#1 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this, thought why not share, neat video. Watch till the end.

#2 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Richard Dawkins in there.

o-o

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got forcibly fornicated by my Bio final less than an hour ago.

*Opens arms, gestures for hugz*

#4 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the message? I didn't learn anything new that I didn't know before watching this video.

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: Then you heard but did not listen.

#7 Posted by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: Watch it again and teach yourself.

#9 Edited by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Just watching it once I can tell this guy (on this particular video) can't teach me something I've already known. I doubt watchingg it again I will teach myself something I am already aware of, but ok.

#10 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: Why not just appreciate it for the intent even if you were already aware.

#11 Posted by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: You're totally right. Disregard my previous posts. I was just personally disappointed. His previous videos I found amazing. I was expecting a lot from this video and it ended up being a personal disappointment. My previous posts were just created because of the expectaions I had. However, you are correct I should appreciate his work because it is good regardless of the personal standard I put him in.

#12 Edited by laflux (15419 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Saw this, thought why not share, neat video. Watch till the end.

#13 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

@vortex13: You're totally right. Disregard my previous posts. I was just personally disappointed. His previous videos I found amazing. I was expecting a lot from this video and it ended up being a personal disappointment. My previous posts were just created because of the expectaions I had. However, you are correct I should appreciate his work because it is good regardless of the personal standard I put him in.

Wow, that's one of the very few times I've seen someone politely respond when I've made a comment like that... Thank you =).

#14 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I know bro

@m3th: He is saying, even the prison and school seem the same, One is prison and the other is education. Simple :) Well no, that is one interpretation - I thought of a few others but its up to the view to decide ^_^

#15 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

i am supposed to be typing a paper right now. lol

#16 Edited by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: "Ink of a scholar[...]" but you are welcome. It's just 1/3 in the video I could already see where he was going with it. Halfway through I knew what it was about.

Meeting Ed Doo was the confirmation of it. I knew it was short for Education.

The same topic me and my friends have had several discussions about. The idea that our school systems do not work. The concept that schools do not teach us anything but to follow orders.

How they have us like hamsters on a wheel and once we go outside we don't know where to go we never got praised for thinking for ourselves. We only get rewarded for memorizing.

How school is about following orders just like prison, and at the end education is what matters not schools or degrees really.

Actually learning something useful > Having a piece of paper.

Like KanYe said "Some people graduate, but we still stupid. They tell you read this, eat this, don't look around Just peep this, preach us, teach us, Jesus. Okay, look up now, they done stole your streetness After all of that, you receive this."

I tuned-out after the beginning of the second part.

#17 Edited by Pyrogram (36660 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: You missed it completely if you "tuned out" of the second part dude....that was the whole point of watching lol