Michael Jackson's Daughter Slits Wrists in Suicide Attempt

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PARIS JACKSON POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT - Rushed to Hospital

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. The caller said Paris had cut her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMK0mswD

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Lol

amutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#3  Edited By amutant

Being rich is so hard...

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

This is sad. I'm sure a lot of people think being rich or famous makes your life easier but this poor girl is without her father. No amount of money can replace him.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

This poor girl lost her father, is trapped in crazy family that all fight each other for money. Pretending to care about her but really after her fortune. Her father (still!) constantly in the news if he's murdered or was a pedophile. She's constantly in the limelight.

I hope she'll be able to live a normal life because no child should have to go through all of that.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Meanwhile in Turkey...

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope she gets the help she needs.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What The Fack ? I thought she was doing good... I mean they had some sh!t about her on Inside Edition showing how to put on Makeup... Well I guess you really never know stuff.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

word.....now if only every poor person who tried commiting suicide got there own articles on AOL or Yahoo or any other site that provides sub-par news.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Family is fighting for $$$ instead or taking care of the kids. How many court battles do thy have going on?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xanni15

@awesam: I think both present difficulties.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@awesam: I think both present difficulties.

When you are poor, you may not have a family home to sit around and slit your wrists in.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

This poor girl lost her father, is trapped in crazy family that all fight each other for money. Pretending to care about her but really after her fortune. Her father (still!) constantly in the news if he's murdered or was a pedophile. She's constantly in the limelight.

I hope she'll be able to live a normal life because no child should have to go thro iugh all of that.

this.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AweSam

@xanni15: I think one presents real difficulties, while the other presents... less significant difficulties.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15: Well, from what I hear...everyone already knows being famous is not really great......

......Oh and hey, bro

@frogdog: It's sad and all, but I keep think to myself "It's awesome she's quoting The Beatles"

But on a sad note I'm listening to this as I read this and it's making me depressed

Loading Video...

d~_~b

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam:

Both are real and significant difficulties. Money doesn't create happiness or make your life easier automatically, nor does it ensure that someone who raises you will do so "correctly".

@farkam:

What is your point?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: Hey, buddy! Long time, how are the ladies? :]

And yeah, being rich isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@aiden_cross said:

I hope she'll be able to live a normal life because no child should have to go thro iugh all of that.

this.

It truly is sad how the family bickers over money rather than paying attention to the kids. I hope Paris will be alright and my thoughts are with her right now.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AweSam

@xanni15: Having money doesn't make your life easier? I guess having to choose between putting a roof over your childrens heads, or food on the table makes life easier. Sleeping in a mansion is totally the same as sleeping outside in the cold, or in a homeless shelter. Eating expensive food is so tough compared to barely eating at all. Having everyone love you must be harder than being just another schmuck on the bus. Celebrities like to think their life is rough, but it's nothing compared to poverty. Don't even try arguing against it.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15:

oh no, being rich is awesome...being famous is the thing most people could do without

and the ladies are doing great

d+_+b d^_^b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@awesam:

Both are real and significant difficulties. Money doesn't create happiness or make your life easier automatically, nor does it ensure that someone who raises you will do so "correctly".

@farkam:

What is your point?

Poor people's hardships can't be compared with rich peoples "hardships". However, things are a little worse if you are famous, since you lose a lot of your privacy, but not by much compared to people who barely manage to get by on a day-to-day basis.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@xanni15: Having money doesn't make your life easier? I guess having to choose between putting a roof over your childrens heads, or food on the table makes life easier. Sleeping in a mansion is totally the same as sleeping outside in the cold, or in a homeless shelter. Eating expensive food is so tough compared to barely eating at all.

I said automatically. Plenty of poor people have become rich and gone on to say that they were happier being poor. Money causes problems both ways, not having enough and maybe having too much. It's also easier to focus on the negatives of being poor and the positives of being rich, but ignoring the other sides of both. lol

@awesam said:

Having everyone love you must be harder than being just another schmuck on the bus. Celebrities like to think their life is rough, but it's nothing compared to poverty. Don't even try arguing against it.

I'm not sure what this means to be honest. Who really loves famous people? This girl isn't a massive celebrity, it's not like you can tell her "Oh, just goo roll around in your millions of dollars, they'll cheer you up." I have seen a few interviews where a list movie stars have said they're lonely. Poverty is subjective.

Here's a question: Would you rather be rich or happy?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame, shame, shame...God help that poor kid.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: I'd disagree, there is such as thing as having too much money, IMO. :P

@farkam said:

Poor people's hardships can't be compared with rich peoples "hardships". However, things are a little worse if you are famous, since you lose a lot of your privacy, but not by much compared to people who barely manage to get by on a day-to-day basis.

