• 161 results
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I'm curious how many people are in agreement with me here. 

Is Michelle Obama perhaps the worst-dressed famous woman ever?  O.K., your typical actress may commit a fashion faux-pas from time to time...but then will appear at a certain event looking stunning. 

I have never seen Michelle in a flattering outfit. She can't possibly have a fashion consultant. Maybe we can pool our resources and send her some kind of expert who will teach her how to dress. 

America's future may depend on it!

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By FLCL1

the fact that i knew you were going to bomb this woman before i even opened the thread says alot 

she's a 40 year old woman and the first lady, not a 40 year old woman who is a model. 
also she has been complemented many times on her outfits soooo..... 
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Roxanne Starr

She doesn't dress like a 40 year old should. She dresses like a twenty year old whose mother never taught her the meaning of style.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos
@Roxanne Starr said:

"I'm curious how many people are in agreement with me here.  Is Michelle Obama perhaps the worst-dressed famous woman ever?" 

That I would have my doubts, there are hordes of famous woman and in ALL HONESTY Mother Teresa isn't that styling.  

Oh Teresa babe you look stunning darling!
Although if you meant like any specific famous woman it would help to narrow down who were are comparing her to IMO. 

"O.K., your typical actress may commit a fashion faux-pas from time to time..." 

For one thing, shes not an actress and another actresses certainly do it more than time to time. But then again I'm not too big on the whole designer clothing and what not. 

"but then will appear at a certain event looking stunning." 

You might have a point, they have their ups and downs on the fashion!  

"I have never seen Michelle in a flattering outfit. She can't possibly have a fashion consultant. Maybe we can pool our resources and send her some kind of expert who will teach her how to dress.  America's future may depend on it! "

Either way even if this is a parody thread, you must REALLY hate the President to be going after his wife's choice in clothing. I mean lets be honest who really cares what Michelle is wearing or much less how it directly affects any of us.  
It's just as rediculous as attacking what shoes she' wearing while feeding the homeless.  
"OMG she's wearing expensive shoes, she must be showing off her wealth to the homeless people that likely won't know or don't care about those shoes because they want food. But hey this is conservative pundit hour and we have to critize this woman because shes the wife of a President we really don't like."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
" I'm curious how many people are in agreement with me here.  Is Michelle Obama perhaps the worst-dressed famous woman ever?  O.K., your typical actress may commit a fashion faux-pas from time to time...but then will appear at a certain event looking stunning.  I have never seen Michelle in a flattering outfit. She can't possibly have a fashion consultant. Maybe we can pool our resources and send her some kind of expert who will teach her how to dress.  America's future may depend on it! "
To be honest I think you are mad because Michelle has gotten so many compliments on her style and she just happens to be Barack's wife.You've never seen her in a flattering outfit because you're seeing her through a haters eyes.There is no other explanation for this thread other than it stemming from you dislike for Barack.To be completely honest I don't think ANY first lady was poorly dressed.Let me know when you make the cover of Vouge.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Darkseid Elite

the way she dresses is fine to me, just her style. 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FLCL1
@Vance Astro said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" I'm curious how many people are in agreement with me here.  Is Michelle Obama perhaps the worst-dressed famous woman ever?  O.K., your typical actress may commit a fashion faux-pas from time to time...but then will appear at a certain event looking stunning.  I have never seen Michelle in a flattering outfit. She can't possibly have a fashion consultant. Maybe we can pool our resources and send her some kind of expert who will teach her how to dress.  America's future may depend on it! "
To be honest I think you are mad because Michelle has gotten so many compliments on her style and she just happens to be Barack's wife.You've never seen her in a flattering outfit because you're seeing her through a haters eyes.There is no other explanation for this thread other than it stemming from you dislike for Barack.To be completely honest I don't think ANY first lady was poorly dressed.Let me know when you make the cover of Vouge. "

took the words right out of my mouth
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EnSabahNurX

I Say she's 50/50 sometimes she dresses well, other times she dresses bad

-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By -chapel-
@Vance Astro said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:

To be honest I think you are mad because Michelle has gotten so many compliments on her style and she just happens to be Barack's wife.You've never seen her in a flattering outfit because you're seeing her through a haters eyes.There is no other explanation for this thread other than it stemming from you dislike for Barack.To be completely honest I don't think ANY first lady was poorly dressed.Let me know when you make the cover of Vouge. "

@Vance Astro:

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator
@Darkseid Elite said:
"

"
This made me snort.

