#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (35194 posts) - - Show Bio

  

Staff
#2 Posted by Inverno (12821 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, baby. Its back :D

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6743 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks amazing. O.O

#4 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Too Sick

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

YESSSSSS

#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Sorry for my ignorance but I only saw like one episode on youtube, where do I get the other episodes?

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (35194 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: cool will check it out at some point.

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, good thing I checked. Saw this the day it came out but was busy, from TYM. But yeah, this looks great. My only issue is Mileena's face has to be more beastly looking and Ermac they messed up imo. He looks like an undead gypsy or something lol. He has no mask, face it painted green.

I wonder if Kenshi will free him and he'll turn good like in the original arch during Deception's storyline.

I hope Raiden does something cool, The Scorp vs. Sub fight looks epic I must say.

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I saw the first few episodes ages ago,I didn't realize they had carried on with it.

It looks good low budget but good.

Another thing I will have to give a watch.

#11 Posted by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I think I saw the first few episodes ages ago,I didn't realize they had carried on with it.

It looks good low budget but good.

Another thing I will have to give a watch.

The first season had far lower budget compared to this season coming up, so I'm looking forward to it plus this guy WB also gave the green light to do the new MK film so I think it'll do well given the darker, gorier tone..which totally fits MK.

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I think I saw the first few episodes ages ago,I didn't realize they had carried on with it.

It looks good low budget but good.

Another thing I will have to give a watch.

The first season had far lower budget compared to this season coming up, so I'm looking forward to it plus this guy WB also gave the green light to do the new MK film so I think it'll do well given the darker, gorier tone..which totally fits MK.

I see,well someone got cut in half in this trailer so it seems to fit with the MK style pretty well.A new film as well? cool.

#13 Posted by inferiorego (20577 posts) - - Show Bio

wait... it's free? what do I do now?

Staff
#14 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3403 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesomeness! I can't wait!

#15 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool !

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Vaeternus said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I think I saw the first few episodes ages ago,I didn't realize they had carried on with it.

It looks good low budget but good.

Another thing I will have to give a watch.

The first season had far lower budget compared to this season coming up, so I'm looking forward to it plus this guy WB also gave the green light to do the new MK film so I think it'll do well given the darker, gorier tone..which totally fits MK.

I see,well someone got cut in half in this trailer so it seems to fit with the MK style pretty well.A new film as well? cool.

Yeah totally lol, the cut in half part I was like woah lol.

Think that was Kenshi but I'm not entirely sure, he used to be able to see long before he became blind.

#17 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (16855 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Vaeternus said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

I think I saw the first few episodes ages ago,I didn't realize they had carried on with it.

It looks good low budget but good.

Another thing I will have to give a watch.

The first season had far lower budget compared to this season coming up, so I'm looking forward to it plus this guy WB also gave the green light to do the new MK film so I think it'll do well given the darker, gorier tone..which totally fits MK.

I see,well someone got cut in half in this trailer so it seems to fit with the MK style pretty well.A new film as well? cool.

Yeah totally lol, the cut in half part I was like woah lol.

Think that was Kenshi but I'm not entirely sure, he used to be able to see long before he became blind.

Ha yea.

I see (no pun intended ;) )