castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking
  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110215/ap_on_go_ot/us_military_sexual_abuse

More than a dozen female and two male current or former service members say servicemen get away with rape and other sexual abuse and victims are too often ordered to continue to serve alongside those they say attacked them.

Kori Cioca, 25, of Wilmington, Ohio, described being hit in the face by a superior in one incident in 2005 and being raped by the same man in a second incident soon after while serving in the Coast Guard in Bay City, Mich.

Even though the man confessed to having sex with her, Cioca said in the lawsuit she was told if she pressed forward with reporting the sex as a rape, she would be court-martialed for lying. She said the man pleaded guilty only to hitting her and his punishment was a minor loss of pay and being forced to stay on the base for 30 days. She said she was discharged from the military for a "history of inappropriate relationships."

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheSheepHerder

I thought the military was supposed to be disciplined. Poor Kori, I just hope the guy gets what he deserves. -____-

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking

depends on the branch and the unit.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By HolySerpent

what to say.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By SuperTide

85%-90% of the military are good people who don't do crap like that. Anyone who thinks the percentage is less is only fooling themselves.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

Nothing really new to see here, lot of rape in the military and not so much justice for the Women serving the country.
Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mumbles

them Y chromes always beating on them X's

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By cpt_linger

What's with all the rape threads lately? I think someones trying to hint lonelyness.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
well... now this is something eh... 
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Why can't the military hire prostitutes and chip & dale dancers to their barracks so that soldiers (both female and male) can kick their rocks off without going through the trouble of raping one another.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Why can't the military hire prostitutes and chip & dale dancers to their barracks so that soldiers (both female and male) can kick off their rocks without going through the trouble of raping one another. "
it's conduct unbecoming by the way i was  a chipdale in my younger days who than joined the service..  >_>
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@castleking said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
" Why can't the military hire prostitutes and chip & dale dancers to their barracks so that soldiers (both female and male) can kick off their rocks without going through the trouble of raping one another. "
it's conduct unbecoming by the way i was  a chipdale in my younger days who than joined the service..  >_> "
But it's troublesome enough that soldiers loose their cool when hormones spike up. I mean, he should be able to radio in, "Snake to Otacon, I'm feeling kind of weird here. Before I do anything I will later regret can you send in one of your emergency love doll android girl or a prostitution in 23 st. I don't want Merryl hating me for the rest of her life and I don't have the patiance wooing her."  0_0
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By castleking

i cant condone nor defend why a man does what he does whether it is a biological urge or not.
i can understand the instinctual  and physiological reason but i cant defend it nor would i and this is from someone who embraces his animal instincts and urges.

The reason is that Military ppl are expected to live by higher set of principles than the average person and the problem is that many ppl who join are incapable of living by set standards which are above the civilian believe  of  what is considered acceptable. Hence bad apples join and these bad ppl have started coming in droves bring their nasty behavior and loose morals due to society and later enforced with a strong military dominating personality with no self control.

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@castleking: 

Ok, well here's another question, and if you like, you can open another topic about it.  Since hormones act at a randomly state depending on what he or she feels attracted to, is the action of Rape randomly caused or an act caused by prep-time premeditated planning?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @castleking: 

Ok, well here's another question, and if you like, you can open another topic about it.  Since hormones act at a randomly state depending on what he or she feels attracted to, is the action of Rape randomly caused or an act caused by prep-time premeditated planning?
"
it depends on the person it can be random or premeditated

i believe one  thinks about it and than acts upon one's urges who is unwilling or incapable of  restraining themselves.