Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut
No Caption Provided

I have asked this question In Tremorton before and going to ask again after evaluate it from here. Who should I compare Sheldon from my life as a teenage robot to? He has been space pirate and a secret agent in his life and posed as a super hero. He is 106 years old but has 16 year old body. He is not immortal he aged as a 90 year old but turned into a baby which he aged back to 16 again in space. He lived a hard life and let took over him as it was his only choice he was forced to be a pirate and gave in into the madness. He seeks revenge when Jenny sends him into space.

I compared him to few heroes and villains. I compared to Ironman since he was jerk when he posed as a hero and Spiderman for his bad luck. I compared to Lex Luthor as his relationship with Jenny started as friends before became the bitterest of enemies and Now I think he could be Tails since he is genius but seems to hide his adventures with his team and allot of talents. His love life is like Demona stated out sweet but has gotten bitter in rage as the years past.