Mom Forces Son to Kill Pet Hamster w/Hammer b/c Bad Report Card!

• 70 results
duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By duchess

It's sad to say I'm not even surprised anymore.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By weaponmaster

@weaponxxx said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

And on this day another possible serial killer was born.

Reprehensible.

so true....

Thank you. From the post by some users here who wish her bodily harms it looks like we have some possible serial killer wannabes lurking the forums as well.

Setting her on fire? Hoping she dies? These thoughts are even worse than her atrocious behavior. Something is very wrong with society.

Why are they worse? She's a freaking monster. Monsters aren't human, ergo, killing them isn't bad.

Killing another human or wanting to kill another human over a hamster makes them monsters. She essentially killed a hamster by forcing her son to do it. Desiring that someone be murdered or executed over a hamster is insanity. That is why they are worse. Taking another human life because of questionable behavior is bad and wrong.

I'm with you on this. Escalating the cycle of violence never helps anybody. I felt the same way over Osama Bin Laden's death. It was absolutely necessary for him to die. He was a mass murdering terrorist who had evaded capture and justice for decades. However the sudden Blood Lust that engulfed the United States for a while after he was killed was sad. I live in Minnesota and for the most part everyone I know was very removed from the September 11th attacks. We all felt the same pain and understood what it meant to be afraid, but we could never understand what New Yorkers went through on that day and most New Yorkers could never begin to understand what the families of the victims went through. For us as a nation to "spike the football" after the death of Bin Laden was the same as disrespecting everything that these families had gone through. Killing Bin Laden was a necessary evil. It simply had to be done. That particular instance of adding to the communal bloodlust is a far cry from this particular thread however I think that the same can be said of the mother. She is an evil and perhaps mentally unwell human being. She must be taught the error of her ways but threats of murder? That only adds to the system which produces such abominable actions.

Agreed. Some people are so bloodthirsty. Their first thoughts when someone does something is "kill them". It is indeed a sad commentary on our society. People don't realize that wanting to kill someone or wanting someone to die for something like this makes them worse than the mother. She made her son kill a hamster. It is a horrible thing but not nearly as horrible as wanting her to die for it.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Magian

@Duchess said:

It's sad to say I'm not even surprised anymore.

That is the worst of all IMO. We hear about this things and our reaction is "Ohh well".

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By weaponmaster

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

Reprehensible.

so true....

Thank you. From the post by some users here who wish her bodily harms it looks like we have some possible serial killer wannabes lurking the forums as well.

Setting her on fire? Hoping she dies? These thoughts are even worse than her atrocious behavior. Something is very wrong with society.

Why are they worse? She's a freaking monster. Monsters aren't human, ergo, killing them isn't bad.

Killing another human or wanting to kill another human over a hamster makes them monsters. She essentially killed a hamster by forcing her son to do it. Desiring that someone be murdered or executed over a hamster is insanity. That is why they are worse. Taking another human life because of questionable behavior is bad and wrong.

Not if the crazy b*tch deserves it.

Thinking that someone deserves to die over a hamster is distrubing to say the least.

Thinking that the issue is about a hamster rather than the emotional abuse to the child is more disturbing.

Not realizing the context of someones statements or wanting someone to die over emotional abuse is the epitome of disturbing.

That you could not infer that when I typed hamster i meant the situation in its entirety, emotional abuse and the death of the animal, causes me to question your ability to extrapolate easily discerned concepts.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By duchess

@ComicMan24: Because we hear about events like this so much, the world is becoming desensitized. It's sick to think we live in world where this can happen and it's just another story..

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

Reprehensible.

so true....

Thinking that someone deserves to die over a hamster is distrubing to say the least.

Thinking that the issue is about a hamster rather than the emotional abuse to the child is more disturbing.

Not realizing the context of someones statements or wanting someone to die over emotional abuse is the epitome of disturbing.

That you could not infer that when I typed hamster i meant the situation in its entirety, emotional abuse and the death of the animal, causes me to question your ability to extrapolate easily discerned concepts.

Comment retracted, can't be bothered.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By weaponmaster

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

Reprehensible.

so true....

Using pretentious and overly indulgent language to cover insecurities in your contention is just plain sad. I used the simple and common term "sad" because I don't need to use a thesaurus, nor recite the Leftist's Handbook of How To Live verbatim to know that I'm clever ^__^

Your assumption that my vernacular requires a thesaurus or some obscure piece of literature speaks more to your own insecurites and lack of knowledge concering other human beings. You feeling the necessity to state that you are clever punctuates your insecurity quite nicely. Project much?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By Magian

@Duchess:Couldn't agree more.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By InnerVenom123

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

Reprehensible.

so true....

Thinking that someone deserves to die over a hamster is disturbing to say the least.

Actually, the really disturbing thing is that she managed to breed.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By weaponmaster

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Bergquist said:

@weaponmaster said:

Reprehensible.

so true....

Thinking that someone deserves to die over a hamster is disturbing to say the least.

Procreating doesn't take much unless someones sterile or infertile. But wishing death on another human being for making ther child kill a hamster is disturbing. Jail time, yes. Taking away custody, absolutely. But anyone wanting her to die or be executed over this is much more of a monster than her.

Joesoef95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Joesoef95

No offense, but I find it hard to understand why things like this make news in US. It's terrible yes but many parents have done worse things to their kids.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62  Edited By InnerVenom123

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

Procreating doesn't take much unless someones sterile or infertile. But wishing death on another human being for making ther child kill a hamster is disturbing. Jail time, yes. Taking away custody, absolutely. But anyone wanting her to die or be executed over this is much more of a monster than her.

You do realize this probably isn't the first time she's done something like this, right?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

How sickening. The mother needs to be locked up for life without parole!

This.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mysterioz

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe: DAM that lady is crazy!

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MutenRoshi

momma

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By weaponmaster

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@weaponmaster said:

You do realize this probably isn't the first time she's done something like this, right?

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense realizes that this is simply the culmination of a lifetime of abuse of the child. This does not mean she deserves to die and anyone who wants her dead or wants to kill her has some serious mental problems and moral issues. She deserves to be incarcerated and they should take custody away from her. Not kill her.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Assassin_

That is f***ed up....

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By nefarious

That mother needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. Don't give her no "slap on the wrists". No Probation. Jail time....lots of jail time! 

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#69  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

D:

>cries<

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By RainEffect
@Edamame said:

The lack of honor, decency and morals these days

Thank goodness someone else on this planet still believes in these concepts.