I like my fashion commentary to be politically biased, therefor I love this thread.
iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iloverobots

Michelle Obama isn't bad, I do agree that she's a 50/50. 

Jackie Kennedy, on the other hand... now that's a classy woman.

stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stoneo
@Roxanne Starr:
Michele Obama has a very good wardrobe and I believe you are just saying this because you dislike her husband President Obama. Thats very immature and biased of you.
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By -Eclipse-
@stoneo said:
" @Roxanne Starr: Michele Obama has a very good wardrobe and I believe you are just saying this because you dislike her husband President Obama. Thats very immature and unbiased of you. "
I think the word you're looking for is 'biased'... >_>
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@iloverobots said:
 Jackie Kennedy, on the other hand... now that's a classy woman. "
Jackie is a goddess.She doesn't even count.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
heh... stop hating...
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By agent9149

Are you kidding me..............are you kidding me............is you serious.............tell me you aint serious hun cause you must not be serious

Michelle Obama she is a fashion icon in this day and age. You obviously do not have any sense of style. Michelle has grace and style. She has started fashion trends all over this country. You are just mad because you do not look as good as she does in her outfits. Shame on you.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By Amegashita

Hating haters hate on what is he hates while hating till they cry in their hating beds in their hating apartment as they go to their hateful day job to be yelled at by their hateful boss.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Vance Astro said:
Let me know when you make the cover of Vouge. "

This thread is not about me. My image is not in the public domain...Michelle's is.  

Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@agent9149: 

She looks (now what's the word?)...cheap.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized

Allow me to direct your misguided anger at the person that dresses MO, her stylist.

Now, throw shade in her direction.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By riri4life
@Roxanne Starr:
You clearly have no taste. lol She is one of the most stunning and elegant first ladies we have ever had! 
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By SuperTide

Couldn't care less about her wardrobe though it IS bad. She, like her husband, is an all around failure. She's a joke.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @Vance Astro said:
This thread is not about me. My image is not in the public domain...Michelle's is.   Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "
This post and this thread has nothing to do with Michelle's wardrobe.You simply don't like Michelle Obama because she just happens to be Barack Obama's wife.So this thread may not be about you but it isn't however about what you're PRETENDING it's about.The only people that will agree she is poorly dressed is anyone on CV that doesn't support Barack.I'll wait for MK30 and SuperTide, to prove my point.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Precise

I'm not American but I don't think there's anything wrong with how she dresses. And an embarrassment to the country? Doubtful. She has a pretty good image over here.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sexy_merc
@Roxanne Starr said:

" America's future may depend on it! "

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SuperTide
@Vance Astro said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @Vance Astro said:
This thread is not about me. My image is not in the public domain...Michelle's is.   Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "
This post and this thread has nothing to do with Michelle's wardrobe.You simply don't like Michelle Obama because she just happens to be Barack Obama's wife.So this thread may not be about you but it isn't however about what you're PRETENDING it's about.The only people that will agree she is poorly dressed is anyone on CV that doesn't support Barack.I'll wait for MK30 and SuperTide, to prove my point. "
And the only ones who will disagree are the ones like you who do support Obama. In other words, a whole THIRTY PERCENT of the country. lmao
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
And the only ones who will disagree are the ones like you who do support Obama. In other words, a whole THIRTY PERCENT of the country. lmao "
Point proven. 

@SuperTide said:
 She, like her husband, is an all around failure. She's a joke. "

This is just sad.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SuperTide
@Vance Astro said:

" @SuperTide said:

And the only ones who will disagree are the ones like you who do support Obama. In other words, a whole THIRTY PERCENT of the country. lmao "
Point proven. 

