Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Yen, easy."
Easy ? How ? Micheal Jai White is a proven Martial Artist himself... and he is very skilled... I dont see how its an easy win for Yen here
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

More movies... period.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
"

More movies... period.

"
Just because Donnie has been in more movies doesnt mean he is better than Michael... I mean do you think Donnie Yen is better than Tony Jaa then... since Donnie has been in more films then Tony Jaa ?
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By The 502 Kid

lol Jaa would tear a new hole in both these guys

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
The 502 Kid said:
"lol Jaa would tear a new hole in both these guys"
Maybe... I think Donnie and Michael would have a shot against Tony... but I dont know about them winning

lol
Rune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rune
The 502 Kid said:
"lol Jaa would tear a new hole in both these guys"
WRONG out of all of them Donnie Yen is the most complete martial artist he has studied many forums Chinese chung fu as well as BJJ and Judo. 

Not to mention Yen has the best  fight scenes i have ever seen.
Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

OKay

White vs Yen-Mike he is alot more stocky and his strength is alot more than Donnie. Yes Donnie is smaller and faster but all it takes is a right hook to the jaw or a kick and the little mans down. Im not dissing Yen hes an awesome man but not in this fight

White/Yen vs Jaa- White himself could have a fun time taking on Tony but with Yen their win is almost a certainty

Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if you really mean a serious fight... like in real life... then I don't have a clue. White looks like he's taller and weighs more then Yen, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, if Yen is more skill and quicker then White. In the real world, guaging anyones fighting potential is a difficult thing to do without real life fight records to go by. One person could have one gazillion black belts in myriad of styles, while his opponent could pull out the victory with only one belt... the one that matters. For example, this Jaa guy everyone is always raving about, he started as a stuntman and an is very proficient a several styles. If Jason Statham learned Parkour, he could easily be just as awesome on the big screen as Jaa. However, if we are to judge these two based off of what we've seen in theatres, then fans would quikly vote for Jaa, but that just silly, in hollywood they are only performing. They may (unlikely) or may not (likely) be able to perform on that same level in a real fight. I seriously doubt they could sustain that level of stamina in an actual street brawl. Look at the professional fighters, a lot of them can't endure to long being abused -- Kimbo Slice.

In conclusion, if I can't go by their on screen performances, then I concede. There's just no way I could tell. If so, then Yen for the win.

Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
I think it would be a great fight personally
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"I think it would be a great fight personally
"

That I'll definitely agree with. Yen is a time tested MA and White is phenomenal himself. On the big screen I think they could work together to choreograph some amazing fight sequences.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"I think it would be a great fight personally
"

That I'll definitely agree with. Yen is a time tested MA and White is phenomenal himself. On the big screen I think they could work together to choreograph some amazing fight sequences."
No Doubt... they are two of my favorites
LilMo0087

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LilMo0087

It would be a great fight they are both competition tested Yen has gold medals in wushu and White has won 26 U.S. Titles plus was a New England Grand Champion. I have heard stories of their practical combat abilities and MMA skills and I think it would come down to height and weight advantage so I will go with MJW.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lilmo0087: You bumped the crap outta this, but meh.

Michael Jai White I can see taking this. He's got like 7 black belts in different martial arts whereas Donnie has a 6th degree black-belt in Tae Kwon Do, a blackbelt in Judo and a purple belt in BJJ. I wouldn't be surprised though if Donnie does put him in a submission.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

Something like this happens:

Loading Video...