• 43 results
#2 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, it's the united states last time I checked

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34251 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain to me how a 25yo van driver from rural south-west Scotland (me) has heard of North Dakota yet actual Americans didn't know it existed?

#4 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm from Indiana. I didn't know we were disliked so much, lol. Guess us and the other six states will form our own country.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

Was unaware that Reddit was 'most Americans'

#6 Posted by laflux (17470 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Didn't you know?

#7 Posted by Dernman (15429 posts) - - Show Bio

Americans didn't know it existed?

I can't imagine it's true. This is the first time i've heard of anything of this.

#8 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

And they wanted 2 of those states back in the Union back in the 1860's.... Now 'they' DON'T want em... Hm.

#9 Edited by joshmightbe (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

Well speaking as a former Hoosier, if thats what it takes to distance ourselves from Detroit and New Jersey so be it.

#10 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

And most canadians want Quebec and their mayonaise covered burgers out of picture, but sadly these things will never happen, tell you what you guys sell us alaska and you're more than welcome to take the poutine eaters off our hands.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (25002 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant that metaphorocally just in case someone wants to be a smart ass

#13 Posted by Bogey (952 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Israel out of the union. The way the government funds and bends over for such an country is ridiculous.

#15 Posted by snyderman567 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Well speaking as a former Hoosier, if thats what it takes to distance ourselves from Detroit and New Jersey so be it.

Screw you

#16 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Americans didn't know it existed?

I can't imagine it's true. This is the first time i've heard of anything of this.

Then let me ask you. Have you ever seen South Dakota and North Dakota in the same room at the same time? THEY'RE THE SAME DAKOTA!!!!!

#17 Edited by laflux (17470 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey said:

I want Israel out of the union. The way the government funds and bends over for such an country is ridiculous.

haha lol

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224692 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it here in Florida and we got everything down here... Hurricanes, Crazy Christian Folks, Latinos, Crooked Politicians, Beautiful Women ( and Ugly Ones too )...

This Is Life !

#19 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

kick out all the rednecks!!!!

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

I am amazed Texas is not on the list.

Guess it's because of all the oil.

#21 Posted by laflux (17470 posts) - - Show Bio

I am amazed Texas is not on the list.

Guess it's because of all the oil.

Nah its cause of the deh Awesomeness of Rick Perry Derp, Trololol :P

#23 Posted by Bluff_ (283 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#24 Posted by judasnixon (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

@dh69 said:

And most canadians want Quebec and their mayonaise covered burgers out of picture, but sadly these things will never happen, tell you what you guys sell us alaska and you're more than welcome to take the poutine eaters off our hands.

Oh My God! Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww..... Mayonaise Covered Burgers! That sounds F-ing awful!

#25 Edited by judasnixon (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I hate Mississippi, F that place..... That is my neighbors to the east. I don't think anyone was surprise to see those redneck inbreaded dumb fat buckets of $#!% gets #1.......... Yo Mississippi go drown in your own filth you racist ass state!

#26 Posted by Jake Fury (19126 posts) - - Show Bio

"The only people who staunchly opposed exiling the Magnolia State were residents of Alabama , who realized that the only reason they were not considered the worst state was because of the presence of Mississippi. Louisianans, however, were quite taken with the idea. "

But, we didn't make the list. ;-) Score one for Alabama!

#27 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@dh69 said:

Good luck finding a country that would harbor Quebec...

#29 Posted by judasnixon (6909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha ha ha ha ha...... I'm Turning this into my rag on Mississippi thread! It is a state that feeds off the stupidity it breeds! Just like the robots in the Matrix.....

#30 Edited by ARMIV2 (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, no, I like my America with all the flavors.

#31 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the states I thought I would see.

How about let the states that want to leave just leave?

Nope, it's the united states last time I checked

It is. ;)

@mercy_ said:

Funny ;)

#33 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:
@cezar_thescribe said:

Not the states I thought I would see.

Which states did you expect? :)

The South for one. Maybe a few in the West.

I like the South and the Midwest.

#34 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

And most Europeans want several countries out of the EU, doesn't mean it's going to happen :P

#37 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:
@cezar_thescribe said:

The South for one. Maybe a few in the West.

I like the South and the Midwest.

Well, the lifestyles there seem to be nice. It doesn't seem to be too fast-paced or competitive.

Are those also the reasons why you like parts of the South and the Midwest or? The natural disasters must be horrible, though.

Less liberals. :P

It depends where you live. Natural disasters are not common in my area.

I don't care for cities, crowds, traffic, noise, and so forth.

#39 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame: nah nowadays it's about all Southern EU countries, including spain/italy etc

#41 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:
@cezar_thescribe said:

Well, the lifestyles there seem to be nice. It doesn't seem to be too fast-paced or competitive.

Are those also the reasons why you like parts of the South and the Midwest or? The natural disasters must be horrible, though.

1. Less liberals. :P

2. It depends where you live. Natural disasters are not common in my area.

3. I don't care for cities, crowds, traffic, noise, and so forth.

1. Ooh, uh oh. :D

2. Certainly true. Is this near Chicago, if I may ask?

3. Same here. I already live in the suburbs anyway. lol It helps keep my blood pressure down. lol

No, Chicago has too much crime.

I live in another state in a rural area.

#42 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the country hates California, and as a Californian, I can see why. SoCal is a broke crackhead being funded by Nor and CenCal, along with gracious subsidies and support from the Feds.

#43 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Michigan. The Dakotas are expanding the nation's energy independence. What the devil has Michigan contributed in the last five decades? Broke manufacturing industries and Sharia law with an American flare?

#45 Posted by dngn4774 (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it here in Florida and we got everything down here... Hurricanes, Crazy Christian Folks, Latinos, Crooked Politicians, Beautiful Women ( and Ugly Ones too )...

This Is Life !

You forgot about Smash Mouth and Limp Bizkit! JK :)

I live in New York and I'm and atheist but I'm pretty sure if the devil exists his headquarters can be found somewhere in Manhattan.

#46 Edited by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@dngn4774 said:

I live in New York and I'm and atheist but I'm pretty sure if the devil exists his headquarters can be found somewhere in Manhattan.

lol What makes you say that?

#47 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:
@dngn4774 said:

Go to Manhattan sometime. You'll see.

#48 Posted by dngn4774 (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@edamame said:
@dngn4774 said:

Go to Manhattan sometime. You'll see.

This guy gets it.

#49 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised NY isn't on the list I mean, the leading guy right now for Mayor is Weiner lmao...nuff said. And I live here haha but honestly you're just going to get biased views with folks targeting either Conservative or Liberal states...

#50 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to keep all 50... Maybe make Puerto Rico a state at some point too...