Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2015

• 132 results
silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingares109: Then maybe it was the 6'2 guy that was full of shit. If you were taken down by someone and they put in a mount, how would you get out? How would you get out using some other part of your body except your fist since they're to far away too punch?

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Naw bro.I only heard of Toney because he's from Michigan and I'm fan of the Lions.But since you asked I already went ahead to see.Just don't SheenLantern. I'm a follower of you and don't do it.Lol..

He's been knocked out 6 times.He has a glass jaw.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: His chin is irrelevant. Couture took him down instantly and choked him out in the first round.

In fighting, quantity beats quality in terms of fighting styles.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By KingAres109

@silversurfer89: Maybe he was.And a guy has to grab me first which is not happening.I will keep my distance and throw punches when he's close.If he don't want to get close and only want to charge and tackle me I rather not fight.

All that tackling and sh!t is played out.If a guy can't fight me from the shoulders then he can't fight at all.

If he wants to wrestle take his ass to a YMCA building or to some self defense class.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: So you'd probably win a fight against a guy on the honor system. But otherwise, a guy who knows what he's doing would put you on the ground, and then you'd be screwed.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: I never once claimed I had fighting skills just that I been in a lot of fights and I have.

If a guy has to run and tackle me to the ground that says he can't fight.So no he gets stomp for trying to grab by getting kneed in the face and kneed in the balls since you like for men to grab each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: So basically you admit a grappler would dominate you, but you think it's gay so that makes up for the fact your face would look like a bloody bowl of mash potatoes after the ground and pound. Thank you for finally admitting that unless your opponent has an honor system you'd be handled like a child. lol

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Bro,I thought you were done saying its not going anywhere..??Lol..No,he has to get me first and in the process gets a uppercut to send him on his a$$.Stop saying fooling things..

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Bro,I thought you were done saying its not going anywhere..??Lol..No,he has to get me first and in the process gets a uppercut to send him on his a$$.Stop saying fooling things..

If it's that easy don't you think any of the extremely high level boxers and kickboxers in MMA would try it?

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I have no idea since were talking about me fighting some random dude on the streets.Also,what boxer or kickboxer would fight someone who's untrained???I'll take that a$$ whoopen just to sue.Lol..

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I have no idea since were talking about me fighting some random dude on the streets.

All I'm saying is; if James Toney and Semmy Schilt can't do it, neither can you.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@comicstooge: Omg!?!?Really??I had no idea wrestling is considered fighting.Damn stupid me.Lol.Wrestling on the ground in underwear with another man is NOT considered a fight.That's what women do.Get in mud and wrestle.

Don't insult men who actually not scared to get their face hit.Please,stop bringing up wrestling to me.I don't take it serious seeing how its mostly men who's grappling each other from behind.

MMA are just basically guys who are scared to go blow for blow.Submissions are not a fighting move.Its a wrestling move.Even in street brawls they used bats,knifes,chains,and pretty much whatever they can get their hands on too.But I never heard of them grabbing another man taking him down to ground and holding him there.

The streets fights that happen around me,I never seen guys tackle someone.You either go from the shoulders or don't go at all.

Kicking and grabbing is chilren & girls..Sorry if I hurt feelings..Lol

Pushing eachother in an elementary school sandpit is not a street fight.

As for wrestling vs striking...

Loading Video...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Speaking of UFC 1, Mike Tyson himself admits that he'd lose to Royce without MMA training. And as we saw from Royce vs. Hughes, the Gracies are nothing compared to modern MMA fighters.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Speaking of UFC 1, Mike Tyson himself admits that he'd lose to Royce without MMA training. And as we saw from Royce vs. Hughes, the Gracies are nothing compared to modern MMA fighters.

Very true.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll believe it when I see it. I want this fight to happen so bad, I don't care if they're past their primes or whatever. Ultimately I think Mayweather would win, but I'd be rooting for Pacquiao. Manny's style and southpaw stance is unique and I'm curious how it'd hold up to Floyd's. Maybe, Pacquiao will surprise us if the fight does take place but we'll see.

If the fight doesn't happen, there is only one person to blame and it is Mayweather. Pacquiao has already signed the contract agreeing to all the terms and his given Floyd a deadline. Floyd is the A side and has all the power to make this happen. He's always talking about how he loves money, whatever the fans want and Pacquiao is washed up. Well if he agrees, this fight would be his highest paid, the fans have wanted this for years and Manny should be an easy KO. It's a win win for him.

