• 54 results
#1 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Mary-Kate Olsen be responsible for Heath Ledger's death? I found this on the msn news page...

A US law enforcement official says federal investigators want to question actress Mary Kate Olsen about how Heath Ledger got two painkillers that contributed to his overdose death. But the official says the star is not talking. Olsen's lawyer has twice refused requests to have her sit down with investigators probing the death of Ledger. The official confirmed a report that Olsen - a close friend of Ledger who learned about the 28-year-old Australian actor's death in a frantic phone call from a masseuse - wants a promise of immunity before she speaks to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). The activity demonstrates that federal authorities are still actively trying to find out how Ledger got some of the drugs that killed him.

DEA investigators suspect the painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone found in his system were obtained with fake prescriptions or other illegal sources, the official said. Oxycodone is sold as OxyContin and hydrocodone as Vicodin. The other drugs that resulted in what the medical examiner called "acute intoxication", including anti-anxiety and sleeping pills, were prescribed legally by doctors in California and Texas, the official said.

Authorities have obtained a subpoena that could force Olsen to appear before a grand jury if negotiations with her lawyer fail, the official said. Other potential witnesses all have answered questions voluntarily, including doctors, Ledger's ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams and anyone who was in his apartment around the time of his death, the official added.
#2 Posted by Coven (137 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! She's not, she was a god damn friend of the guy, so she's automatically gonna be a suspect, because they where close.

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Its more then that Coven. You don't lawyer up and ask for immunity unless........HELLO! You did something to need immunity from ;)

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its more then that Coven. You don't lawyer up and ask for immunity unless........HELLO! You did something to need immunity from ;)"
True that
#5 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't she like 80 pounds or something?  She probably jumped up and crammed the painkillers down his throat. 

This seems like ancient news.  I thought things were settled. 

Staff Online
#6 Posted by Coven (137 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its more then that Coven. You don't lawyer up and ask for immunity unless........HELLO! You did something to need immunity from ;)"

Maybe she just doesn't want to be bothered about something she had absolutely nothing to do with. And really doesn't want to be forced to talk about her dead friend to a room full of strangers.
#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, no seriously though, it sounds to me as if authorities believe Mary Kate either got Heath the painkillers, or helped him obtain them.

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

What seems likely from the reports, but this is speculation, is that she was involved in him illegally obtaining the drugs. Just because they were friends, doesn't mean that she wouldn't help him get hold of drugs. The suspicious part is that she isn't co-operating, it gives the impression that she is hiding something. I still find it strange that the masseuse called her and not 911.

#9 Posted by Coven (137 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Hahaha, no seriously though, it sounds to me as if authorities believe Mary Kate either got Heath the painkillers, or helped him obtain them."

I know! But even if she did, they can't make her go to jail can they?
#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, I think that should read before 911

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Coven said:
"Gambler said:
"Hahaha, no seriously though, it sounds to me as if authorities believe Mary Kate either got Heath the painkillers, or helped him obtain them."

I know! But even if she did, they can't make her go to jail can they?"
They could.
#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Coven said:
"Gambler said:

Yes.
#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
Coven said:
"Gambler said:

I don't know what the penalty is in the US for supplying prescription medication illegally, but I imagine it probably will have a prison term.
#14 Posted by Coven (137 posts) - - Show Bio

:O Meh, she'll only spend about a month in Jail

Paris= 24 days

Nicole Richie= 8 minutes

Martha Stewart= Home

#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Coven said:
":O Meh, she'll only spend about a month in Jail

Paris= 24 days

Nicole Richie= 8 minutes

Martha Stewart= Home"
She's not as popular as them.........is she?
#16 Posted by Coven (137 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Coven said:
":O Meh, she'll only spend about a month in Jail

Paris= 24 days

Nicole Richie= 8 minutes

Martha Stewart= Home"
She's not as popular as them.........is she?"

WTF?!?! Where the hell have you been? She's just as popular, if not more popular than they are
#17 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Popular doesn't have anything to do with it.  They have a massive empire.  They did tons of kid movies.  She could buy the police dept if she wanted.

