Modern Warfare 2 - Should I reinstall it?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect

I've had this itch to play an FPS like COD or Battlefield, unfortunately, I can't run BF3 on my computer. I bought MW3 four months ago, but it got old pretty quickly. It just didn't have the magic that MW2 had. I was just curious to see if anyone still played MW2 (PC version) online and if the community has improved? I imagine most of the 'kids' moved onto MW3, so logic says only the hardcore fans of MW2 remain, but I could be wrong.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By VictorGrey

Buy Black ops :P

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RainEffect

@VictorGrey: Was Black Ops any good? I never actually played it. I played MW2 for aaaages, then went onto Bad Company 2 for aaages, then MW3 for like, a month xD.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VictorGrey

@RainEffect: Yeah, better than MW3 in my opinion and many others that were disappointed with MW3

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RainEffect

@VictorGrey: I just feel like MW3 was broken. Some guns ridiculously overpowered (those FM machine pistols), the maps really did not lend themselves to tactical gameplay (where were the sniping maps? Wasteland and Derail were my favourite maps from MW2), finally, the perks were unbalanced.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VictorGrey

@RainEffect: Guns were overpowered, I didn't feel the recoil much and there weren't high sniper spots.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RainEffect

@VictorGrey: Totally. I also really didn't like the maps in MW3. They all felt the same to me, whereas MW2 had the nice balance of close-quarter maps (Favela), mid-range chokepoints (Skidrow) and long range battles (Wasteland).

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@RainEffect: If you enjoyed MW2 then chances are you will HATE Black Ops. The guns are super overpowered (same with the kill streaks) and the graphics were awful. The story mode itself and the zombie mode were the only things on the game that I enjoyed. The create an emblem was also a cool addition, but other than that... *two thumbs down*.

But maybe you'll enjoy it because I personally loved MW3, so there's that.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

Black Ops sucks.