#1 Posted by Jazzitup (862 posts) - - Show Bio

It's simple. Take 2 viners (can be both a guy/girl) and put them in a relationship and the user under rates it.  
  
Have fun!
#2 Posted by EisforExtinction (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

InferiorEgo and I team up in a nonsexual buddy cop TV show. He's the grizzled vet and I'm the rookie with something to prove. Also this takes place in the future... but we can time travel.

#3 Posted by EisforExtinction (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is some sample dialog:
E: We're running out of time!
IE: Father Time can s**k it.

(Then we straight up time travel)

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" Here is some sample dialog: E: We're running out of time! IE: Father Time can s**k it. (Then we straight up time travel) "
I'd watch it
#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" Here is some sample dialog: E: We're running out of time! IE: Father Time can s**k it. (Then we straight up time travel) "
That is so awesome. More! More!
#6 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Me & Babs. Game Over.

#7 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellos and Supertide. Man-love.

#8 Posted by EisforExtinction (1863 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt So me and IE are sitting in a diner.
E: When are we going to find some real action?
(The TARDIS appears in the middle of the diner. The Doctor stubbles out bleeding and coughing up blood. He falls onto the table, grabs my tie, glares at me)
DW: They... didn't even ask me... any questions..
(The Doctor dies on the table)
IE: Finish your eggs, Junior. Action just found you.
(IE strokes his mustash. Intro music: 2PAC "Hit em up" )
#9 Posted by Vitality (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

@Theodore said:

"Me & Babs. Game Over. "


 

You win.
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt So me and IE are sitting in a diner. E: When are we going to find some real action? (The TARDIS appears in the middle of the diner. The Doctor stubbles out bleeding and coughing up blood. He falls onto the table, grabs my tie, glares at me) DW: They... didn't even ask me... any questions.. (The Doctor dies on the table) IE: Finish your eggs, Junior. Action just found you. (IE strokes his mustash. Intro music: 2PAC "Hit em up" ) "
You need a medal. Right now.
#11 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19323 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @EisforExtinction said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt So me and IE are sitting in a diner. E: When are we going to find some real action? (The TARDIS appears in the middle of the diner. The Doctor stubbles out bleeding and coughing up blood. He falls onto the table, grabs my tie, glares at me) DW: They... didn't even ask me... any questions.. (The Doctor dies on the table) IE: Finish your eggs, Junior. Action just found you. (IE strokes his mustash. Intro music: 2PAC "Hit em up" ) "
You need a medal. Right now. "
Seconded 
#12 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality said:
"

@Theodore said:

"Me & Babs. Game Over. "


 

You win. "
WOOT
#13 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Babs... Game Over.. 

#14 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone rolled into one Viner...and Babs....drawn and quartered, no room for tomorrow..

#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" Me and Babs... Game Over..  "
LMAO
#16 Posted by Shanana (53436 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha Curbstomp

#17 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Sha Curbstomp "
me AND sha..... Game over with whips ;)
#18 Posted by Shanana (53436 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: O_o Whips!?
#19 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: O_o Whips!? "
Hell yeah ;) 
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is disturbing....
#21 Posted by Starkin (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Precise
 
Thats right Sha and MR the challenge has been laid down xP

#22 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Sha said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: O_o Whips!? "
Hell yeah ;)  "

LMAO
#23 Edited by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

prepair the babs fanboys for launch in 3..2...
#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

First person to ship me with anyone gets a ham to the face. 
 
Freakin' shippers are invading real life now.

#25 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who is male or female on this sight :P 
So i'm just gonna pair FLCL1 with Decoy Elite because he told me not to pair him with anyone XP

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" I have no idea who is male or female on this sight :P So i'm just gonna pair FLCL1 with Decoy Elite because he told me not to pair him with anyone XP "
Your death will be slow and painful. 
#27 Posted by thegreatfour (12933 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well I'm second then. Decoy with MarvelJackAss433

#28 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour said:
" Oh well I'm second then. Decoy with MarvelJackAss433 "
I can and will break you. 
 
thegreatfour and Ultimate JSA. :P
#29 Posted by thegreatfour (12933 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: That date ends with me ripping his throat out with a spoon.
 
Decoy elite and Decoy Elite's Decoy
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: Let's not ship characters. Bad things happen when people ship my characters.
#31 Posted by thegreatfour (12933 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: even worse then ripping somebodies throat out with a spoon?
 
Decoy and no one because I'd have to drag him kicking and screaming
#32 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Sha said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: O_o Whips!? "
Hell yeah ;)  "
You've been hanging out with me too much >-)

#33 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Precise and rogue_marie
 
2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.
 
LOL :)

#34 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
;0
#35 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
;0 "
LOL What can I say?
#36 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19323 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
LOL.... I was gonna do that one
#37 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
LOL.... I was gonna do that one "
LMAO
 
Well, here's another one:
 
1. Stormulltt and Son of Magnus
#38 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie
WTF? (eye twitches) :P
#39 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh. 
 
FTBB and Rouge_marie. :/

#40 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" Sigh.   FTBB and Rouge_marie. :/ "
Thank you. ;)
 
Decoy Elite and Ham.
#41 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie
WTF? (eye twitches) :P "
LOL
Here is another one:
Katt von Noir and Morpheus.  ; )
#42 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
oh gosh no lol !  
(i still love you Precise ! but not like that xP)
 
@Decoy Elite said:
" Sigh.   FTBB and Rouge_marie. :/ "
that one's a 10 / 10 ;D
#43 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
oh gosh no lol !  
(i still love you Precise ! but not like that xP)
 
@Decoy Elite said:
" Sigh.   FTBB and Rouge_marie. :/ "
that one's a 10 / 10 ;D "
LMAO What if he gave you a deep-tissue massage?
Just kidding.
#44 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: bahahahaa not even then xP
#45 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Edamame: bahahahaa not even then xP "
LOL!
#46 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Slight said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
LOL.... I was gonna do that one "
LMAO  Well, here's another one:  1. Stormulltt and Son of Magnus "

..........................I will NOT be attending that wedding. 
#47 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

Edamame and rogue_mar1e in somewhat of a passive friendly timid yet flirtatious kind of scenario ^O^

#48 Posted by Edamame (28360 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Slight said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
LOL.... I was gonna do that one "
LMAO  Well, here's another one:  1. Stormulltt and Son of Magnus "
..........................I will NOT be attending that wedding.  "
LOL Which one? I posted 3 possibilities.
#49 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

" @White Mage said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Slight said:
" @Edamame said:
" 1. Precise and rogue_marie  2. Roxanne Starr and MKF30.  LOL :) "
LOL.... I was gonna do that one "
LMAO  Well, here's another one:  1. Stormulltt and Son of Magnus "
..........................I will NOT be attending that wedding.  "
LOL Which one? I posted 3 possibilities. "


 

Stormulltt and Son of Magnus
#50 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
" Edamame and rogue_mar1e in somewhat of a passive friendly timid yet flirtatious kind of scenario ^O^ "
:S