mimic

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By Mantid

Pssh, does the DS have Renegade Squadron? No! That's what I thought. Burn.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Vrakmul

Mantid says:

"Pssh, does the DS have Renegade Squadron? No! That's what I thought. Burn."

Does the PSP have metroid prime hunters? No so shut up. Plus renegade squadron is pretty average.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105  Edited By Methos

Dreadnaught says:

"The moon won't leave the earth's orbit for another 3 billion years, and the sun ain't going to blow up for 6 billion years, by then mankind would have evolved into energy beings. "

6 Billion years to ascend? thats a bit optimistic...

personally i don't think the human race is going to survive the next 500 years, let alone reach the millennium

M

Copy says:

"and my other question is do you guys believe that there is life on other planetsvlike aliens?"

allow me to put this into perspective for you...

The Milky Way is estimated to contain up to 400 billion stars with planets orbiting them. As a guide to the relative physical scale of the Milky Way, if it were reduced to 130 km (80 mi) in diameter, the Solar System would be a mere 2 mm (0.08 inches) in width.

see how Huge the galaxy is?

hold on, i'll sort out a better view for you...

you might need to zoom in a bit to actually see the tiny pinprick of light that is our sun...

M

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mantid

Dreadnaught says:

"Mantid says:
Does the PSP have metroid prime hunters? No so shut up. Plus renegade squadron is pretty average. "

That game sucks. And besides, Renegade Squadron lets you customize your weapons and the colors or designs your team will be wearing. I win, unless you can come up with something better.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By Copy

why do you think the humans will only survive the next 500 years?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Mantid

Ok, this has officially become weird. How do you guys know humans will live for the next 500 years? How do you guys know all these stuff?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Copy

Mantid says:

"Ok, this has officially become weird. How do you guys know humans will live for the next 500 years? How do you guys know all these stuff?"

I don't i'm making this up as i go along

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Methos

Copy says:

"why do you think the humans will only survive the next 500 years?"

let's think back...

in the last 100 years we've had two world wars, one where almost an entire race was wiped out... and that was before the invention of the nuclear bomb...

now nuclear bombs are so powerful they could wipe out the UK with one bomb...

the US alone had enough nuclear arsenal to turn this planets surface into glass.

to be perfectly honest, i'm surprised we've survived this far

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Vrakmul

Mantid says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Mantid says:
Does the PSP have metroid prime hunters? No so shut up. Plus renegade squadron is pretty average. "

That game sucks. And besides, Renegade Squadron lets you customize your weapons and the colors or designs your team will be wearing. I win, unless you can come up with something better."

You made me do it. Transformers Decepticons for the DS, you can choose from nearly 100 forms for your character and rampage throughout 4 massive maps and have wifi multiplayer with the world on several diffrent modes, and you can level up and you can download bounus content and play as 5 of the decepticons in the movie. Owned.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Copy

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"why do you think the humans will only survive the next 500 years?"
let's think back... in the last 100 years we've had two world wars, one where almost an entire race was wiped out... and that was before the invention of the nuclear bomb... now nuclear bombs are so powerful they could wipe out the UK with one bomb... the US alone had enough nuclear arsenal to turn this planets surface into glass. to be perfectly honest, i'm surprised we've survived this far M"

yea true but i personally think we should not have nucler weapons i think they are to damn powerful and they will be the death of us but i also think that the humans will evolve later in life. And this may sound totally bs but member that south park episode where the guy came from the future and he was a mix of every human (black,white,etc) the humans were one and i think that might be a possibilty but mostly i think humans will probably evolve i mean we already have and i think we still are

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Methos

Mantid says:

"Ok, this has officially become weird. How do you guys know humans will live for the next 500 years? How do you guys know all these stuff?"

the stuff about the sun exploding and the moon leaving orbit, thats basic physics...

the stuff about Human's evolving into pure energy is part physics, part biology and part speculation... noone knows what the final evolutionary step will be, but more than likely it won't require physical body's.

as for the size of the galaxy, thats public record found anywhere thanks to the Huble telescope and laser accurate star mapping

M

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Blue Nighty

Stop talking about damn video games...especially hand helds. and I think there are bombs that can destroy half the earth.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Methos

Blue Nighty says:

"I think there are bombs that can destroy half the earth."

there are...

