Memories that you like to re-live

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By OracleX

It can be said that the people who come to this site are passionate about worlds that do not exist in physical realm. To open any comic book is like opening a door to another world where people with special talents struggle with ethical dilemmas and balance kicking ass with maintaining intimate relationships.

My question for today is about memories that we like to revisit. When you are tired, bored, or frustrated, is there a physical "place" you like to escape to mentally? It can be a scene from a book or it could be reliving seeing something special such a child. If you have seen "Inception" this question might make a little more sense as it deal with dream buildings.

My examples: Sitting on a travel bus watching the sunrise in spring in Washington D.C. during my sophomore year. It is as old memory, but I liked all of the people on the trip and I did not worry about much of anything. Other favorites: Mentally wandering through the graveyard in Neil Gaiman's the The Graveyard Book. Wandering around Dublin. Laying under a tree next to a friend in a graveyard during a hot summer day.

So what are your favorite places?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Aronmorales

Let's see, there was the College tour (re-live and re-do), This one particular trip to the L.A. Zoo, the time I went to the Huntington, and that one day I went to this "College Fair" event. 

Then in addition, there was the most recent time I went to Disneyland, Arizona was great everytime I went, and Oregon would be oh so nice.