@SuperTide said:
 She, like her husband, is an all around failure. She's a joke. "
 This is just sad. "
No comment on only 30% of Americans supporting Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Imagine that.lol
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hellos

@Roxanne Starr said:

"Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "

You must be joking.  

If you aren't, well... I'm sorry John McCain didn't give her 50 thousand dollars to go on a shopping spree for new clothes like he did for Sarah.  
What is more hilarious is how she would be critized if she was wearing some rediculously expensive clothing.  

@SuperTide said:

"And the only ones who will disagree are the ones like you who do support Obama. In other words, a whole THIRTY PERCENT of the country. lmao"

In other words The President's approval rating is directly related to what people think how how his wife dresses?   

@SuperTide said:

"No comment on only 30% of Americans supporting Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Imagine that.lol "

Why haven't you been banned yet?  
Honestly your trolling it's obvious and it's annoying.

@Sexy Merc
said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:

"

Lol
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SuperTide
@Hellos said:
"

@Roxanne Starr said:

"Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "

You must be joking.  

If you aren't, well... I'm sorry John McCain didn't give her 50 thousand dollars to go on a shopping spree for new clothes like he did for Sarah.  
What is more hilarious is how she would be critized if she was wearing some rediculously expensive clothing.  

@SuperTide said:

"And the only ones who will disagree are the ones like you who do support Obama. In other words, a whole THIRTY PERCENT of the country. lmao"

In other words The President's approval rating is directly related to what people think how how his wife dresses?   

@SuperTide said:

"No comment on only 30% of Americans supporting Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Imagine that.lol "

Why haven't you been banned yet?  
Honestly your trolling it's obvious and it's annoying.

@Sexy Merc
said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:

"
Lol "
You don't agree with me so I MUST be trolling. Hey guy, in that case, again, 70% of the country would be 'trolling' to you. I'm out of this thread now. Enjoy watching Obama's numbers get lower and lower.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@SuperTide said:
"You don't agree with me so I MUST be trolling. Hey guy, in that case, again, 70% of the country would be 'trolling' to you. I'm out of this thread now. Enjoy watching Obama's numbers get lower and lower. "

No it's because your trying to tell me approval ratings of the President directly tie into how people will feel about what the first lady is wearing.  
It's rediculous and god damn obvious your trolling.
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By riri4life

UGH. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
No comment on only 30% of Americans supporting Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Imagine that.lol "
It has nothing to do with the thread...so yea.No comment.This thread was supposed to be about fashion but apparently was taken off topic SINCE the OP. 

@Hellos said:
" @SuperTide said:
"You don't agree with me so I MUST be trolling. Hey guy, in that case, again, 70% of the country would be 'trolling' to you. I'm out of this thread now. Enjoy watching Obama's numbers get lower and lower. "
No it's because your trying to tell me approval ratings of the President directly tie into how people will feel about what the first lady is wearing.  It's rediculous and god damn obvious your trolling. "
Completely agreed.The idea that his point is being called trolling because someone may not agree doesn't make any sense in light of the fact it has nothing to do with the thread at all.In fact, the thread isn't even about Barack it's about Michelle.Or at least it's supposed be.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By agent9149
@Roxanne Starr: cheap.....please well her cheap wardrobe is being mentioned and praised around the globe and is imitated by millions of woman (and men) everywhere, she has created fashion movement..so go somewhere with your nonsense
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@agent9149: 

O.K. ... here we go ... one from column A and one from column B. Column A contains item's from Michelle's wardrobe. Column B contains faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better choices.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you still going to disagree with me now the I have given you proof?
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@SuperTide said:

" Couldn't care less about her wardrobe though it IS bad. She, like her husband, is an all around failure. She's a joke. "

Please take a look at the alternatives I posted above. You do not have to be a fashion expert to see what looks classy and what looks like a carnival costume.

An elegant lady like Beyonce wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those Michelle knock-offs that they used to sell at department stores. I say "used to" because many of those department stores have closed down thanks to Michelle's husband redistribution practices.