M

Copy says:

"i think humans will probably evolve i mean we already have and i think we still are"

yes, humans are still evolving... thats a biological fact

M

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Copy

Also i think anything is possibility. for example seeing how humans are still evoling (thanks for clearing that up m) i think its possibly for humans to evolve so far that the radiation from a nuclear missle wouldn't affect us as much as it does now. And maybe its possibly for humans to survive as energy. Like i said with the universe so big i think anything is possibly.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vrakmul

Blue Nighty says:

"Stop talking about damn video games...especially hand helds. and I think there are bombs that can destroy half the earth."

Russia has enough nukes to blow up the earth several times over. And the moon for good measure. And the best nukes can only reach 100 megatons, the best one built only had 50 megatons.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Copy

Blue Nighty says:

"Copy your talking about a whole different thread man"

yea i know we just kind of go off topic

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Blue Nighty

Copy your talking about a whole different thread man

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vrakmul

To get beyond that 100-200 practical limit we need to use A. a nuke with a impracticly large warhead or B.use anti-matter in the bomb one miligram or gram of which I don't remember which one has the power of roughly 1,652 little boy bombs aka the one that blew up hiroshima.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Blue Nighty

Dreadnaught says:

"Blue Nighty says:
"Stop talking about damn video games...especially hand helds. and I think there are bombs that can destroy half the earth."
Russia has enough nukes to blow up the earth several times over. And the moon for good measure. And the best nukes can only reach 100 megatons, the best one built only had 50 megatons."

Actually we probably have bombs more powerful then that we dont know because why would the military release that to public. ITS A MADHOUSE lol that song sucks random.....

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mantid

Dreadnaught says:

"Mantid says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Mantid says:
That game sucks. And besides, Renegade Squadron lets you customize your weapons and the colors or designs your team will be wearing. I win, unless you can come up with something better."
You made me do it. Transformers Decepticons for the DS, you can choose from nearly 100 forms for your character and rampage throughout 4 massive maps and have wifi multiplayer with the world on several diffrent modes, and you can level up and you can download bounus content and play as 5 of the decepticons in the movie. Owned. "

No... my life studies. I've spent all my life studying Renegade Squadron and the PSP. And now, once again, you destroy everything again. Curse you, Dreadnaught! You'll one day pay for this! lol.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By warlock360

Copy says:

"well thats good@dreadnaught energy beings?and my other question is do you guys believe that there is life on other planetsvlike aliens?"

yes

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Copy

Dreadnaught says:

"Blue Nighty says:
"And Evolving a biological fact?? I hope your sarcastic. were adapting............thats for shure........."
Oh no a creationist. DIE RELIGON LOVING FIEND!! "

their nothing wrong with believing in religion cause i do and i believe in science

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Blue Nighty

And Evolving a biological fact?? I hope your sarcastic. were adapting............thats for shure.........

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Blue Nighty

And Evolving a biological fact?? I hope your sarcastic. were adapting............thats for shure.........

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Methos

Blue Nighty says:

"And Evolving a biological fact?? I hope your sarcastic. were adapting............thats for shure........."

and suddenly i feel my brains dribbling out of my ears again...

