#1 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

but this made me laugh.

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/ted%20bundy

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/mitt%20romney

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/barack%20obama

That's right. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are less popular then (in)famous serial killer Ted Bundy. In fact Ted Bundy is according to this site one of the most beloved people in the world.Even more so then Jesus , Tiger Woods and Batman.

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/jesus

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/tiger%20woods

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/batman

#2 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9944 posts) - - Show Bio

Ted Bundy had something like "455 hits" I'm assuming that's how many people voted. Obama and Romney had thousands of "hits". I don't know if the comparison is very accurate based on those numbers.

#3 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even get how that website is supposed to work...

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

So some website I've never heard of decided a serial killer is one of the most beloved people in history? If this is accurate then humans as a species deserve to go extinct immediately. If its made up which is more than likely the case I can deal.

#5 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9944 posts) - - Show Bio

Percentages are misleading.

#6 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Ted Bundy had something like "455 hits" I'm assuming that's how many people voted. Obama and Romney had thousands of "hits". I don't know if the comparison is very accurate based on those numbers.

Pretty much this.

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17496 posts) - - Show Bio

How can people not like Batman?

Whats up with people today?

#8 Posted by Samimista (20569 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

So some website I've never heard of decided a serial killer is one of the most beloved people in history? If this is accurate then humans as a species deserve to go extinct immediately. If its made up which is more than likely the case I can deal.

Lol! Your posts always crack me up.

#9 Posted by Deadite (20101 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

How can people not like Batman?

Whats up with people today?

Agree. Don't be uncool, people.

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Its on the internet it must be true

Moderator
#11 Posted by Sigurd_Surturson (43 posts) - - Show Bio

True or not, it's funny, in a nihilistic sort of way.