• 110 results
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Static Shock

I rented the game from Redbox. Good stuff.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Static Shock

I just beat the game. The ending was satisfying.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#103  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Static Shock said:

I just beat the game. The ending was satisfying.

The problem I have is that it went against the entire premise that our prior choices matter in the end - that and the outright PROMISE that we wouldn't get an A, B, C ending.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By utotheg38

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Static Shock

@JediXMan said:

The problem I have is that it went against the entire premise that our prior choices matter in the end - that and the outright PROMISE that we wouldn't get an A, B, C ending.

Understandable. I don't exactly feel the same way you feel, because I didn't buy the game. So, I can't complain. LOL.

Either way, the BBB says the game was falsely advertised.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Static Shock said:

@JediXMan said:

Understandable. I don't exactly feel the same way you feel, because I didn't buy the game. So, I can't complain. LOL.

Either way, the the BBB says the game was falsely advertised.

... yes, well...

But yeah, I'm just annoyed because I, like many others, have bought and followed this trilogy and now we feel cheated. It was falsely advertised; we feel outright lied to.

Also, I gotta say and you even said it at one point: the missions were repetitive. The second game was great - each mission felt fresh.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Static Shock

@JediXMan said:

... yes, well...

But yeah, I'm just annoyed because I, like many others, have bought and followed this trilogy and now we feel cheated. It was falsely advertised; we feel outright lied to.

Also, I gotta say and you even said it at one point: the missions were repetitive. The second game was great - each mission felt fresh.

Exactly. In Mass Effect 3, the N7 missions were no different from playing multiplayer. They felt like survival missions. Even missions that followed the story had you going up against hordes of enemies just because. I still think the final mission was somewhat epic; I chose synthesis, BTW. The only issue with the last mission was that there wasn't an epic boss battle (the first two games had that, though).

In Mass Effect 2, each mission was a new experience. The loyalty missions were the best part about the game, because everyone had a story. The boss battle, while it was difficult, was pretty rewarding.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Static Shock:

I liked the final battle in the streets of London for ME3. I think it was the environment, music, and the "last stand" concept that made it good. But it wasn't good for gameplay sake; for gameplay, it was like every other fight in the game. So yeah, I agree that ME1 and 2 had better final fights. Though I still say ME1's final fight was... less epic, if only because it felt like a mission to stall. But the cinematics and the aftermath were epic.

I went with control, only because I felt like synthesis went against the whole choice concept by forcing it on the galaxy, but since ME3 already did that I guess it doesn't matter.

Also, yeah, multiplayer was BORING. They should have done PvP style TDM and CTF - THAT is what I wanted, not more survival missions.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ThexX

@JediXMan: I am with you. The problem with the Endings with me is that they didn't explain anything. Like what happen to all the aliens on Earth how did the aliens get back to their plants since the mass relays where destroyed. And why was the Normandy flying away.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Static Shock

@ThexX said:

@JediXMan: I am with you. The problem with the Endings with me is that they didn't explain anything. Like what happen to all the aliens on Earth how did the aliens get back to their plants since the mass relays where destroyed. And why was the Normandy flying away.

More than likely, the aliens stranded in the Sol System would have to assimilate to Earth.