There is no reason why this fight should not happen. If he doesn't take this fight, his legacy will be tainted forever. All people will talk about is how he ducked Manny and cherry picked his fights. Nobody wants to see Mayweather vs Khan or vs Cotto. Those are 12 round UDs. This fight better happen.

Also, wrestling is a great sport and so is mma. If all you can see is men rolling around and assume it's automatically gay. You got some issues.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he doesn't take this fight, his legacy will be tainted forever. All people will talk about is how he ducked Manny and cherry picked his fights.

That's pretty much all people talk about now.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna happen. It's about 10 years too late for one thing, so any hope of having a decent live crowd is gone, and the ppv numbers would be a joke (It's likely what ever generic WWE ppv happens that month would outsell it).

And two, both fighters are over the hill. Paqquiao is too busy with politics and charities, while Maywether is too busy with hookers and blow. It would take them over a year of training just get in shape for the fight, which would be dismal in-ring.

I love boxing, but it's time as a popular sport in North America is dead, burried and forgotten, and has no chance of ever gaining the audience it once had. The only place the sport does well is Latin and South America, but you'll never see it on North American tv, because none of the fighters speak english.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight is too hyped and too big to happen.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#119 frozen  Moderator

I think we should stop focusing on this particular fight and turn our attentions to the cause rather than the symptoms. Pac-Man vs. Money actually has a much better chance of happening than most top level fights simply because it's crossed over into mainstream knowledge. What do you think our chances are of seeing Sergey Kovalev vs. Adonis Stevenson? Or GGG vs. Miguel Cotto? Next to none. Even people who have no interest in boxing know about the hype for the Pacquiao Mayweather fight. Almost everyone in the sporting world has been begging for this fight for well over 5 years and it still has basically no chance of happening, so what hope do any of the other top level fights have?

This is essentially why the fight was so fascinating. Most people, the general public don't care about boxing anymore but that one fight enticed people - the media were also buying into it. It could have saved boxing...

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: It seems you've been hit in the head a lot with the way you type and spout off nonsense. Your ignorance again is showing clown.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do fight and Mayweather wins, don't be surprised. He waited until Pacquiao got old.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If a guy has to run and tackle me to the ground that says he can't fight

Not exactly true. Not everyone is going to try and stand up with you, throwing punches (especially if the other guy is bigger than you). Everyone fights differently, and if I recall correctly, most real fights go to the ground anyway. The way you talk about fighting makes me think that you're from the hood or something, but I could be wrong. Either way, fighting is more universal than where you're from, dude. Wrestling, submission wresting, and MMA are all considering fighting, even if you don't want them to be.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they do fight and Mayweather wins, don't be surprised. He waited until Pacquiao got old.

Mayweather has gotten old himself. It's a two-way street.

silversurfer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: He is from the hood. He said he grew up in Watts. That's why he's only been exposed to that particular way of fighting.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: He is from the hood. He said he grew up in Watts. That's why he's only been exposed to that particular way of fighting.

Well, then. My assumption is correct. Thing is, all hoods across the country are different, from state to state. Where I'm from, no one fights fair. It's punches, kicks, slams, and stomps. That's usually how I fight. It doesn't make me any less of a man. It just means my morals are different.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: You wouldn't make it in my hood, we have a Unified Hood Fighting Championship fight tournament.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Static Shock

@albusan said:

@static_shock: You wouldn't make it in my hood, we have a Unified Hood Fighting Championship fight tournament.

I have no idea what that is. But, if y'all's morals on fighting are different, it is what it is. I simply don't believe in fighting fair when the other guy intends to hurt me.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

I have no idea what that is. But, if y'all's morals on fighting are different, it is what it is. I simply don't believe in fighting fair when the other guy intends to hurt me.

Warriors don't need to cheat my main man and we talk with our fist, not our mouth. We like to wrestle too! Oh and Iron-Fist beats Static Shock +)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 DAYS TO GO.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Pacquiao demolishes Mayweather.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayweather takes this via decision. Pac could have demolished Floyd 5-6 years ago. But right now, Mayweather takes this.