Staff Online
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Popular doesn't have anything to do with it.  They have a massive empire.  They did tons of kid movies.  She could buy the police dept if she wanted."
Good point.
#19 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice needs to be served, a gunshot in the back of her neck would be fitting for anyone who tries and buys himself free from the law IMO.

#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Popular doesn't have anything to do with it.  They have a massive empire.  They did tons of kid movies.  She could buy the police dept if she wanted."
I just realized that G-Man was in the lense of your avatar.
#21 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

And you ask yourself why your a nobody?

#22 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"G~man said:
I just realized that G-Man was in the lense of your avatar."

Yup, that's "me."

"Cheese"
Staff Online
#23 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be scared if someone like that takes pictures of me...

#24 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

I ran like hell as soon as he took it.

Staff Online
#25 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

And you got a copy of it because?

#26 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

He was nice enough to e-mail me a copy.

Staff Online
#27 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

So if i got this right, your afraid of him, ran away, just to recieve a copy of the photos he made of you... sounds like modeling lol

#28 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"He was nice enough to e-mail me a copy."
He has your email O_O
#29 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

He's in the "industry" so he got it.  I ran 'cause he had a pencil and asked if I wanted to see a magic trick.  He was pretty sweet in his e-mail though.

Staff Online
#30 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary-Kate is going about this all wrong. She should have just lied to the cops from the start. Yes, they called her before 911, but that was only because she has had a drug problem in the past. Throw that out there to the cops, cry a little tell them she begged him to get help, but he wouldn't listen. Boom, they move on to the next suspect.

#31 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#32 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

why bring up something that isnt tru...were u there when he died, NO!

DID U KNOW IF HE HAD HEALTH PROBLEMS....NO

so how about u stop posting filth and get on with ur life.

#33 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the truth, man. She has more money than God. She can cry on cue. She don't need much more than that.

#34 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Steel Panther said:
"It's the truth, man. She has more money than God. She can cry on cue. She don't need much more than that."
WELCOME BACK STEEL PANTHER               oh and i agree with you lol

GreyGoose said:
"why bring up something that isnt tru...were u there when he died, NO!

so how about u stop posting filth and get on with ur life."
GO GREY GOOSE your right come talk to me in love^^
#35 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"He's in the "industry" so he got it.  I ran 'cause he had a pencil and asked if I wanted to see a magic trick.  He was pretty sweet in his e-mail though."
rawr
#36 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Steel Panther said:
"It's the truth, man. She has more money than God. She can cry on cue. She don't need much more than that."
WELCOME BACK STEEL PANTHER               oh and i agree with you lol

GreyGoose said:

GO GREY GOOSE your right come talk to me in love^^
"

ok
#37 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:

Are you talking to me?
#38 Edited by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:

GG- what the hell are u spazing about? The police will try to bring as many people down as they they can on this case. Heath was a star, so it's a top priority case. That means that the press will play a big part in it. Do they know he O.D.ed-yes Do they know how he got the drugs-No. New York cops are grimey, GG. And but the time this is over, Mary-Kate is going to be made to look like a wolf in sheep's chothing.  Oh, and if Heath had health problems, I don't think he would be crushing the pills up and snorting them.
#39 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Ew who goes there? i did my own research [=

#42 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

LIES!

#43 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"LIES!"

lmao
#44 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"LIES!"
Oh hush. i'm bigger and better than perez.
And you know this........MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
#45 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

Perezito sucks _________________ =]

#46 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

May-Juh

#47 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"What seems likely from the reports, but this is speculation, is that she was involved in him illegally obtaining the drugs. Just because they were friends, doesn't mean that she wouldn't help him get hold of drugs. The suspicious part is that she isn't co-operating, it gives the impression that she is hiding something. I still find it strange that the masseuse called her and not 911."
Pointless bit of info: you would NOT believe the number of people who don't call 911 directly and who will call somebody else who calls for them.  I have yet to figure if it's because they are utterly brain damaged or panic.  Neither of those is a good excuse.
#48 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Mary-Kate..Booooo Heath.

#49 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

attentionwhore :P

#50 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

lol