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Vrakmul

Blue Nighty says:

Oh no a creationist. DIE RELIGON LOVING FIEND!!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By warlock360

evoloution theory was broken like 2 months ago humans lived side by side with apes then as we do today

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
their nothing wrong with believing in religion cause i do and i believe in science"

yea, im not gonna even gonna comment on this, i just hate corrup organized religion and the irony, but no I dont even wanna touch this

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Vrakmul

Warlock360 says:

"evoloution theory was broken like 2 months ago humans lived side by side with apes then as we do today"

Oh and someone making the earth appear in a week doesn't seem like bullcrap. Religon is a lie. It stopped us from getting cars and computers by the 1700's.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Methos

Warlock360 says:

"evoloution theory was broken like 2 months ago humans lived side by side with apes then as we do today"

you mean Dawinism, not Evolution

M

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Blue Nighty

ya ok im shure it would have been all over the news and I dont like religion in human terms.. god were did u get that?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By warlock360

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:

their nothing wrong with believing in religion cause i do and i believe in science"

then your despiting the fact that thats some elses teretory ;) as u can find in any resource you like about science

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Vrakmul

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:

Religon creates zealots, that's bad. Religon spawned freaking Adolf Hitler for pete's sake!!! That's why I want to distance myself from religon. who would want to be asscociated with hitler any way?
Post Edited:2007-10-24 18:23:27

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Copy

Warlock360 says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
Religon creates zealots, that's bad. Religon spawned freaking Adolf Hitler for pete's sake!!! That's why I want to distance myself from religon. *who would want to be asscociated with hitler any way?*
Post Edited:2007-10-24 18:23:27"
I'm german thanks ;D"

yea same here

and i'm just going to stay of this like crazy spidy

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Copy

Warlock360 says:

"Copy says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
Religon creates zealots, that's bad. Religon spawned freaking Adolf Hitler for pete's sake!!! That's why I want to distance myself from religon. *who would want to be asscociated with hitler any way?*
I'm german thanks ;D"
yea same here and i'm just going to stay of this like crazy spidy"
your german?^^"

yea

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By warlock360

Dreadnaught says:

"Warlock360 says:

Oh and someone making the earth appear in a week doesn't seem like bullcrap. Religon is a lie. It stopped us from getting cars and computers by the 1700's. "

didnt mention anything about religion and if u like check my page and you shall see im not very religous ;)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By warlock360

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:

Religon creates zealots, that's bad. Religon spawned freaking Adolf Hitler for pete's sake!!! That's why I want to distance myself from religon. who would want to be asscociated with hitler any way?

I'm german thanks ;D

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vrakmul

Warlock360 says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Warlock360 says:

Oh and someone making the earth appear in a week doesn't seem like bullcrap. Religon is a lie. It stopped us from getting cars and computers by the 1700's. "

didnt mention anything about religion and if u like check my page and you shall see im not very religous ;)"

And if we didn't evolve from apes that what did we come from? We certainly aren't some experiment made by aliens.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By warlock360

Copy says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
I'm german thanks ;D"

yea same here

and i'm just going to stay of this like crazy spidy"

your german?^^

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Blue Nighty

The disputes on religion are because of lucifers hold on humanity.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By warlock360

Dreadnaught says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Warlock360 says:

didnt mention anything about religion and if u like check my page and you shall see im not very religous ;)"

And if we didn't evolve from apes that what did we come from? We certainly aren't some experiment made by aliens. "

saying somebody with an alien avatar ;)

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Mantid

Are we talking about Religions? Cool. I want to see the next n00b that comes in here.

This will be hilarious, he'll start critizicing religions, and then Methos is going to chew him up. And maybe even Buckshot will come in. This is going to be great.

Grabs popcorn and sits down to watch

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Copy

Warlock360 says:

"Copy says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Copy says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
I'm german thanks ;D"
your german?^^"
yea"
you speak german?^^"

no for right now the only language I'm learning is sign language :)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By warlock360

Blue Nighty says:

"The disputes on religion are because of lucifers hold on humanity."

xD

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Methos

Blue Nighty says:

"The disputes on religion are because of lucifers hold on humanity."

can someone actually point me to the referance in the bible that states about Lucifer and Hell?

M

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By warlock360

Copy says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Copy says:
"Warlock360 says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Blue Nighty says:
I'm german thanks ;D"
your german?^^"

yea"

you speak german?^^

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Copy

guys seriously i don't think any of us have a right to belittle someone belief so lets stop talking about if religion is real or not

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Blue Nighty

We came from a creator called god. Aliens beleve in a creaor lol