljia boy song ever made. with lyrics like

"(grunt) B!tch i look like goku" over and over and over and over again. what is the most annoying lyric you can think of from a popular song?

#2 Edited by Samimista (21760 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

its 1 am and i just listened to the whole song...

#4 Edited by russellmania77 (16685 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

@russelmania77 south? Times zones go sideways.

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (16685 posts) - - Show Bio

oh

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently that Stupid Hoe song by Nicki Minaj should belong here.

Dunno, never listened to it.

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (16685 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty much every nicki minaj song belongs here

#9 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideslash said:

You. Yes you.

Take this follow.

#10 Posted by russellmania77 (16685 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@sideslash said:

You. Yes you.

Take this follow.

here one for you

#11 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (25240 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

Where had I hear this song before... Probably nothing to do with that T-guy wanting to ruin the calming music thread.

#12 Posted by AweSam (7517 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

How can anyone not love that song?

@sideslash said:

Yes!

#13 Posted by JohnnyGat (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Any song created with an accompanying dance.

#14 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (125 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Veshark (9251 posts) - - Show Bio

Gangnam Style's chorus.

The fad was even worse here in Asia, no thanks to Asia's general love of the Korean entertainment industry. For several months, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing the song, hearing others sing the song, or watching parodies of the original. Even the most backwater obscure towns were doing remixes and posting them up on YouTube. And then the rest of the world caught wind of it.

#16 Edited by Samimista (21760 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: I think it's a common song for kids to sing? I know it from kids singing it on the bus.

@awesam:

I know right? That song actually doesn't annoy me lol. But then again I'm the same person who loves to be Rick Rolled. XD

@allstarsuperman: I one time listened to the Trolololo song for 37 minutes! =D For some reason that type of stuff doesn't annoy me lol.

#17 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby (and however it goes from there)

#18 Edited by Black_Claw (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

1. "Started from the bottom now we here, Started from the bottom now the whole team here"

2. "We are never ever ever, getting back together"

3."YULE!!!"- Every last soulja boy song known to man.

#19 Edited by lykopis (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the song that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was

And they'll continue singing it forever just because...

THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOES NOT END !!!

YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!!!

SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE...

THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG DOES NOT END!!! YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!!

#20 Posted by kuonphobos (5181 posts) - - Show Bio

"Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think I can take it

Cause it took so long to bake it

and I'll never have that recipe again!"

BTW that is the first Dumbledore singing that!

Loading Video...
#21 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (25240 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

The chorus translates to "YOU WERE LIKE A FLOOD OF LOVE!"