Edit: I remember when I first saw the inauguration dress, I thought to myself that it looked like a dish rag. I think it was supposed to conjure up the idea of a wedding gown, but who'd want to get married in something that sloppy looking?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
Are you still going to disagree with me now the I have given you proof? "
You didn't give any proof.We are not fashion experts and neither are you so whether she is dressed fashionably or not is up to our opinions.Aside from the second outfit I don't see anything wrong with what she is wearing.The alternatives you posted are extremely generic and some of them aren't right for Michelle's body and her age. 

@Roxanne Starr said:
" @SuperTide said:
" Couldn't care less about her wardrobe though it IS bad. She, like her husband, is an all around failure. She's a joke. "
Please take a look at the alternatives I posted above. You do not have to be a fashion expert to see what looks classy and what looks like a carnival costume.  An elegant lady like Beyonce wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those Michelle knock-offs that they used to sell at department stores. I say "used to" because many of those department stores have closed down thanks to Michelle's husband redistribution practices. "
Beyonce isn't a 46 year old First Lady, she's a 29 year old R&B artist.Beyonce spends millions on fashion.How is this at all a fair comparison?
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Vance Astro:
If Michelle can wear this? (which is actually one of her better outfits)...
No Caption Provided

Why would she be too old to wear this? (which is actually MORE modest.)

No Caption Provided

She definitely would benefit from putting some plaid in her wardrobe. All those florescent colors make one's eyeballs bleed.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Roxanne Starr said:
Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "

Image is all perception and everyone has their taste, but that comment is vapid. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
 She definitely would benefit from putting some plaid in her wardrobe. All those florescent colors make one's eyeballs bleed. "
Plaid is for the young.
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sifsclub
@Darkseid Elite said:
"

"

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Mr. Mercury said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
Her tacky wardrobe is an embarrassment to the country. "
Image is all perception and everyone has their taste, but that comment is vapid.  "
Before Carla Bruni became the first lady of France, she wore all manner of tacky clothing. But when she acquired her position, she switched to a "generic" wardrobe, so as to portray an elegant image of France to the world.

No Caption Provided

sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sifsclub
@Hellos said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:

"I'm curious how many people are in agreement with me here.  Is Michelle Obama perhaps the worst-dressed famous woman ever?" 

That I would have my doubts, there are hordes of famous woman and in ALL HONESTY Mother Teresa isn't that styling.  

Although if you meant like any specific famous woman it would help to narrow down who were are comparing her to IMO. 

"O.K., your typical actress may commit a fashion faux-pas from time to time..." 

For one thing, shes not an actress and another actresses certainly do it more than time to time. But then again I'm not too big on the whole designer clothing and what not. 

"but then will appear at a certain event looking stunning." 

You might have a point, they have their ups and downs on the fashion!  

"I have never seen Michelle in a flattering outfit. She can't possibly have a fashion consultant. Maybe we can pool our resources and send her some kind of expert who will teach her how to dress.  America's future may depend on it! "

Either way even if this is a parody thread, you must REALLY hate the President to be going after his wife's choice in clothing. I mean lets be honest who really cares what Michelle is wearing or much less how it directly affects any of us.  It's just as rediculous as attacking what shoes she' wearing while feeding the homeless.  "OMG she's wearing expensive shoes, she must be showing off her wealth to the homeless people that likely won't know or don't care about those shoes because they want food. But hey this is conservative pundit hour and we have to critize this woman because shes the wife of a President we really don't like." "
I LOVE YOU MAN YOU'RE A F*CKING ANIMAL!!!
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Roxanne Starr: Yeah, still not buying it. 

What is your definition of style miss?
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ms__omega
@Vance Astro:
Agreed Vance
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Mr. Mercury said:
" @Roxanne Starr: Yeah, still not buying it.   What is your definition of style miss? "
Wearing something that doesn't make my eyes bleed.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ms__omega
@riri4life:
lmao
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Roxanne Starr: Explanation fail. ROFL!
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Vance Astro said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
 She definitely would benefit from putting some plaid in her wardrobe. All those florescent colors make one's eyeballs bleed. "
Plaid is for the young. "
All ages wear plaid.

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
Plaid is for the young. "
All ages wear plaid.

No Caption Provided
"
Yea if your from the South....