Why can't they be compared? I'm neither rich or poor, but I've interacted with people who have been one or the other. Plenty of poor people out there are happy, sure it's maybe a little tougher at times but they get by. Being rich brings out the leeches, family members you've never heard of, taxes you didn't know you had to pay, emotional stress, a completely different attitude and way of life (nobody is going to be the same), etc. I'm sure quite a few people think they'd just buy a house or car then save the rest, then they find themselves making stupid purchases or buying things for others, and all of a sudden the well is dry.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15: Celebrities often talk about how lonely they are, albeit they have millions of adoring fans.

Your question makes no sense. If I choose to be rich, I'll just automatically be depressed? What's making me? If I pick happiness, will I have no money, food, shelter, etc? Because I wouldn't be happy. Up until I was 12, I had a lot of money and my problems had nothing to do with it. They were mostly school, friends, etc. My dad suffered a heartattack/stroke/kidney failure. After that, we hardly had enough money for food. Rent was our biggest problem. School, friends, etc became irrelivent. I couldn't focus ln those problems anymore because I was facing living on the streets. Trust me when I say, having money is better than not having money.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SmoothJammin

Its not fair to judge someone without realizing their issues. This is heartbreaking. Stop being some cyber bullies and grow the hell up.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope she gets proper help, I don't really know or care, but suicide is horrible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@superstay: I'd disagree, there is such as thing as having too much money, IMO. :P

@farkam said:

Why can't they be compared? I'm neither rich or poor, but I've interacted with people who have been one or the other. Plenty of poor people out there are happy, sure it's maybe a little tougher at times but they get by. Being rich brings out the leeches, family members you've never heard of, taxes you didn't know you had to pay, emotional stress, a completely different attitude and way of life (nobody is going to be the same), etc. I'm sure quite a few people think they'd just buy a house or car then save the rest, then they find themselves making stupid purchases or buying things for others, and all of a sudden the well is dry.

Rich people don't have to worry that their children will go starving, or have no future in the world, or will be murdered in the street thanks to being forced to live in a poor high crime area etc. etc. Their hardships can't be compared in any way.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@xanni15: Celebrities often talk about how lonely they are, albeit they have millions of adoring fans.

Millions of random strangers who they don't know, and probably don't want to know. How is that love? They're still normal people.

@awesam said:

Your question makes no sense. If I choose to be rich, I'll just automatically be depressed? What's making me? If I pick happiness, will I have no money, food, shelter, etc? Because I wouldn't be happy. Up until I was 12, I had a lot of money and my problems had nothing to do with it. They were mostly school, friends, etc. My dad suffered a heartattack/stroke/kidney failure. After that, we hardly had enough money for food. Rent was our biggest problem. School, friends, etc became irrelivent. I couldn't focus ln those problems anymore because I was facing living on the streets. Trust me when I say, having money is better than not having money.

My question does make sense. Would you rather be rich or happy? I never said you'd automatically be depressed, but why does money all of a sudden make "you" happy? It's not all rainbows and picnics, plenty of rich people have problems, everyone has problems, rich and poor. Every single poor person or family out there isn't depressed and on the verge of suicide, in fact the poorer you are the more social ties you're likely to have, thus less likely to commit suicide.

I never said being poor was better than rich, just that being rich and/or famous doesn't automatically mean you're suddenly more free to do whatever you want. You still have problems, bills, stress, etc.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@xanni15 said:

Rich people don't have to worry that their children will go starving, or have no future in the world, or will be murdered in the street thanks to being forced to live in a poor high crime area etc. etc. Their hardships can't be compared in any way.

Not all rich people have children. Do rich people have to worry about spending enough time with their children, or them growing up proper and being respectful, having values and not looking down on others? Anyone could be killed, why wouldn't a rich kid be more of a target? don't rich people have to worry about their houses being robbed, or their cars being stolen more than a poor person with a hooptie

And yet, here we are comparing them. lol

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By superstay

@xanni15:

oh I agree with having too much money is a problem...but if a person was the richest in the world and only seen to others the way they would see a mid-class person. They would be just like regular people(of course regular people have problems too). But since they're famous and are watched by everyone, that's where the major problems come from.

Now that I think about it, their is a middle ground. A mixture of both, being rich and famous is where the problems lie. I would say more, but I am about to leave in a little while so......

d^_^b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@awesam said:

Millions of random strangers who they don't know, and probably don't want to know. How is that love? They're still normal people.

