#1 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

With the recent success of the new video game and the digital series, Warner Bros given the green light for a full production of a movie on the big screen!!! Source

I for one, am THRILLED! I LOVE the new game and the digital series was pretty awesome! Lookin forward to it!

#2 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooo!!!!

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadpoolvIronFist: you mean yessssskkkkkkk! don't you!?

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12714 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

haha this is very true.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
well I'll be dang 2.0
#7 Posted by Tremor_ (16 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

Couldnt have said it better
#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I kan't wait to watch this on the big skreen!

#9 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

I kan't wait to watch this on the big skreen!

well done!

#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon
I hope you're right >_>
#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

haha this is very true.

Could end up like Street Fighter movies...just saying.  
Although, MK seems to be the only fighting video game to movie transition that was good IMO.
#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

haha this is very true.

Could end up like Street Fighter movies...just saying.  Although, MK seems to be the only fighting video game to movie transition that was good IMO.
Eh, it was good when we were like 9 or whenever it came out. Have you seen it recently, haha?
#13 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33099 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

haha this is very true.

Could end up like Street Fighter movies...just saying.  Although, MK seems to be the only fighting video game to movie transition that was good IMO.
Eh, it was good when we were like 9 or whenever it came out. Have you seen it recently, haha?
Yes its awesome    
#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

Thats not true, they made Batman and Robin

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (16745 posts) - - Show Bio

After the horrible Street Fighter : Legend of Chun-Li I don't want new MK movie.

#16 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh-Oh. Hopefully it won't be like the Street Fighter movies.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I have faith in it. Armaggedon wasn't terrible. I liked it.

#18 Posted by Mr. Smiths (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should just hope for a good and entertaining film. Nothing too serious but not cheesy or campy either. Just one of those summer popcorn like flicks that can be fun to watch. Hope this Mortal Kombat film is exactly like that.

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@cattlebattle said:

I'm down....they can't make anything worse than Armageddon

Thats not true, they made Batman and Robin

That wasn't that bad... Was it?

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: it made me want to clean my eyes with an sos pad

#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8079 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: it made me clean my eyes with a sos pad x.x

#22 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@ReVamp: it made me want to clean my eyes with an sos pad

Hmmm. OK, I don't remember it as being that bad...

#23 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!

#24 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: I'm curious as to how the pitch for that movie went.

"Well, what we plan on doing is taking a martial-arts expert/secret agent who's tracking down a global crime boss and turning her into a classical pianist who has a family conflict with a local slum lord."

Either that, or they got the screenplay mixed up with one for a Lifetime movie and didn't realize it until it was too late.

#25 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped caring about the Mortal Kombat franchise when I was twelve.

True story.

#26 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Murphy is directing it and Robin Shou probably won't be in it. I rest my case without even stating it.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glitch_Spawn said:

Ryan Murphy is directing it and Robin Shou probably won't be in it. I rest my case without even stating it.

Ryan Murphy ?
#28 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't.

#29 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn:The director of Glee

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glitch_Spawn said:

@King Saturn:The director of Glee

oh no
#31 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn:my sentiment exactly

#32 Posted by cattlebattle (12714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glitch_Spawn said:

@King Saturn:The director of Glee

he did Nip Tuck ...not like that offers solace or anything...just saying, the man has range
#33 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:I wan unaware of that

#34 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!..........for people to learn how to spell combat (yes no k)

#35 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a mortal kombat TV series on you tube as a prequel to the actual movie coming out(with the entire cast involved)

#36 Posted by Dynamo8 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@King Saturn:The director of Glee

Mortal Kombat the musical? I'm down to watch it!!! lol.

But being serious here, after watching several episodes of Mortal Kombat Legacy on Youtube, it could probably work.