@awesam said:

My question does make sense. Would you rather be rich or happy? I never said you'd automatically be depressed, but why does money all of a sudden make "you" happy? It's not all rainbows and picnics, plenty of rich people have problems, everyone has problems, rich and poor. Every single poor person or family out there isn't depressed and on the verge of suicide, in fact the poorer you are the more social ties you're likely to have, thus less likely to commit suicide.

I never said being poor was better than rich, just that being rich and/or famous doesn't automatically mean you're suddenly more free to do whatever you want. You still have problems, bills, stress, etc.

Bills, yea. Hey, at least you can pay them if you are rich. More money = easier life in terms of the things that the poor have always struggled with.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15: My point is that it's not nearly as bad as being poor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@farkam said:

@xanni15 said:

Not all rich people have children. Do rich people have to worry about spending enough time with their children, or them growing up proper and being respectful, having values and not looking down on others? Anyone could be killed, why wouldn't a rich kid be more of a target? don't rich people have to worry about their houses being robbed, or their cars being stolen more than a poor person with a hooptie

And yet, here we are comparing them. lol

Whether all rich people don't have children is irrelevant, the ones who do don't have to worry as much as those who are poor do. Poor people often don't get enough time with their kids either, granted that they are working and not just being lazy. However poor people tend to have a harder time securing a job (regardless of how it pays) than rich/well to do people. Poor kids are more often killed since they are closer to where gangs operate/fight/or apart of gangs themselves/and gang warfare. Poor peoples houses are robbed just as much, except it impacts them even worse since they may not have the money to buy back what was taken from their homes.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depression cna effect anybody its a mental illness. Chemical in the brians cause it and it doenst matter if you are rich or poor anybody can get it. I hope she cna get help she needs.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: I got ya, and mine is that being rich doesn't come without problems either. :]

@farkam: (First reply) Plenty of rich people get caught for tax evasion, not paying the proper amount of money for things, houses foreclosed on, cars repossessed, etc. Having more money doesn't mean you'll keep it all.

(Second reply) Neither of us can know for sure how much time poor or rich parents spend with their families, I just put out a scenario where rich parents could run into problems with privileged children. If you can't afford to support a child, don't have one yet. I know there was an article where rich people were shown to put off having children till later in life so they could focus on their life/career first. I understand that, but rich children are still targets, if it's about numbers then we'll do that. I don't have the statistics of robberies but I don't know why someone would rob the house of someone who has nothing, unless they do then I would question how poor they really are. Poverty is viewed differently all around the world, the United States's version of poverty is living like royalty in the eyes of some around the world.

@superstay: See ya. ;]

czechoslovakia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't about being rich or poor.

I hope everything works out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15:

"(First reply) Plenty of rich people get caught for tax evasion, not paying the proper amount of money for things, houses foreclosed on, cars repossessed, etc. Having more money doesn't mean you'll keep it all."

My point was that at least they have the money to pay the bills, while a poor person has to make the decision to either spend it on the bills so they can have a roof over the head or spend it on food so the kids won't starve. That is a huge difference. If you can't see that then you are just naive or being stubborn or both.

"Neither of us can know for sure how much time poor or rich parents spend with their families, I just put out a scenario where rich parents could run into problems with privileged children."

The problems that poor people do run into when trying to raise children in poor, crime ridden areas are still much more weighty than the ones well-to-do families have. In addition to all the usual stuff they have to make sure their kids don't get enticed by nasty street gangs, don't become criminals to survive, don't get killed and just stay out of trouble in general. That plus they have their own stuff to worry about, like maintaining a job and trying to feed and take care of their families with little help in a dangerous environment.

"If you can't afford to support a child, don't have one yet. I know there was an article where rich people were shown to put off having children till later in life so they could focus on their life/career first."

True, I have no idea why these people keep opening their legs if they can't afford them. But unfortunately this is just what we have to deal with. Are some poor people making life harder for themselves? Yes. But their life is still worse than someone well-to-do. plus not all poor people began poor, some may have been middle class but had misfortunes and never managed to climb back to the top.

"I don't have the statistics of robberies but I don't know why someone would rob the house of someone who has nothing, unless they do then I would question how poor they really are."

Plenty of poor people still have basic household items. Poor areas are rampant with all sorts of crime.

"Poverty is viewed differently all around the world, the United States's version of poverty is living like royalty in the eyes of some around the world."

While that's true, their hardships still can't be compared with those of the rich.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

Listen, yea there are probably sadder stories, and yea she's rich, but at the end of the day a young girl tried to kill her self.

No one asking you to weep tears of sorrow, but let's not jerks about this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#42 vance_astro  Moderator

When Micheal Jackson is your dad, what chance do you have?